I forgive you ..

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

The next day, Jiyeon was awakened from her sleep as she heard the sound of an alarm clock. She lifted her head with downcast eyes on the table lamp next to her bed, and then she shut the alarm clock sounds. The clock showed 7 am. Jiyeon then looked to her right side. She saw clearly into a chair where CheonDung sleep last night. But CheonDung was not seem to be there. Maybe he had awoken earlier than her. Jiyeon then got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom lazily.

After she has cleaning herself, she then went down the stairs, looking around the house. Her nose suddenly intrigued once she inhaling a redolence that was so delicious. He has been searching for the smell. Actually it comes from the kitchen of the house. Her face suddenly turned into queasy when she saw CheonDung were eating breakfast at the kitchen table.

When CheonDung saw her standing at the kitchen door ..

CheonDung: oh ~ finally you're awake .. eemm .. if you're hungry, look for dishes from the refrigerator .. cook for your own ..okay?

Jiyeon looked at him with hatred. CheonDung was very wicked for not making breakfast for Jiyeon.

In the afternoon, Jiyeon was being contacting with DongWoon outside her house near the swimming pool.

Jiyeon: please believe me .. I do this all for the sake of my parents .. I still love you ..

DongWoon: you should tell me earlier ..

Jiyeon: I'm sorry .. but I don't love the guy .. well, I promise that I will strive to make my parents hate him.

DongWoon: okay .. it is your promise .. I'll trust you for a while ..

Jiyeon: for a while?

DongWoon: yes, just for a while.. because I want to make sure if you're really lying or not.

Jiyeon: alright..deal..but, do you still love me?

DongWoon: *chuckle* of course I love you .. You know how much I missed you.. it's been a long day we didn't met each other.

Jiyeon: I also missed you ..

DongWoon: maybe we should spend time together regularly.

Jiyeon: of course I want to ..

 

On that same evening Jiyeon went to of her old house because there are still a few more of her stuff that haven't been taken yet.

In her old room, she was busy packing her stuff that still left while her mom helped her. In the meantime, she asked to her mom about the money in her coffers.

Jiyeon: mom, do you know where all the money in this fund go? it's all gone .. who stole it?

HyeJin: money in the fund? I never even know that you have saved a money ..

Jiyeon: so, where does it go? I collect the money since I was in Form One students..really..

HyeJin: maybe you should search for it again .. maybe it is around in this room..somewhere?

She was not satisfied because of the money that she had collected for a long time was lost and might be taken by someone else. But she does not know who took it. This makes her worry. DongWoon surely would be angry if he knew that the money was missing.

HyeJin: ah ~ you should not collect the a money again .. you are married to a rich husband .. right? moreover, CheonDung is a good boy .. certainly he will give you a money .. a very much money.

Jiyeon just give a sigh.

HyeJin: hey ~ how was your first night?

Jiyeon: ah? first night? oh .. everything went normally ..

HyeJin: what about CheonDung? does he ever ever wondered about touching you?

Jiyeon: of course not .. he's a good guy.. a good guy?

Flashback

During their sleep, Jiyeon was difficult to sleep calmly.

CheonDung: *snoring all the time*