I love you. Nobody else.

Snow White

"Are you ready?"

 

Krystal asked her boyfriend who stood at her back. Currently they were at the hospital to visit her grandfather. Kai nodded and smiled weakly. But Krystal knew he was nervous.

 

"But what if they won't like me? People say I look like a bad boy."

 

Krystal chuckled and held his hand. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright. And besides, nobody's here. Only my grandfather and us."

 

But she was wrong...

 

As soon as she took a peek at the room, Krystal's jaw dropped when she saw her whole family there. Even her sister, who is about to move to her new dorm was there.

 

"I thought you guys won't come today?!" She blinked.

 

"Changed plans." Her cousin, Jinyoung said. "Why?"

 

"Nothing." Krystal sighed. She opened the door wider so she and Kai can pass. Her family immediately neared the young couple and made a lot of teasing sounds which made her blush.

 

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend, Kai." She looked over Kai and smiled.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. Jongin imnida." Kai bowed. "Kai for short."

 

"Ohh~ Oppa is so cute!"

 

"Soojung-ah you have a great taste"

 

"Hyung! We should hang out!"

 

Suddenly, Krystal's grandfather coughed, which made everyone to look at him. He told everyone to go out, excluding Krystal and Kai. As soon as they went out, they were ordered to come closer to him.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo." Kai bowed once again.

 

Krystal's grandfather smiled. "I've finally met you, Jongin."

 

"Kai." Krystal corrected.

 

"I want to call him Jongin." Her grandfather looked at Krystal and back to her boyfriend. "You were more handsome that I thought."

 

Kai chuckled. "You're more handsome sir."

 

"Don't call me sir! Call me, grandfather." He smiled.

 

'Oh god.' Krystal thought.

 

Kai grinned, already feeling close to him. "Okay, grandfather."

 

"Now tell me, does my grand daughter annoy you a lot?"

 

"Grandpa!" Krystal turned red.

 

Her boyfriend chuckled. "Aniyo. But she gets jealous easily."

 

"Ah jinjja?" Krystal's grandfather laughed and poked his grand-daughter's cheeks.

 

"He gets jealous too!"

 

The older Jung stopped laughing, and looked at Kai seriously. "Even though she gets jealous a lot, promise me, you'll protect her."

 

"I will, grandfather." Kai smiled and looked over his girl who was pouting behind him. "I will protect her with all my heart."

The next day, after visiting his grandfather in the hospital Krystal decided to go to the mall to buy her clothes for Kai's play where she meets an unfortunate event...

 

"My plan about Kim Jongin is totally doing great."

 

Upon hearing her boyriend's name, Krystal's head automatically turned to look for the voice who was talking about Kai. Her eyes were on a girl on the side of the store. She had a long brown straight hair and she was wearing the exact uniform as Jinri's and Sunyoung. She was talking on her phone but her voice was loud. Curious about the girl, Krystal headed to the clothes next to the girl and pretended that she wasn't listening.

 

"It's obviously that he likes me back." The girl said in a perfect English accent. "I heard that he has a girlfriend. But nah, I bet he'll want me after the school play."

 

Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

"Well, talk to you later Sam. Bye!"

 

'Could she be... that Grace girl?' Krystal thought.

 

"Excuse me, are you going to take that?" The girl pointed at the blue dress Krystal was holding.

 

"No. Here. Take it if you want." Krystal handed the dress and left the store.

 

"Hmm, she's so strange." The girl mumbled. "Oh well, at least I have this dress!"

That afternoon, Krystal couldn't help but to think about the girl she encountered in the mall. She was curious if it's Grace or not. Krystal decided to call Jinri to ask her.

 

"Hey Jinri. It's me, Krys." Krystal greeted.

 

"Oh hey Krys! What's up?" Jinri reply.

 

"Just wondering if you can give me some information about Grace."

 

Jinri blinked. "Wae?"

 

"Nothing. Just curious."

 

"Hmm, okay. Well her last name is Kang. She's the daughter of Principal Kang. She lived in London. She has the same age as us. Physical Education is her favorite subject, I think. And I almost forgot. She eats lunch outside the school."

 

"She eats outside?"

 

"Yup. They say because she doesn't like Korean foods and she eats in a British restaurant near a mall. I forgot the mall's name though. I dunno if it's true, but it seems true."

 

'It was her. Grace was the girl I saw earlier.' Krystal thought.

 

"Okay. Thanks a lot Jinri!"

 

"No problem. Hey I was wondering if you want to hangout today. We don't have a lot of homework today!"

 

"Sorry Jinri. I feel a little sick today. I think I'm going to pass today. What about tomorrow? You can tell Sunyoung to come too."

 

"That sounds good! Though I think Sunyoung can't come."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Oh, didn't Jongin tell you? The cast of the school play will be having a pre-party."

 

'A pre-party huh?' Krystal thought.

 

"No, he didn't. What time do you think the party will end?"

 

"7:30 or something like that, I think."

 

"Well then, let's meet at the cafe near your school at 7:30 pm."

 

"Okay! See you tomorrow! By the way, get well soon Krys!"

 

"Thanks Jinri. Bye."

 

"Bye!"

 

As soon as she ended the call, Krystal sat down on the floor hugging her knees. She closed her eyes as her tears fell down through her cheeks.

 

'What if Jongin's cheating on me? What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he breaks up with me s--'

 

Krystal's thought were disturbed when her phone suddenly rang. She immediately answered her call.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"It's me, babe." Kai's deep voice answered. "Are you alright? Your voice seems... lonely."

 

"I'm perfectly fine." She lied.

 

"That's nice to hear. So how was your day?"

 

"Great. Yours?"

 

"I'm sooooooo tired. But now, after hearing your voice, I feel refreshed and happy."

 

Krystal chuckled.

 

"By the way, I'm sorry I can't visit you today."

 

"It's alright. Don't worry." She bit her lip. Secretly she really wanted to see him. "Hey... can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure, what is it?"

 

"Do you... Do you still love me?"

 

"Of course I do! What makes you think that I don't?"

 

"Nothing... It's just... I love you... a lot."

 

Kai started to wonder what's wrong. Krystal wasn't like that before.

 

"Babe tell me the truth. Is there something wrong?"

 

"No really. There's nothing wrong. I just wanted you too know that."

 

Kai was still doubting, but he didn't want to fight with her so he change the topic.

 

"Ahh, tomorrow I can't visit again. We have a party."

 

"It's okay."

 

"Hmm, I'm hungry. I'm going to hung up. Good night, babe."

 

"Eww, stop calling me babe! That name is too common."

 

"But babe! I want to call you babe! It's cute babe!"

 

The two laughed.

 

"Fine.. you can call me babe."

 

"Thanks babe."

 

Krystal smiled.

 

"I love you babe. Always remember that. I love you. Nobody else."

 

"I love you too, stupid."

author's note; this is probably one of the stupidest chapters ever. sorry for not updating. i have no inspiration lately. and the things on my other fandom is just sooo damn annoying. sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. i wrote this on 3am lol. anyways, who wants another sequel?