Still the middle

Seducing the Mister Handsome

I was still helping Myungsoo after a week. He had gone to the bathroom, and I was waiting outside the door, holding his stuff. I was recieving a lot of weird looks, but I didn't care. I tapped my foot, waiting for the pretty boy to come out of the bathroom.

He was there for at least five minutes. What was he doing in there? Constipating? I glared hard at the door, as if it would make it open. Finally, the bathroom door swung open, to show a very, very relieved Myungsoo.

"YAH!" I shrieked at him. He jumped at little at the volume of my voice, and then maintained his smirk again. "What the hell were you doing in there? ting your out?"

Myungsoo glared at me for making these accusations. "No, for your information, I wasn't ting my out. I was doing someting important." I raised my eyebrow and scoffed. 

"Doing something important. That's the best you got?" I asked, crossing my arms. Myungsoo's glare deepened. I gulped a little at his stare. He leaned close to my face. I felt my face turn hot.

"I was doing something important." He said softly at my face, still portraying his lovely little glare at me. 

"Y-yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes at him, pretending that I wasn't nervous at his intimate pose. "Just tell me what you were doing, if you weren't ting your out."

Myungsoo stepped closer to me, and my heartbeat sped up at least a million times faster. I was going to get some kind of heart disease because of him. "I. Wasn't. ting. My. . Off." He seemed to get closer at every word, and soon, his face was about a millimeter from mine. 

I could feel his breath on me and I could see my reflection through his eyes. "What were you doing?" I asked.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair, backing up a little and sighed. "Goddamn it. I was finding a place to bring you to eat at afterschool to thank you for all the you've been putting up with. You happy?" 

I froze. What? He was going to treat me to eat? I felt bad for teasing him now. . Somebody just hit me with an axe. "I-I'm sorry." Myungsoo nodded and grabbed his stuff from my hands.

"Thanks for holding this." He raised the stuff in his hand to indicate what he was talking about. "Now let's get to class, Hara."I stared at his back as he walked. How could he be so forgiving after what I had said? 

Myungsoo turned around. "You coming?" He called. I nodded and dashed towards him, matching my steps with his as he walked with me to science class.


Days seemed to past and Myungsoo and I were brawling with each other at times and then making up with each other afterwards--kind of like husband and wife, or cats and dogs. And today, it seemed that we were arguing again.

"Yah! Bastard! Give me back my notebook!" I screeched at him, clawing for my notebook  in his hand. He smirked at me.

"Why should I? Is it important?" He asked, shaking the notebook in front of my face. I reached out for it, but he pulled it back.

"Of course it's important, you !" I yelled at him. I glared at him. And his smirk seemed to deepen. 

"Are you ting your off for it?" I froze. . I knew that he wasn't going to forgive me for what I had said. Myungsoo grinned at me evilly and I gritted my teeth. I stepped closer to him. 

"Give. Me. It." I said stiffly. Myungsoo smirked again for the nth time. 

"Oooh~ I'm so scared." Myungsoo wiggled his fingers. I stepped closer to him, my face almost touching his.

"Give it to me." I said. Suddenly, a man's voice rang through the hallway. "Hey! You kids! No PDA in this school! Now get to class!"

I jumped at the volume of his voice and suddenly fell forward. My lips were pressed against Myungsoo's and my eyes widened. I saw his eyes widen as well. 

His lips felt so soft against mine. They tasted sweet with a little minty flavor. My heart pounded hard as I kissed him. Then, I pulled back, gasping with my eyes wide.

"YAH!!!!!" He screamed at me. "You took my first kiss!" 

My heart fluttered, knowing that I was his first kiss. "Well, you took my first kiss too!" I retorted.

Myungsoo glared at me. "You probably had a motive to kiss me." I rolled my eyes. Conceited. 

"I was scared from the guy's voice and then I fell onto you." I explained. Myungsoo nodded slowly. 

"Sure~" He replied sarcastically. I stared and my notebook in his hand. I swung my hand at his head and knocked him hard. He groaned and glared at me. 

"What the hell was that for?" I smirked at him, leaned into him, pretending to kiss him. His eyes widened. I snatched my notebook from his hand and smiled. 

"Thanks. Now come on, we don't wanna be late for class, do we?" I grinned at him innocently.  Myungsoo was fuming. I grabbed his hand. 

"Come on, let's go, Myungsoo!" My heart thumped hard for the rest of the day.