The normal life journey..

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

That afternoon, Jiyeon is hanging out with her two companions were, Sulli and HwaYoung while eating an ice cream, at a leisure park. Jiyeon looks not satisfied with the recommendation of their parents who want them to honeymoon in some distant place at London.

HwaYoung: hey .. you should be happy that you will go to London ..

Sulli: Hwayoung is right .. you should be proud .. we are jealous of you because that you got married to a wealthy man.

Jiyeon: yah~I would be happy if he is DongWoon ..

Sulli: Why Jiyeon really hate CheonDung? What has CheonDung do against her? Jiyeon, why do you hate him?

HwaYoung: yes .. tell us ..

Jiyeon: you guys did not know? I had a boyfriend .. it is impossible for me to befriend with him ..

HwaYoung: DongWoon's not a rich man .. moreover, he was not a good man ..

Actually, Sulli and HwaYoung was hated DongWoon very much since they mutually know him. Although HwaYoung's boyfriend, CheolYong, is a close friend with DongWoon.

At the same time, CheonDung has brought Yoseob to hang out at his house while eating snacks and drinking cola that lay scattered on living room table.

Yoseob: don't forget to buy me a food from there, okay?

CheonDung: give me a money .. than I will buy for you ..

Yoseob: Please .. I wish I could eat a food from overseas.

CheonDung: okay okay .. I will buy it .. why didn't you getting fatter .. you always eat a lot ..

Yoseob: This is called "luck" to me ..isn't that obvious?

CheonDung: * shook his head *

Yoseob: hey~CheonDung.. What kind of dish that you always cook for Jiyeon?

CheonDung: no .. I have never cook for her..

Yoseob: waw .. You are so heartless .. but why?

CheonDung: you already know that I was heartless ..

Yoseob: huh?

CheonDung: actually, I had to do this all so that she can be independent .. The reason for this she had never cooked .. her mother said, she doesn't know how to cook dishes for her own self .. she just hope her parents to do it .. isn't that obvious that she's a slacker ..?

Yoseob: nice .. you done it perfectly ..well done ..

A few moments later, Jiyeon has arrived home timely. She then walked towards the ladder to climb up to their room. She had to cross the living room if she wants to head to the stairs.

Yoseob: ah~Here she comes .. your wife is home .. what's up, Jiyeon? are you good?

Jiyeon does not treat him. She felt disgusted with Yoseob. She just continued to walk towards the stairs.

Yoseob: yah~she is very cocky ..

CheonDung: yes she is..

As soon as she went up to the room, Yoseob could give advice to CheonDung.

Yoseob: but, whatever happens, she is still your wife. You should treat her well. Even though he was not good to you. okay? after all, she is very beautiful .. and you're so handsome .. right?

CheonDung: yeah, right..

 

That night, DongWoon has meet up with Suzy in a parking lot as promised. Fortunately no one was there except the two of them. Seems that Suzy was giving DongWoon an envelope.


Suzy: Next time I would not do this crazy thing again. Are we clear?

DongWoon: don't worry..

When DongWoon has opened the envelope, apparently it is money that worth of 1,000,000 won. His eyes opened wide as he shows his evil smile.

DongWoon: This is the easiest way, you know?

Suzy: yeah, but I feel bad for cheating my parents .. and it's all because of you ..

DongWoon: don't worry.. i won't ask about it again..okay?

Suzy: *sigh*