Yuri's Visions

When A Stranger Calls

Location: SNSD's Dorm

Seoul, South Korea

Night: 9:00pm 

Author's POV:

Yesterday, Taeyeon received an SMS from Manager SM, saying that they'll be going to America. Well, that's tommorow!

Still in Girls' Generation's Dorm, everyone are busy packing for their tour to America. Everyone was excited they all can't wait. 

Everyone is.... Except one 

Yuri is in her room trying to pack. But something disturbed her. Her mind is filled with scenarios she don't know. Then, it struck her. 

She had a vision. She had a vision of the girls. They're terrorized. They're missing. They're gone. She doesn't know where they went. 

She was all alone. All alone only with one girl. Tiffany. 

Tiffany and her are searching for the missing girls. She and Tiffany set out to find them.

It stopped. 

Yuri's eyes opened wide and regained her conciousness. She pants heavily. What did I have just now? Was that a vision? Is it?

 

Yuri's POV:

What was that just now? I thought. Something strck my head for no complete reason. 

But, then, I just saw Fany in that... Vision?

Yuri gasped "Ever since when did I have a vision?" She face-palm. 

I have to tell somebody or someone about my vision. That was some kind of a bad sign. 

Something's fishy and not clear.

 

Author's POV: 

This time, I might use POV to make it clearer like who's playing the scene of the story now.

 

Yuri's POV:

All my unnies and dongsaengs are packing for our tour to America. Taeyeon unnie said that we'll be having a concert. Plus, SM gave us a holiday there. Yeah.. fun.

But, I've been having bad feelings about our tour to America. I don't know what makes me think that but I'm sure something is fishy. Something tells me we shouldn't go

I'll ask someone. 

But who? Who will trust me?

SeoBaby? Taeyeon? Jessi? Fany?

Wait.. Fany.. Yes! Fany!

I can ask her. She's someone I can trust. She listens to everyone's problems carefully..

 

Author's POV:

Yuri went to find Tiffany. She knows where her room is. She sleeps alone. Her room is in the corner of the hallway.

"Hmhmhmhm...hmhmm..." Tiffany was humming to Umbrella while packing. Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Tiffany turned and said "Come in, its not lock.." 

Yuri opened the door slowly and peaked, finding out what Fany is doing. She saw Tiffany was packing. 

"Fany, I'm sorry if I disturbed your packing-time.." Yuri said peaking from the door ,didn't dare to go inside

"Yuri-ahh, come in, its fine. I can continue it later. What about you? Have you packed??" Tiffany asked

"Umm. I haven't unnie. But I came here to ask you about something.." Yuri said, stepping inside her room. Then, she closed the door behind her.

"So, what do you want to ask?" Tiffany pat her lap and put a smile on her face. Yuri could see her smiling face. She examined it. Every details of it. There were no lies laid under those eyes, it was full of faith and trust.

"Unnie, ummm,.. I don't know if I should say it or not..." Yuri scratched her hair and bit her lip.

Tiffany stared at her in confusion "What's wrong Yuri? Is there something bothering you?" She asked.

Yuri looked at her "Umm, yeah" She looked down, then looked at her again "I... I've been having bad feelings about our tour to America..." She said to her a bit groggy.

Tiffany frowned. She looked at Yuri closely "Yuri-ahh, sit down on my bed" she smiled "I can't stand it seeing you standing all the time".

Yuri listened and did what she told her to do. Tiffany sat by her side, continuing the conversation "What makes you think that?" Tiffany asked, tidying her hair

"I don't know. I just had a bad feeling that something bad will happen when we reached there.."  Yuri played with her fingers

"Maybe its just your feelings. You shouldn't use them too much. Sometimes feelings can lead us to a wrong way, I said sometimes okay? Want some Pocky Pocky?" Tiffany handed her a snack of long chocolate sticks. Yuri accept it, she took one stick and eats it. Tiffany too.

"But.. I just had a vision.." Yuri said biting the Pocky Pocky sticks.

Tiffany's eyes widen and she almost spilled the sticks inside her "WHAT YOU HAD A VISION?! SINCE WHEN?!"

"Unnie.. You don't have too be like that-_-"

"Oh yeah, hehehe, sorry". Tiffanys suprised her. Yuri made a face -_-

"But, tell me.." Tiffany continued "What did you see?"

"Well..." Yuri rolled her eyes up and down, confused "You and I were in a huge house.. Alone. The others weren't there. It was dark. Very dark. We were using flaslights to light our way.." 

"Then?" Tiffany eating her Pocky Sticks

"Then... but before then.. Something happened to the others.." Yuri looked at her, with scared eyes. "They're all being kidnapped, some of them are gone mysteriously.." Yuri continued "It was scary.."

"What happened in the end?" Tiffany keeps on asking her questions, also bites her Pocky Sticks

"They're all gone. We're left alone in the house, accompanied by a flashlight..." Yuri bit her lip, trying not to be scared or groggy "Then.. in the very end.. A man appeared. He covered his face with his hoodie, so it wasn't very clear.. But I saw it clearly, If I'm not mistaken, he carried a sharp thing. Neither a knife, a chainsaw whatever it is.." 

Tiffany's jaws dropped. She stared at her. Her face was blank "Don't tell me that'll happen.. Yaa! you're giving me goosebumps!" 

"Sorry.." Yuri apologized "I was just telling you. Since you're the one I can trust" 

"Alright.. That was just a vision. Some visions can come true and not"

"But 80% of visions comes true.."

"I SAID SOMEEEEE~" Tiffany gaped. "But, we'll see... Just, don't tell this to the others okay? Especially Sica and Sooyoung. You know they get afraid easily" 

Yuri nodded.

"Good girl~ now go back to your room and pack your stuff! Just erased that vision of yours and pretend that you didn't see it.." Tiffany pulled Yuri's hand and pushed her slowly to the door.

Yuri couldn't do anything but obey her commands. As soon she reached the door, she turned back to see Fany.

"Bye bye~" She gave her that Eye-Smile face. Then she closed the door. Leaving Yuri outside.

She can see from far, the others were moving around packing stuff, except her. She just went back to her room,

 

Yuri's POV: 

I talked to Fany unnie. She listens to it very well, but I'm not sure if she trusts me. Maybe nobody trusts me. Nobody at all.

I palm-faced. Thinking. "Please don't let that happen.. please.." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, Bestfriend is here^^

I see you keep on reading my story huh? Well, enjoy and I hope you like it^^

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy all the time

Sorry~ Mianhae~

I'm also sorry if I have any grammatical errors and mispelled some words><

But I just hope you all keep on reading this story and enjoy!!

Gamsahabnida!!