I WANT U BACK Chapter 8 `Hyuna's POV`

I Want U Back..

~Nobody's POV~

The practice of both teams already star a day after that night...Everybody's curious about what happen because...Hyuna and Minho are talking and laughing...They we're so curious...

~Hyuna'a POV~

Me and Minho oppa are friends already...I think I already move-on from him already...When i'ts already lunch time...The 2 maknaes rush to the canteen because they're hungry...We we're about to go out...When...

"Unnie...Unnie...Unnie..."It's maknae...

"Who's unnie?"Leader said...

"Hyunnie..."using informal speech...

"What?"I said...

"Unnie...Look..."I look into her hand...And I cant beleive what I saw a yellow tulips again...

And it have a ribbon already...

"What the heck?"Our leader shout..."Ohh..."realizing what she had said..."Sorry about that..."

"This is not all...Look"All the 4 of us look at her other hand...(a/n:It's Gayoon,Jihyun,Jiyoon and me...)The 4 remaining SHINEE boys also...

"A LETTER..."Gayoonie almost shout...

"Yup..."Maknae said mentioning her hands to me to get the flower and letter...

I grab both and fastly walk to the door but my members grab my shirt and pull me to the center...

"Hyuna...Read it..."Jiyoon order...

"No..."I shook my head like a child...

"Hyuna...Read it...We're curious about it...Don't make us wait...Or we're going to call the BEAST"NamJiji said...

When I heard them calling BEAST...It scare me...I know...How protective they are...Yup...BEAST are protective to the 4MINUTE...The reason why 4MINUTE girls don't have a boyfriend is because they give us dating ban...(a/n:4MINUTE has not given a dating ban...but the BEAST give it to them...that's why...Hyuna and Minho date secretly...only 4MINUTE,SHINEE and f(x) know...well actually f(x) only discovered it...because of the over obsessed Krystal) I give up...

"Fine..."I give the letter to the leader...

"Dear Queen Hyuna...

I think of you everytime...What did you do to make me like this...I know that you're having practice right now with SHINEE...How I wish that my group and your group will have a special performance also...I know also that you know me...I remember confessing to you last week...I hope you will accept mt love...

Yours only

INW...<3"

Leader read it loudly...Even SHINEE members hear it...

"What...You know this secret admirer..."Gayoonie almost shout again...

"Yep..."I answered cooly...

"Tell us..."Maknae using informal speech...

"Fine"I gave up after receiving there death glares..."It's Infi..."

"Noona...Noona...Noona..."Ohh...Thank God...Lihoon came..."Hyuna Noona..."After getting in...He saw the SHINEE and quickly bow..."Anneonghaseo SHINEE sunbaenim..."

"Anneong..."SHINEE bow too...

"Hyuna Noona..."

"Yahhhh...Is Hyuna the only noona you have here..."Jiyoon do it with aegyo...

"Anneong Noonas...But I have something to tell Hyuna noona..."

"Lihoon...Yo really look like Junhyung oppa..."I quickly said...

"Ani...Hyung is a great rapper..."

"Your also a great rapper..."Maknae said...

"Thank You...Sohyun noona..."

"What is it Lihoon?"I question him...

"Ohh...That's right...Hyuna Noona...You've been called by Hong appa"

"Ohh..."My eyes go O_O...My members to...

"Hyuna...What did you do...?"Leader said...

"I didn't do anything"

"At the meeting room..."Lihoon continued...

"Ohhhhhhhh..."4MINUTE said with unison...

"K then...Bye guys...Brign this..."I gave them the flowers and letter and leave quickly with Lihhon...Of course I said bye also to the SHINEE guys...

"What about lunch?"Leader said screaming...

"I will just skip it...Just bring me ice cream..."I replied screaming...

I think I will have a project...keke...

~End Hyuna's POV~

 

 

 

 

Comment and Bookmark...

Thank you...

Fighting...