To the beginning

Seducing the Mister Handsome

Oh! I forgot to tell you readers this: The whole story will be in Hara's point of view, and the story goes from the present to the past to the present again. Confusing? You'll understand soon. Just keep reading ^^


I rested my head on his shoulder. He was leaning on the wall, sleeping. I looked up at his face and traced his familiar facial features. My hand brushed past his eyes. The eyes that first judged me when I was in front of him last year. My fingertips then ran down his sharp nose down onto his pink lips. The soft lips that pressed against mine to still make me feel butterflies in my stomach. And his voice, the voice that sent chills down my spine when he first spoke to me. 

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo," I whispered. "Saranghaeyo."

After a year of dating, I still can't believe that he's my boyfriend. Let me repeat. My boyfriend. I don't know what he sees in me. I don't know how he manages to put up with my chatters. But I do know, how I got him to be mine. And now, I'll tell you how.

[A/N: The past will be italicized. Enjoy (:] 

» »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-»

I rushed down the stairs of my house, almost tripping on the last step and I shouted into my phone. "YAH! Nam Woohyun! You stupid player! You forgot to pick me up to school. I just missed the bus too!" 

There was a silence on the other line. But, Woohyun's phone had picked up the faint sound of a girl's giggle. I was blunt, but I did know about the fact that my best friend was a flirt and player. This enraged me even more. I clenched my fists and gnashed my teeth, fuming. "YAH! YOU STUPID, NAM WOOHYUN! YOU'RE PICKING UP ANOTHER GIRL, AREN'T YOU?! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE?" I barked into the phone. 

I heard him sigh through the phone. Finally, he spoke, "Hara-ah. Yes, I'm with a girl, but I'm sending her home. I just finished our date. I'm coming over to pick you up, okay? Don't be mad. I'll buy you ice cream too, Ra-ra~" I could heard the aegyo in his voice as he said the last sentence. I sighed and shook my head. "Fineeee." I dragged out the word as I rolled my eyes. 

I headed down the street to the same place where we met up everyday. I tapped my shoe on the cement as I waited for the obnoxiously bright red car that was owned by Woohyun. "HONK! HONK!" The sound of a car's horn snapped me out of my reverie. "GET IN!" The player, and sadly my best friend, shouted.

I ran towards the car and swung the door open roughly. Woohyun raised an eyebrow at me. "Woah, Ra-ra. Chill. My baby's gonna get hurt." He petted the steering wheel weirdly as I glared at him. "Don't ever. Ever. Go on a date during the morning ever again." I raised an eyebrow at him. "You heard me?" I gave him a menacing glare and he nodded. After seeing his response, I beamed at him. I clapped my hands.

"Okay~ Let's go to school, so I can see the new kid that's supposed to in our class that everyone's talking about. I hope the student is a boy." Woohyun stared at me weirdly, before starting the car and muttering under his breath about something along the lines of, "PMSing bipolar girl." I sent him a glare, but I don't know if he recieved it.

We spent our time in the car singing along to songs on the radio. So by the time we arrived school, I was really hyped up and still in my musical stance. I swung open the passenger door and belted out "DASHI DORAWA~" as I walked out of the car. Other students in the parking lot stared at me weirdly, but I shrugged it off. I walked over to Woohyun and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the school with me, before he went to hit on some girls. 

Somehow, Woohyun had left me to go "check out a book at the library" and had just left me alone. I glared at his direction before heading to my homeroom class. I settled down in my seat before taking out a book from my bag to read. I soon got lost into the book and lost all my senses about the environment around me...

» »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-» » »-(¯`v´¯)-»

"Park Hara."

"Park Hara."

"Park Hara."

"PARK HARA!" I shot up from my seat and looked up from my book to see the whole class staring at me and giggling. I mentally facepalmed myself. Great. Just great. I had zoned out into my book again. I've been doing this so many times already. And I'm pretty sure that the teacher said I would be going to the principal's office the next time I zoned out again.

The teacher glared at me before pointing a finger at the door of the classroom. "I want you at the principal's office now." I gulped at stared at her pleadingly. "Now," she repeated. I slumped my shoulders and started to walk out of the classroom to meet the oh-so-handy-dandy principal. How great the day was going...


Yep. I'm sorry. There's gonna be maybe one or two more chapters in the story. Not counting this one... 

Hope you enjoy it?