The First One

Start of Something New: Sequel to Two Worlds Collide (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ The first one is the worst one
When it comes to a broken heart
Your first love
Yeah, you're so young
And you feel like a falling star
There's a fire in the city
That's burning out tonight
And you're breathing
But you're barely alive
The first one is the worst one
When it comes, when it comes to a broken heart ♫

Kyuhyun stared at the girl in front of him. He found the girl very petite and beautiful. He felt his insides beginning to smile again.

"I'm so sorry," she said once again before bowing to him.

"No," Kyuhyun told her sweetly. "No need for apologies, Miss. It was my fault."

The girl only smiled.

He held out his hand. "Let me introduce myself again. I'm Cho Kyuhyun." He put on a smile for her.

The girl smiled back, showing such beauty and kindness. "Seo Joohyun. But please refer to me as Seohyun." She brushed back her long, dark hair that hung past her chest, trying to remove the strands of hair from her face.

"Seohyun, such a pretty name," Kyuhyun commented with red cheeks.

Seohyun giggled as her cheeks began to flush out. "Thank you."

The atmosphere became somewhat awkward for them. They were complete strangers to one another and they were already acting like they were crushing on each other, blushing, smiling, awkward silences.

"I'm sorry for being awkward about this and I know we just met, but may I walk with you?" Kyuhyun asked kindly, being the gentleman he is.

Seohyun grinned with a hesitant nod. "I'm actually on my way home." She then gave him a concerned look. "You wouldn't mind walking me home, would you?"

Kyuhyun shook his head immediately, knowing that his thoughts of Jessica were being pushed away. He became a little bit happier. "No. I wouldn't mind at all."

Seohyun nodded and began showing him the way to her place.

From afar, Jessica could see Kyuhyun stop in his tracks. Hm?

"What are you looking at, Yeobo?" Donghae asked her, taking her hand in his.

Jessica snapped back to reality and turned to her husband. She just cracked a smile for him. "It's nothing." Her eyes then traveled back to see Kyuhyun's figure standing with a tall girl figure.

Donghae then turned his attention to where Jessica's eyes were locked. He gasped before smiling wide. "Is that Kyuhyun hitting it off with a girl?"

Jessica just giggled. "I don't know, Oppa. It looks that way. I guess."

The two of them watched the scene as Kyuhyun interacted with the complete stranger, from the moment they bumped into each other to the moment they began walking side by side.

They found it adorable.

Jessica felt happier that Kyuhyun seemed to be smiling again. His smile. I haven't seen it since we were together. I guess Kyuhyun has found someone new.

"I think Kyuhyun has found a new girl," Donghae quietly said with a chuckle.

She just nodded at his words as she tightened her grip on his hand. She found herself leaning her head against his broad shoulder.

Donghae looked at her petite face before placing a kiss against her forehead. "Want to keep walking?"

Jessica shrugged before smiling. "Sure."

The husband stood up before helping his wife to her feet. He intertwined their fingers together and continued walking along the park's path.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun kept walking slowly down the path in awkward silence. Kyuhyun bit down on his lip every time he thought of something to say, but it didn't come out of his mouth. Seohyun just pursed her lips.

They could hear the noises of cars passing them on the streets and people chattering in the distances around them. It kept the silence a little less on the awkward side.

"So, Seohyun," Kyuhyun began the conversation, finding the guts to actually say something.

"Yes?" Seohyun wondered as she looked towards him.

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck. "I was wondering if you were maybe interested in hanging out one day or so?"

Seohyun tilted her head. "Hanging out? You mean like a date?"

Kyuhyun felt his forehead getting warm. "No! No! No, not like a date. It seems a little too soon for that, don't you think?"

Seohyun giggled. "Of course. But you would like to spend time with one another?"

"Yes!" Kyuhyun nodded with an embarassed smile. "That's more like the phrase I'm looking at. Spending time together. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Oh," Seohyun reacted. "No."

Kyuhyun felt a little more relieved by her answer. "So, would you like to spend a day just getting to know each other?"

Seohyun gave him a warm smile. "That would be great." She stopped their tracks in front of a little petite, white house. "This is my house. Come with me really quick." She led him to the front porch. "Let me run in and get something."

Kyuhyun nodded and let her go inside to get whatever she needed.

After a few minutes, Seohyun came back out of the house. "Here. I thought you might need this." She handed him a slip of bright colored paper.

Kyuhyun glanced down at the paper in his hands and found some important information. Her phone number. "Oh. Thank you. You don't supposedly have a marker on you, do you?"

Seohyun immediately handed him the thin marker that she held in her hand.

He chuckled. He took the slip of paper and put it into his pocket before beginning to write his number on her hand. "Thought you might needed this as well." After capping the marker, he gave it back to her.

Seohyun giggled and nodded. "Okay. I hope to receive your call one of these days."

He nodded. "I will definitely call you."

"Annyeong!" She waved goodbye before closing the front door.

Kyuhyun waved before seeing her disappear inside the house. He turned around and began walking back home. He smiled to himself.

Donghae and Jessica walked hand-in-hand on the way home after having a brisk walk outside.

Donghae looked to his wife with a frown as they stood on the front porch of their house. "I'm never letting you wear cropped tops or anything that shows off your skin out in public again."

Jessica's eyes glanced up at him with innocent. "Why? Do I look skimpy?"

He shook his head. "No. Of course not, but there were some men that passed by looking at you like a ert. I don't like it." He tapped her nose, making sure she got the warning in her head.

Jessica pouted. "You're being a jealous man." She held up her left hand towards his face. "Do you see what this is?"

"Your wedding ring?" Donghae wondered with a confused look.

"Yes. And you're wearing yours, yes?"

Donghae then looked at his lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter