Chapter 2

Let's not

 

The next day, hyukjae went to school just like usual. He met sungmin in the canteen and went to the art room together for their first period. They chatted together until the teacher came in.

 

“Class stand!” The class representative ordered and the class obeyed.

 

“Good morning Sir!” the class greeted.

 

“Good morning. Please take a seat,” the teacher spoke. “Your art teacher, Mrs. Park, is absent today so I will be taking your class. I want everyone to hand in an art piece by the end of this lesson, is it fine?”

 

The students nodded and took out their own sketch book and pencil. Hyukjae furrowed his eyebrows and bit the end of the pencil. He doesn’t know what to draw. It seems like all of the ideas had disappeared away. He scanned around the room. Everyone, including sungmin, was all starting on their art piece but he still didn’t have a single idea in his mind. Hyukjae looked around the art room, trying to find any inspiration but to no avail. He sighed mentally and was about to lay his head on the table when something on the table caught his eyes. Hyukjae giggled softly. Cute!  Sungmin, who was sitting beside hyukjae, heard his giggle and lifted his head up to look at him.

 

“What’s wrong?” He whispered. Hyukjae smiled at him and pointed at the vandalism he was giggling at earlier. Sungmin’s eyes followed the end of hyukjae’s pencil and let out a soft laugh when he finally saw what hyukjae was giggling at.

 

“Nemo FTW?” Sungmin chuckled and shook his head. “Who drew this man?”

 

“I don’t know…but it’s cute. Don’t you think so?” Hyukjae smiled.

 

“Yeah…sort of.”

 

Hyukjae took a glance at the teacher; making sure the teacher isn’t looking at him, and wrote something just below the word ‘Nemo FTW’.

 

“Are you vandalizing the table?” Sungmin widen his eyes. “Good student Lee hyukjae is actually vandalizing the table?”

 

“shh!” hyukjae winked. Sungmin smirked and returned back to his work. Hyukjae re-read the words mentally and smiled before starting on his art work.

 

 


 

Lesson soon ended and everyone gave their art work to the teacher before leaving for their next class.

 

Hyukjae and sungmin handed the art work together and walked out of the art room, not forgetting to bid the teacher good bye and greet their art seniors who are standing outside.

 

“Do you think that person will reply to you?” sungmin nudged hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae shrugged and smiled softly,“I didn’t think about that much when I write it. It’s my first time vandalizing though. Let’s just hope that the teacher won’t catch me.”

Sungmin rolled his eyes and spoke, “For goodness sake, that table was probably used by hundreds of students before. Who would know which student drew or write which thing. I doubt the teachers even care.”

 

Hyukjae shrugged and walked to their next class together.  During their next lesson, hyukjae wasn’t able to pay attention. His mind kept drifting to the nemo drawn on the table in the art room. He started to wonder who actually drew that. It might be one of his art seniors since art students used that art room often but it could also be any other students who went in to that room before. The chances of the person replying back was small and hyukjae couldn’t help but to frown at the idea. He shook his head and took a deep breath. I should really stop thinking about it and focus on the lesson.


 

 

The school bell rang, signaling school is over. Students packed their things quickly and rushed out of the classroom. Corridors were filled with students moving in and out. The once quiet environment was broke by student’s laughter.  Hyukjae grabbed his bag and followed sungmin out of the class.

 

“Are you working today?” Sungmin asked. Hyukjae nodded.

 

“You coming?”

 

Sungmin shook his head and looked at hyukjae apologetically, “I’m sorry…I’ve got martial arts practice.”

 

“It’s okay,” Hyukjae smiled and hooked his arm around sungmin. Sungmin smiled back and copied hyukjae’s actions. Both of them laughed and continued their way out of the school.

 

Hyukjae reached his working area, “Angel’s café”, around 3pm. He pushed the glass door open and his eyes immediately search for that certain person. When he found that person, he tip-toed towards him and stood behind his back. Hyukjae slowly raised up his hands and tapped the man’s shoulder hardly as he exclaimed, “Teukie hyung!”

 

Leeteuk jumped up and turned around abruptly. When he saw hyukjae smiling at him, he relaxed and placed his hand over his heart.

 

“Lee hyuk jae! You nearly gave me a heart attack, you know?!” Leeteuk shook his head.

 

“Oops…I’m sorry,” Hyukjae said and stuck out his tongue. Leeteuk smiled and tapped hyukjae’s cheek softly, “It’s okay. Go get change now.”  Hyukjae nodded and hurried off to change into his work uniform. Hyukjae had been working here for 6 months and had known leeteuk for years. Leeteuk was originally hyukjae’s neighbor but he had now moved away to live at the second floor of the café so as to handle his business better. For hyukjae, leeteuk was like a big brother. He had always long for a big brother since he was the only child in his family and he was extremely glad when leeteuk treated him like his owns little brother.

 

When hyukjae came out from the changing room, he saw two boys around his age walked in the café. He immediately went forward and served them.

 

“Good afternoon. Welcome to ‘Angel’s café’. How can I help you?” Hyukjae bowed and asked politely.

 

The golden-haired boy replied, “A table for two, please.”

 

“Sure. Please follow me,” Hyukjae nodded and brought the two customers to a table beside the window.  When both of them sat down and was ready to order, hyukjae showed them the menu.

 

“What would you like to order?” Hyukjae took out his little notebook.  Both guys looked through the menu.

 

“All the names are so interesting,” The brown-haired boy chuckled.

 

“Thank you,” Hyukjae smiled.

 

“erm…I would like to have a… ‘Evil angel’,” The brown-haired boy said and hand the menu back to hyukjae.

 

“Okay. One ‘Evil angel’ and?”

 

“‘Fallen angel’, Thank you,” The golden-haired boy smiled and passed the menu to hyukjae.

 

“Okay. Thank you. Please wait for a while,” Hyukjae said and leaved to place the orders.

 

The drinks were soon ready and hyukjae served it to the two customers.

 

“Here is your ‘Evil angel’…” hyukjae placed the cup of drink on the table, in front of the brown-haired boy.

 

“…and your ‘Fallen angel’. Enjoy,” He then placed the other cup of drink in front of the golden-haired boy and smiled. The golden-haired boy smiled back. Hyukjae bowed and went to serve other customers.   


A/N: kkkk....chapter two up!! please do comment!!~ And vandalizing is not good!! Do not copy donghae and eunhyuk!! XD

disclaimer : i do not own the original picture of the nemo!! i only own the edited nemo picture.

original picture : http://pixarplanet.com/blog/images/1590.jpg