SM's Message

When A Stranger Calls

 

South Korea, Seoul 

Location: SNSD'S Mansion

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning 

Everybody in the dorm has woke up. Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny are watching TV. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun are cooking in the kitchen. Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany are talking on the couch. Taeyeon is holding her mobile. 

When she was talking with the American Girls, her mobile rang, the ringtone she has is - TaeTiSeo - Twinkle. Taeyeon checked her phone, she saw there's one text messages, and its from their Manager, SM. She checked the text messages, when she read it, she smiled. 

"Hey girls, I received a mail from our manager, SM." Taeyeon said staring at the phone reading the message, "What did he say? Don't tell me he wants us to do training there. I'd rather have a concert elsewhere," Sooyoung sighed, "No.. He said we'll be having our next concert in America, plus, we're getting week off there! Isn't that great?" Taeyeon confirmed, everybody was happy.

"Neee~ its been a long time since I've went to America. I missed that country! The places, the clothes... Especially... the boys!!" They all laughed. 

"Unnie, but when we'll go to America?" Seohyun asked from the kitchen, while cutting the onions, "He said.. we'll be going 2 days after tomorrow!" Taeyeon said smiling looking at her phone.Sooyoung came up behind them and snatched Taeyeon's mobile from her hand, "Hey!-" "I'll reply to his text messages.." Sooyoung smirked while texting "Thank... you... SM-shii..". She gave Taeyeon's mobile back. 

Not too long, SM replied to one of Sooyoung's messages. Taeyeon checked it out, he says: 

 

"Your welcome girls. By the way, In America, you girls have to perform some songs for the Sones there. You'll have to perform"

The Boys ( English Version )

Mr. Taxi ( Korean Version )

Gee ( Korean Version )

Genie ( Korean Version ) 

 

Also, I want Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and TaeTiSeo to perform too!

 

Jessica will perform :

Almost

 

Sunny will perform:

Oh! My Lady OST

 

Tiffany will perform:

Umbrella - by Rihanna

Rolling in The Deep - By Adele

 

TaeTiSeo will perform:

Twinkle

Baby Steps

OMG! 

 

Thank you and have a nice a day!

Manager SM"

 

Taeyeon dropped her jaws as she read his text messages. The performances was too many. Again, SM is torturing us with this concert, Taeyeon thought, but, Taeyeon, look on the other side, we're going to have a holiday there! So forget about it! You'll have fun in the end! She thought to herself. 

Then, Jessica tilted her head to see Taeyeon's mobile, she examined her face, she's so serious reading it, Jessica thought "Unnie, what did he say?" She asked. Taeyeon looked at her and said "He gave us the list on what we will perform for the concert in America. You and Fany will also perform solos" She handed her mobile to her, Jessica's eyes open wide when she heard her saying that she'll have to perform solos. When she reads the messages, it was true. Jessica whined "Yaaa~ Not solos again... I'm having a sore throat" she taps her neck, showing that her voice isn't good these days. "Yeah, I can see that. I have to perform too. And I'm having coughs.." Taeyeon replied.

On the other side,

"Yeayyyyy~ We're gonna go to America Baby!!!" Sooyoung shouted. She grabbed Hyo's arm and danced GEE. 

"Gee gee gee gee Baby, baby, baby, Gee, gee, gee, gee Baby, baby, babe~" Hyo and Sooyoung dancing happily. Sunny suddenly joined the dance. They're all being silly.

"Okay!" Taeyeon got up from the couch, "I want to prepare some things that'll I'll bring to America, Ta ta" She walked off the carpet and head upstairs to her room. Jessica hummed for a while "I think me too," she gets up "Special things I have to bring, or else I'll forgot to bring it with me" She went upstairs too. 

Author's POV:

Okay, so the girls are happy on about going to America for their concert and week-off, but, trust me, they'll all have a good time in America... 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong, BestfriendGirl is here!! 

Sorry for the long update!

I'm still planning on the story and I've had a really busy weekend, so I rarely go online!

Sorry for my grammatical errors, I'm not American neither from England

I'm sorry if the words are kinda boring and the way of the story too

But I hope you all like it

*Scroll up and subscribe* 

Thank you for reading

Wait for me updating the next chapter! So be patient o:)