Try

Start of Something New: Sequel to Two Worlds Collide (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die
You gotta get up and try, try, try
You gotta get up and try, try, try
You gotta get up and try ♫

Jessica stared at herself in the bathroom mirror as she finished her hot, steamy shower. She could see dark circles forming around her eyes. She was seriously tired and dreaded with agony. She had this horrible feeling deep in her heart, but she knew what it already was. It was the feelings for her first love, Kyuhyun.

"Jessica?" She heard her husband call from outside the door in their bedroom. "You've been in there a while. Are you okay?"

She sighed before swallowing the lump in . "Yes. I'm alright. I just got a little dizzy is all." She could only thinkg of such an excuse to keep her husband from worrying about her. "I'll be out in a minute."

She hurried herself to get her night gown on and her hair dried before walking out into the bedroom. She found her husband removing his tie from his neck, trying to undo it.

Jessica went to him and helped him untie the tie from his neck.

"Thanks," he said with a warm smile.

Jessica only grinned back at him as she took the tie off of his neck and tossed it onto the bed.

His hands came up and cupped her face. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you feeling alright? We've been married for less than a day and you're not feeling well?"

Jessica chuckled at his tease. "No. I'm fine. Just got a little dizzy from the steam, I guess."

He leaned down and planted a passionate kiss upon her rosy lips. "Well, we surely don't want you feeling that way tonight." He had this smile on his face that made her feel much better. "Why don't you lay in bed for a little bit while I shower up?" His hands rubbed against her back, making her feel more comforted.

She nodded at him. "Okay."

He kissed her forehead. "Good girl," he said before grabbing his night clothes and entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Jessica began cleaning up a little bit around the room before laying on the bed with exhaustion. She checked her phone for any messages, but there were none. She finally noticed something strange about her phone. Him. She still had her screensaver as him. She hadn't changed her screensaver background since their break up. She kept the picture of them as her background, but she didn't know why.

Jessica put down her phone on the night stand before letting herself stare at the ceiling.

Minutes later, she heard the shower turn off. Her husband finished cleaning up.

He came out a few more moments later with a white tank and pajama pants on. His hair was damp, but he dried it out more with a towel. "That felt refreshing," he sighed as he hung his towel on the ring in the bathroom. He went over to their bed and laid next to his wife. "Hello, Wifey."

Jessica turned her head with a smile. "Wifey?" she asked with a giggle.

"What?" he said innocently. "It's my nickname for you. You don't like it?" He made a pouty face, making Jessica laugh.

"You look silly," she laughed. "I just think it's funny to call me that."

"Oh, please. Like you can come up with a better one for me," he challenged her.

Jessica put her thinking face on. "Yes. Hubby."

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter