Winter Date

Snow White

"Soojungieeeeeeee~!"

 

The cafeteria of Neul Paran High, that was filled of high school students at the moment, stared in shock as Jinri and Sunyoung screamed at Krystal who was walking towards them while holding her boyfriend's hand.

 

"Hey gi--"

 

Before Krystal could even finish her sentence, the two girls immediately pulled her into a hug.

 

"Woah. Girls, calm down." Jongin tried to pull her away but failed.

 

"Go away, Jongin. We don't need you here." Jinri said. Jongin gasped dramaticly.

 

"But I'm his boyfriend!" "And we're her bestfriends!"

 

The two girls glared at Jongin, and he did the same to them. Krystal sighed.

 

"Come on you guys. You know I love you all." She looked at them.

 

"Anyways!" Sunyoung looked over Krystal and held her hand. "How are you~? Are you staying here for real?"

 

"Better than before." Krystal smiled. "Naah, just gonna stay here for a couple of weeks."

 

"Aww, wae?" Both Jinri and Jongin said at the same time.

 

"Family Problems. But don't worry guys. It's getting better." She assured.

 

"Really?" They raised an eyebrow. Krystal nodded. "Why don't you guys get your food and I'll wait here?"

 

The three agreed and left her to get their trays. While Krystal was waiting, she heard someone shouted her name so she turned around. Her lips curved into a smile as she saw Jongin's friends walking towards her.

 

"Hi guys!" She waved.

 

Baekhyun, who likes skinship, was about to hug his friend who he hasn't seen for a long time until her boyfriend blocked him.

 

"Woah, dude. No touching, eh?" Jongin, with a tray on his other hand, patted his friend's shoulder. Both Krystal and Baekhyun displayed an 'are-you-serious' face.

 

"I was just about to hug her!"

 

"Even so, hyung. Even so." He smiled. "Anyways! Let's eaaaat~"

 

Jongin held Krystal's hand and lead her to a seat beside his. While the other guys, including Jinri and Sunyoung, followed them. The two girls sat beside their boyfriends of course. The group shared laughters and jokes which resulted continous stares from the student. But they didn't care.

 

"So, how are you guys?" Krystal asked, looking over at Kai's friends.

 

"As usual, not good." Yixing pouted cutely and the boys .

 

"Well I'm the opposite." Luhan said, smiling proudly.

 

"Really?" Krystal asked. "Wae? Did something good happen?"

 

"It's more than good. It's probabbly the best thing that happened to my life." He replied.

 

The boys chuckled. "Eww! So chessy."

 

"What happened?" Confused, Krystal whispered to Kai.

 

"Luhan has a girlfriend now. Her name is Im Yoona." Kai replied, grinning. "She's not studying here though."

 

"Aww! That's great for you Luhan oppa!" The younger one smiled. "Congrats!"

 

"Thank you Soojung~" Luhan started to turn a little pink.

 

"How 'bout the others? Don't tell me you guys haven't got any girlfriend!" Krystal laughed.

 

The boys awkwardly chuckled. But Tao excitedly revealed something.

 

"Kris hyung is fancying Sooyoung sunbae!" He grinned.

 

Kris raised his eyebrow as the group went crazier. "Seriously?"

 

"I didn't know that before!" Sulli displayed a shock expression. "My oppa is close with her."

 

"Who is she?" Krystal asked Kris in English.

 

Kris sighed before answering. "Some girl I told Tao about. I should have said that to him."

 

She chuckled. "Sooo~ Do you like her?"

 

"Well... she is kinda hot. So, yeah. I guess." He blushed.

 

"Yah! What are the two of you talking about?" Kai looked over Kris, then back to his girlfriend, then back to Kris and back to Krystal.

 

"About Sooyoung-shi." She whispered.

 

"Ahhh~"

 

The school bell rings, a signal for students to come back to their class rooms. The boys (and the girls) bid goodbye to Krystal, but to her surprise her boyfriend didn't and was still standing beside her.

 

"What are you doing? Go with them!"

 

Kai smiled cheekily and put his hand over her shoulder. "Going to send you home of course."

 

"And skip classes? Nu-oh Kim Jongin! I didn't go back here for you to do that!" Krystal started to scold him.

 

Kai blinked. "Wow you sounded like my older sister for a second. But anyways, pleaaase! Let me just do it onceeeee!" He did aegyo and continued to pleaded.

 

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me Kim Jongin." "Aww, damn it."

 

Kai sighed. "But can we at least meet later? 7PM? After class?"

 

"Fiiine." "Yaaay!" Kai was about to kiss his girlfriend when she put her index finger in his lips.

 

"No, Kai." Krystal glared.

 

"Okay fiiine."

 

"Now go to your room!"

 

"But can I at least have a kiss on the cheeks?"

 

"KIM JONG IN!"

 

"Okay sheez... I'll go to my classroom now." He started to walk away from her, but before completely going to his room. He turned to her to make a heart sign. Slowly, he winked at her and mouthed, 'saranghae'.

 

Krystal couldn't help but to chuckle. "Stupid."

"I'm hoooooooome!"

 

Krystal shouted as she arrived at Jihoon's apartment. Jessica's voice welcome her, which was unusual since she doesn't really care whenever her younger sister does that.

 

"Soojung-ahhhhhhh~ I'm glad you're here!" The older Jung held her hand and spun her around.

 

Krystal was confused -- what happened to her sister?

 

"Did you won the lottery or something..?"

 

"Better than that!" She grinned. "I got accepted!"

 

"Accepted? In where?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

"In SM Entertainment!" SM Entertainment? Isn't that the... "Your unnie's going to be a singer! Isn't that great?!"

 

I knew it...

 

"So that means... you're not going back to America with us?" She asked.

 

Jessica nodded. "Don't ruin my room okay?"

 

"Did I just hear what I just hear?! My younger cousin's going to be an idol?!" Jihoon came into the living room with a grin on his face. Both Jessica and him shouted in happiness, leaving Krystal dumbfounded. 'But... I'm going to miss you...'

Tic Toc.

 

Jongin counted the seconds at his last subject of the day, which is Math -- the subject that he hate the most. Everybody says they hate math but trust me, Kai is the person who hates it the most. Even though he tries so hard to understand it, he can't just have a good grade on the subject.

 

"God damn it when will this class end." He mumbled.

 

"Kim Jongin! You're not listening again!" His professor shouted, that made him jump off his seat.

 

"Sir, I am listening." He lied.

 

"Oh really? Why won't you go to the front and solve this problem?"

 

Kai glanced at his watch. 'Only a few minutes left.' And then he eyed Sehun, who was sitting at the first row.

 

"Uhm, sir?" Sehun raised his hand. "How did you do that again?"

 

And with Sehun's question, the professor went back to the blackboard to explain. Kai smiled in sucess. He started to count down for the bell to ring.

 

5... 4... 3... 2... 1.... Ring!

 

As soon as he heard the school bell ring, Kai immediately packed his things. He walked over Sehun's desk and thanked him.

 

"No problem. What's with th hurry anyways?" Sehun asked.

 

"Oh you know why." He winked.

 

"Oh yeahh~ I forgot." Sehun scratched his head. "Well then, see ya tomorrow!"

 

As soon as he bid goodbye to his best friend, Kai immediately left their classroom. Along the way, someone stops him.

 

"What do you want... butthead?"

 

 

“Hey Soojung-ah~” Jihoon’s head suddenly popped out. With a grin on his face, seems like something good happened apart from Jessica's news.

 

“What?” Since it was just her cousin Krystal, who was laying at her bed while reading a magazine, didn’t move any inch.

 

“Somebody’s waiting for you at the living room~”

 

“Nugu?”

 

“Oh I dunno~ Your namjachingu maybe.”

 

As she heard the word ‘boyfriend’, Krystal immediately stood up. “My what?!” She glanced at the clock to know the time. It was 5:30. Just 5:30. ‘Don’t tell me he went here straight.’ Krystal took her purse, coat and her mobile before going to the living room.

 

“Hi babe!”  Kai greeted as he saw his girlfriend. Jihoon, who was behind her, giggled.

 

“Babe, huh?” The older Jung mumbled.

 

Krystal turned red. “Get out of here, Jihoon!”

 

“Yah! I’m older than you!”

 

“Oppa! Just go!”

 

“Aish, fine. I’ll leave!” Before leaving, Jihoon called Kai. “Yah. Don’t do anything bad to my cousin, okay?”

 

“Yes sir!” Kai saluted.

 

“Oppa!” Krystal glared. Jihoon laughed and walked over to his room.

 

“You’re so cute when you’re angry.” Kai poked Krystal’s cheeks, breaking the awkward silence they have. When they went of Jihoon’s apartment, they stayed quiet and didn’t move.

 

“It’s bad to lie, Jongin.” She poked him back. “I looked like a lion.”

 

“Yeaah. A very cute lion.” He winked. Krystal couldn’t  help but to blush. "Where are we going anyways?"

 

"Oh you'll see soon."

author's note; hai. missed me? :D i decided to update this story even though it's really short. i've been really busy nowadays because of school. anyways! i hoped you liked this chapter! and do anticipate on the next update! 'cause it has a kissing scene lololol. btw, i have a plan to post a collection of kaistal drabbles.please support it! c: /gets shot for making a lot of stories.