Let's be Friends

I Want U Back..

~Minho's POV~

WHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the heck...SHAWOLS love 4MINUTE...Why know that she's not mine already...I want to have her back...When we're in the room...I take a little glances at her...Her smile...Her laugh...Her serious face...I miss them all...When we finish our meeting...We have to wait for them...Guess what...We're going out with them...Her manager was going to give her something...And when she go out...She already have a bouquet...Isn't that YELLOW TULIPS...I heard her members squel when they see her bringing a bouquet...I feel my heart break in mil...no...billion pieces...The pieces that was broken now break into pices again...I feel my heart shrank...I suddenly heard Jihyun noona reading Hyuna's letter...

'Dear Queen Hyuna...

Since I saw you...I can't stop thinking of you...And do you know that when I saw you I thought your not a human...Because I though yo we're a GODDESS...From INW...

Hyuna shout when she saw the O_O faces of her members...

"Guys...Let's talk about it later...We still have schedule..."she replied to her leader to avoid the question she ask about knowing her favorite flower...I think...

We take our own car...And they take there own car...When we arrive...We ate...only our members talk...It's fun anyways...When we walk...My members...And her own members excuse themselves...Even though she try to come along...They prevented her...I know what they're doing...They just want us to be alone...

"Hey...How are you?"She question me...While looking at the ground...

YEEP...That's right...It's night and we're sitting on a bench...And no one's there...

"I'm fine...You?"I replied and I lied...

"I'm fine to..."After that...It went to silent but..."So how's you and Krystal?"

I want to tell her that it's fake but I can't...I'm afaid of Krystal...I don't know what she can do to Hyuna..."We're fine..."

"Minho-ssi...Let's be friends.."

"We're already friends..."

"I know but it change..."

"Yeah..."

"Then we shall introduce ourself"

"Why..?"

"To remove the past and start a new beggining..."She said...But I don't want to remove the past..

"Then I shall start then..."I start the introducing..."Anneonghaseo SHINEE Flaming Charisma Choi Minho imnida"

"Anneonghaseo y Icon Kim Hyuna imnida..."

And we shake hands...Even though I don't want to be just friends...I want her back...This is the first time after the break-up...I saw her smile at me again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna do you know that it hurts...TO BE JUST FRIENDS...

I WANT U BACK.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment and Bookmark

Thank you...

Fighting...