Abetting ..

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

One night, HaeHyo have contacted CheonDung who was busy drawing something on his drawing board in a special room in his house .

CheonDung: another dinner?

HaeHyo: yes .. why? you do not like it?

CheonDung: no.. i like it.. really..

HaeHyo: so prepare your tuxedo then ..

After that they hung up the phone. CheonDung could stop painting for a while. He lamented that tomorrow night is the first dinner between him and his new wife, Jiyeon.

At the the same night, CheonDung went up to their room while carrying a black polka dot dress for Jiyeon. Once he entered the room, he found that Jiyeon was lying on the bed while playing with a new samsung galaxy tab that she have buy just now.

CheonDung: Where did you get that tab?

Jiyeon: you have forgotten? I bought this tab using the money that you gave me.

CheonDung: *shaking his head* she is really a greedy .. here you go..

He threw the dress on the bed.

Jiyeon: what's this? *puzzled*

CheonDung: you must wear this dress tomorrow night ..

Jiyeon: for what?

CheonDung: Our first dinner together ..

Jiyeon: just the two of us?

CheonDung: yeah ~ that's what my dad told me to do .. I have no choice ..

Jiyeon: ahh ~ then, I had to go out with you in front of the public again ..?

CheonDung: no .. in front of the crowd .. *shaking his head* stupid

Jiyeon: aishh... *sigh* how about DongWoon? maybe I should invite him along..

 

Best Western New Seoul Hotel

After they finished their dinner, they walked out from the hotel restaurant. During their date, they an occasional did not speak to each other. Before they returned to their homes, they should be alone together in the garden, just for a moment, while waiting for the command from their parents to go home.

The views in the park on that night was so beautiful. It is suitable for the couple in love to spend time together on that romantic place. Jiyeon just do not know how to sit still. She just walked back and forth several times. While CheonDung can sit quietly on a large rock and enjoy the fresh air at night.

Jiyeon: yah~!

CheonDung: what?

Jiyeon: why did you just relax there? I want to go home!

CheonDung: ask permission from my mom and dad first .. have you forgotten? we have to wait for the command from them when we can go home .. be patient ..

Jiyeon: *angry breath* what were they thinking?

Suddenly..

Suzy: CheonDung?

When CheonDung turning, he saw Suzy was standing behind them. Coincidentally Suzy saw them in that place.

CheonDung: Suzy..

He then stood immediately. Jiyeon was glancing at Suzy with hatred.

Suzy: ah~you two are here apparently ..

CheonDung: yeah~emm..it's our date..

Jiyeon: date my ..

Suzy: well i see..

They both seem preoccupied chatting until Jiyeon were neglected by them.

When she turned back, how happy she is when she found that DongWoon was standing behind her. They could mutually embraced each other to relieve homesickness. Meanwhile CheonDung had seen them both being hugged. After that Jiyeon DongWoon for a walk in somewhere else. As long as the place is not far from the area.

Jiyeon: i miss you so much, honey.. (hugging his arm tightly)

DongWoon: i missed you more..

Jiyeon: I want you to be my husband .. I don't want that guy ..

DongWoon: don't worry .. I'm sure there is an appropriate way so that you can get divorced by him.

Jiyeon: Can you make it fast? because I am sure that I will not be able to last long in there ..

DongWoon: I promise that I will do it as soon as possible .. I will bring all my sidekick too.

Jiyeon: *full of joy with a vengeance*

On the rock where the place CheonDung and Suzy are sitting together while chatting, ...

Suzy: actually CheonDung, Jiyeon is my classmate.

CheonDung: what? really? why didn't you ever talk about that?

Suzy: I'm just scared .. you will probably be mad at me if I tell you the truth about Jiyeon .. I mean .. her real attitude ..

CheonDung: well, you have talk about it .. tell me .. what's her attitude?

Suzy: but..

CheonDung: just tell me..

Suzy: I can't .. This is indeed dangerous to you know ..

CheonDung: no .. Just talk to me about it ..

Suzy: okay .. like this .. actually she is a student who really often get reports of severe discipline than many of the teachers at the school .. so according to your knowledge, she was a very "naughty" girl .. sorry if I speak frankly .. but please .. Please do not divorce her ..

CheonDung: *chukle*

Suzy: why were you laughed?

CheonDung: nothing .. don't worry .. I will not divorce her ..

Suzy just smiled unwillingly. She felt uncomfortable with what CheonDung said earlier. Suddenly CheonDung's phone was ringing. When he took out his iphone from his pocket, apparently it's a message from HaeHyo. Now he can take Jiyeon to go home.

CheonDung: oh ~ it's a message from my dad .. emm .. we have to get back home ..

Suzy: ah~go ahead..

CheonDung: i guess i see you around..

Suzy: yeah..

CheonDung: good bye..

Suzy: bye..

After that CheonDung should go to find Jiyeon.

When he found them at a place not far from the area, he immediately called her.

CheonDung: Let's go home .. Dad had sent me a message earlier .. quickly ..

Jiyeon sigh. Before that, she embraces DongWoon tightly.

Jiyeon: I must go, honey..

DongWoon: go ahead..

After that, DongWoon have to let her go with CheonDung, just for a moment.

After those two husband and wife was left, then DongWoon and Suzy are met. Looks like they had known each other.

DongWoon: how was it?

Suzy: Our plan does not work .. looks like he doesn't care what I say ..

DongWoon: .. looks like he want her.. this is crazy.. this is cannot be happening..

Suzy: we should use the other way ..

DongWoon: we should do it as soon as possible .. no matter what happens, we can not give up ..

 

Looks like Suzy and DongWoon have conspired to separate them. Considering Jiyeon didn't want that DongWoon to make friends with the other girl, he had to keep all this in secret.