Time To Go To America!

When A Stranger Calls

Author's POV:

Yup! Today is the day Girls' Generation leaving South Korea and go to USA. PD's are at their house, cameras are ready to view the girls.

The girls are already outside waiting for their bus (I think a van wouldn’t fit them all) to come and take them to the airport. Some are still bringing their baggage outside.

"Yeay~ we’re going to go to America!" Sooyoung shouted happily and smiled at the camera "America here we come! We will be missing Korea at the moment~" Sooyoung blow a kiss to the camera. "Haloooo~" Sunny shouted behind Sooyoung "We are going to America~" Sunny said in English "Yes we are...” She hummed a little “... Going to go to America... And that's today~" Sooyoung said in her a little groggy English. Then Tiffany's head appeared from their back, saying "And if you're going to go to America, can you speak English?" "Ahh~ yes yes, we can speak English well" Sunny smiled "Okay then," From the gates, the girls saw the bus had arrived, “Hey, the van came already. Let’s go to the airport." Tiffany picked up her baggage "We don't want to miss the flight." 

They all get in the bus . Cameras are following behind them. One by one they get in and help each other putting and arranging their baggage in the trunk. When they're set, they're ready to leave.

"Bye~" Jessica waved at the camera from the window. You can’t hear her voice because she was already inside. Then, the bus departed from the house.

20 Minutes Later

The girls had arrived at the airport. They entered the VIP section so that people won't see and realize that they're from Girls' Generation. There were lots of people there. 

Soon, the girls got off. They open the trunk and quickly go to the entrance before people notice them. Not to mention, they wore disguises. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon wore sunglasses. Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun wore knit caps. Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny wore hoodies.

They go as fast as they can. They went to the airport counter to get the tickets. 

 

"9 tickets to America please" Taeyeon said. The woman at the airport counter looked at all of them with a frown, and then she said, "Are you SNSD?" Taeyeon immediately placed her finger on "Shhhhhh…. Keep it low, someone is going to hear you...” She mere-whisper “Besides how do you know it us?”

The woman smiled "Of course I know. It’s obvious from the looks. And, not long ago, the SM Entertainment Manager called me to prepare the tickets."

"Ahh… SM-shii...” Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

"Here you go," she said, handing them the tickets. "Your flight is a VIP flight. Gate 4-A." 

Taeyeon received the tickets, then, hand them out to the members. She thanked the woman and greeted her.

"What gate did she say?" Yoona asked Taengoo

"4-A" She replied.

Still in the terminal, just as they were on their way to the gate, they heard hysteric screams coming from behind them. They all looked back.

"Girls…" Sooyoung called out, "Looks like we got caught by paparazzies!"

"Run!!" Sica shouted. 

They all ran, fleeing from the paparazzies behind them. They had everything with them; cameras, mobile phones, microphones, tape recorder, etc. 

One of the paparazzi noticed one of them. He straightly pointed at Yoona (since she’s the main visual) and shouted “There they are!!”

The whole paparazzi noticed. Instantly, they ran bringing their cameras and microphones with them. The girls who were in panic started to run.

“Ppalli Ppalli Ppalli!!” Sooyoung yelled, “They’re getting closer!!”

Everyone could hear that shouts from the paparazzi like ‘Wait! Wait! Just a few minutes of interview!!” or ‘Girls Generation, when is your comeback?” stuffs like that. 

 

Just a few more meters they would reach the gate.  Lucky thing that the checking-luggage counters were empty, so they can just get in. And, there were lots of securities, I think it’s to make the checking counters tight (Since its VIP). Hyoyeon called for the security.

“Excuse me,” Hyoyeon rushed to the security there, “Me and my friends are in a bit of a rush and—“ Her words got cut off.

“Are you one of the SNSD members?” One of the securities asked.

“Yes, yes. But don’t think about that, you see, we’re chased by paparazzies and I was thinking you could prevent them from coming to us.” Hyoyeon continued “We can’t have them in our plane.”

“Ahh yes, yes. We’re in the job.” The security replied.

Hyoyeon thanked them, “Later, I’ll give my signature to you as a reward.”

She placed her luggage on the checking machine. Her friends were already getting their luggage and went straight to the plane.

As for the paparazzi, they were stopped by the securities. They kept on pushing, and shouting and flashing lights everywhere.

“Whoa… Look at those grumbling paparazzi…” Taeyeon said to Hyoyeon, “What did you do?”

“I just asked help from the securities, and I said I’ll give them my signature as a reward..”

“Omo, I’ll give them mine too, to show my gratitude.” Taeyeon joined.

 

Not long after, the paparazzi began to leave because they are tired of waiting and the increase number of security in the gates. Their attempt to interview the girls failed. (Haha, so sorry, but next time maybe!).

Hyoyeon gave them her signature just like she promised and Taeyeon too, to show gratitude to them, who tried their best to send the paparazzies away.

“Gamsahabnida!” The securities thanked them for their signatures. 

 

“Cheonmanayo~~” Taeyeon replied and they both ran to the gates catching up with the others who had gone into the plane.

By the time, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon reached there, everyone was relieved.

“Oh, Thank the Gods you still lived!” Sunny applauded.

“I thought you didn’t survived the Paparazzi..” Seohyun said, relieved to see them.

"We managed to get here safely, un-interviewed." Hyoyeon laughed. 

 

After placing their luggage on the top trunk, they sat down beside their friends and relaxed.

At the front from the left section: Jessica, Hyoyeon, Seohyun.

Behind them, the seat was empty. But behind the empty seats, there's: Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny.

To the right section and the front row, there's: Yuri, Tiffany and Yoona.

“Damn, that was called The Airport Rush…” Sooyoung chuckled, “I want to do it again!”

“Yeah right.” Jessica mumbled. “You’re not tired of getting chased by them?”

“Of course I was tired, Barbie Sica. I couldn’t help it, but that was fun!” Sooyoung said cheerfully.

 

5 minutes later, the plane starts to depart from the airport. The plane starts to run on the runway and.................................... its already up in the sky.

"Bye bye Korea.." Sunny waved from the window, "I'll miss you~~" 

"Oh, Sunny, we're not going to leave Korea for real." Taeyeon said.

"I know, but you have to miss your home country."

"Oh Gosh, I just can't wait to go the beaches and tan myself." Yoona cracked up a conversation.

"Hey hey!" Sooyoung called from behind, she got up, "Who said that?"

"It was me, Sooyoung.." Yoona looked behind. 

"You are always following me~" Sooyoung gaped and made the =_= face.

"I simply came up with my own ideas." Yoona grinned. "Besides, you were the one who's always following me.."

"Since when?" 

"Since our first tour."

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"NO" Sooyoung's mouth shaped like an 'O'

"Yes"

"No"

"Whatever.." Yoona gave up. 

"Seriously guys," Hyoyeon sue them. "You guys are starting to make my ears go itchy.."

"Leave them Hyo-Unnie.." Seohyun told her, "They're always like this, ever since from our first tour. And nothing stops that two. They'll eventually stop by themselves."

"You're right," Hyoyeon agreed. "Then, let's just listen to some music on the screen. (For those who are sitting at the very front, they have their own screen attached to the wall.)

While everyone was busy doing something else, Yuri was daydreaming. She isn't actually daydreaming, but she still remembered about her vision.

 

Yuri's POV:

Why do I have a feeling that the vision is somehow going to happen? No no no! Yuri, you gotta calm yourself. Just forget about that stupid vision and pretend nothing happened. 

Yeah. Nothing happened.

At the flight, I slept. Not sure how long I slept, but it was enough to see a nightmare.

When I was sleeping, I saw another scene. I heard screams. Girls screams. I think I know those screams. They were my friends.

I was standing somewhere in a garden alone. This time not with Fany. It was dark, there was a little light supporting me to see. I wasn't holding anything. All I could feel is that, I'm scared. I could feel my heartbeat raced.

The garden had lots of dwarf statues. I really hate them, they kinda creep me out, those eyes were staring at me. To the west, there's a pond. A fish pond. With no complete reason, I just know that they were Koi fish. 

I looked at my surroundings, the air was getting colder and colder. Tall trees were like giants. The place was getting scarier than ever. 

I was even more terrified when there were sounds coming from inside the house from upstairs. I'm very sure that no one is in that house. That 'someone' in the house is banging our stuffs. Maybe even the furnitures. I can hear it. 

I watched that 'someone' from where I'm standing. I was trying to find where does the sound come from. And to my feelings, it came from our room. Me and Fany. I don't know who is he looking for. He was starting to throw things in the air. 

After that, he stopped. I frowned and thought What is he up to now??

I saw his figure from the window. It was so clear. He turned to look at it. I gulped nervously. His figure got bigger, which means, his walking towards the window. 

Out of my expectations, he opened the window. And I could see him. Not his face. Just his figure, standing. My legs were weak. Now, he found me, and he's going to kill me. Like my friends. 

He saw me and he left the window and starts to run downstairs.

He is going to kill me. Only one thing is in my mind. I must hide.

I didn't know what to do next. I was in panic, that mind was blank. It took me a long time, probably enough time for him to catch me from behind and said "I got you now!! I'm going to kill you!!"

I stared at my surroundings. The presence of the pond caught my attention.

The pond. 

I can hide in the water. 

I ran to the pond. When I reached there, the pond has a small, flat bridge made out of wood that connects the garden into the house. 

Under the bridge, I thought, a safe place for a moment. 

I stepped into the pond. I didn't mind about the clothes I wear nor the fishes. But the thing about the fishes, they're really big. And I hate big fishes. They look like sharks. But, I tried to ignore the feeling and just stepped into the pond. 

I took a breath and apply my head in the water. I opened my eyes. Good thing the pond isn't too dirty. I can see very well. 

Underwater, I tried to walk under the bridge. If I stay in the open water, he can see my clothes and just grab me out of the water and stabbed me right at that moment.

I managed to stay underwater for 1 minute, until I couldn't hold anymore, I start to surface. 

I surfaced slowly, trying not to make dripping sound of water or my mouth when I tried to get for oxygen. 

I looked above me. There was no one on the bridge. I took a sigh of relief, but that didn't last for long. I heard footsteps coming from the garden. It must be him. That 'someone'.

I stayed silent and didn’t dare to make a move. I kept on looking if that ‘someone’ is on the bridge.

And like what I expected, he walked toward the bridge. My body was trembling in fear, my mouth kept on trembling, not because of the cold water or the huge fishes. And there he was, right above me.

Oh no, he is above me. I’m scared… I thought Please don’t find me, please don’t find me, please don’t find me. I kept on praying and praying. I lowered my head and tried to say close to the water. Until I did something I shouldn’t do and try to avoid as possible. I made movements in the water.

Something was circling and kissing my feet, turns out it’s the fishes. I feel very disturbed and I kept on kicking them, to make them stay away from me. And those movements I made have created the water big waves. I finally remembered that there was the killer above me. I looked up, examining what he’s looking at. He walked to the edge and knelt. He placed his hand on the water and played with it. I, who was a few inches away from his hand, didn’t made a breathing sound, because if I breathe, he would feel my presence.

Not long, he lifted his hand and stood up. He looked around for a few minutes and walked away.

I took a sigh of relief.

But then,

It grabbed me from behind and pulled me out of the water and I screamed.

I immediately woke up.

I gasped. What was that just now? Another nightmare? Why is it connected to my vision?

Tiffany, who was sitting beside me, stared at me with a frown. She asked, “What’s wrong? You look so pale. And you’re sweating. Is it hot in this plane?” She offered me her Pocky Stick. I shook my head, "No thanks Unnie. I'm fine. Really." 

Tiffany took a bite, "Was it about that vision you told me? Did you experience it again?" She said, munching on her food.

I stayed silent. I searched for words to say. Then, I nodded, "Yeah.. I dreamt about it.." 

“Ah…” She sang, “I see, tell me about it later okay?” She gave her an eye smile.

I just nodded. I didn’t think that Tiffany-Unnie wants to know too. Since them, I tried my best not to sleep in the plane, just scared that I might have another nightmare like that one.

I glanced at Tiffany but before I wanted to poke her, she already wore the headphone and blinkers. She fell asleep. I remained at my sit and watched the clouds on the window.

The only question, that’s lingering in my mind now is; Who is that masked guy? And what does he want with us?

________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, finally I updated another chapter!

Mianhae if I only updated a little, I was so busy! But I've typed a lot, ne? 

Also PLEASE forgive me if I made grammar errors

Hope you do enjoy!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment below~ :))