The middle

Seducing the Mister Handsome

I slowly creeped into the school's main office. I sat on a bench across from the secretaries of the school, waiting to be called in. They eyed me carefully before continuing on their work. I heard a few voices from the principal's office.

"This is the school's handbook. And I'm telling you that there will be no sort of slacking off or disrespect in this school." The principal's voice rang through the office door. I rolled my eyes at the comment. *That was exactly what he told me when I enrolled into this school. The new student's probably scared now.* 

I tapped my foot on the floor, waiting to be called into the office. And exactly at that time, the office door flung open. The middle aged man that ran the school ran his big hands through his hair and called a secretary over. I couldn't believe that he didn't see me yet. I leaned my head a little towards the right to see if I could see the new student. Nope. I only saw his feet. I think. 

Finally, the old man caught sight of me. *You damn old man. You can FINALLY see me after ten minutes. Get some glasses, you bastard.* He gestured me into the office with him with his hand. I sighed and picked up my bag into the office. 

"Shut the door please." He said, settling down into his leather chair. 

"Neh." I replied, and attempted to shut the door with your  foot. Instead, I ended up gliding my size six foot, not to mention men's size six, across the door and knocking my huge and heavy head on the metal door. I whimpered and rubbed the spot I had bumped into. I heard a small snicker next to me. I turned around, to see a handsome boy. The boy stopped snickering when he saw me turn at him. He immediately had a poker face and he stared at me. He seemed to the soul out of me as he continued to stare on. The room was silent as we stared at each other. We were having a staring contest now. *Ohoho, he better blink first before I do. I will win this.* Soon, the silence was broken when the obnoxious sound of someone clearing their throat sounded through the room. I snapped out from the stare to see the middle aged man with his nostrils flaring. *I swear, I even saw a teensy bit of booger fly out of his nose and into his mug of coffee. I hope he drinks it.* 

The principal snootily moved in his seat. "Now, Park Hara-sshi, I am wondering why you are here." I looked down at my feet as I sheepishly spoke. "Um, I kind of got kicked out of the classroom for reading and not listening to the teacher bacause the book was so good."  I looked up at the new student to see him smiling. I knew he was about to laugh at me. I glared at him, but it seemed like he didn't notice. 

The principal cleared his throat and glared at me for the millionth time today. I swear, that man hates me. "You, Park Hara, will now help the new student out around the school until I say you are free from it. So basically, you have to work out your troubles." I almost swung my fist at the old geezer. I mean, who peed in his kimchi today? Besides, who in the twenty first century "works out their troubles"? What is this, the eighteen hundreds?! I bit my lip from screaming profanities at him and nodded. And from the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Mr. New Student laughing his face off. What an asswipe.

Basically, in the end, I ended up sulking out of the office, carrying the new student's crap in my arms as he sauntered into the hall. Wasn't he supposed to carry his own stuff. He's definitely not a gentleman. He isn't gentle nor is he a man. I hate him already. The two of us continued down the hall until he stopped suddenly, with me crashing into him. 

The new guy smirked at me when he faced me. "You just want me all to yourself already huh? I saw you eyeing me in the office back there." I rolled my eyes at him, ready to blast his face off. I blew my bangs and crossed my arms. "Look here, buddy. I don't fu--" 

New guy interrupted me rudely, sticking out his hand. "My name's Myungsoo. Don't bother to tell me your name, I see your nametag and I'm pretty sure I heard your name many times in the office already, Park Hara. Now that you know my name, just shut up and stay quiet or I'll make the principal     make you be my slave all year long."

I glared at him, then shaped my annoyed face into a hard smile. I nodded. Myungsoo smirked triumphiantly. Even though I was smiling at him, I have already gave him an upper cut and crushed his pee-pee area in my mind. 


I walked all over the school with Myungsoo, holding his stuff as he went to his classes. Apparently, I had the same classes as him, so I saw him everywhere. Girls were giggling and admiring his cocky face as he walked by. I rolled my eyes. After hours of walking around with his crap still in my arms, school was finally over and I was over at his locker, that was oh-so-coincidentally next to mine. I helped him put his stuff away in his locker. Finally finished, I slammed his locker shut and turned around to see his plastered smirk. 

"What?" I said, daring him to say something. Myungsoo smiled at me. "You know, you're actually okay. I think I like you." He hit my shoulder. "Thanks for today." You know what, at least he said thanks for today. He's actually okay.

 

HEYYYYYYYYYY! YES! I AM HERE~ I haven't updated in a month... And some of my stories have not been touched in two months. >.<

Hope you enjoyed it. Comment/Subscribe.