and Rookies.

Adventures with Zhou Mi.

     “You looked at my . This is golden. I do have a perfect .” Zhou Mi immediately said after we walked off stage.

     “Who said I looked at your ?” I mumbled I had landed on my back pretty hard. It wasn’t a pretty and delicate fall either, it was like an earthquake. “And whip that smirk off your face before I slap you.” I said walking into the dressing room Henry and I shared.

     “You looked at his . I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Nana have I told you how much I love you?” Henry said as soon as he saw me walk through the door. He was laughing nonstop, and so was Zhou Mi.

     “I hate you all.” I said as I fell onto the couch and buried my face into the pillow. “Don’t you guys have something else to do?”

     “This is a Super Junior concert, and we’re only in Super Junior M, so therefore, no we don’t have anything better to do.” Henry said.

     “Once I find that dancer I’m going to break her other foot.” I mumbled into the pillow. “Leave me to wallow in my own pity.”

     “You love my .” I heard Zhou Mi say as he walked out the door.

     “You wish, Dumping.”

------

     I saw the many videos and pictures that ELFs took of my not so graceful fall and wanted to die.  And to top it off, I had a giant bruise on my back from the fall. It hurt to move. But SM doesn’t believe in pain, or at least for me they don’t, and I continued working. We were at Music Bank for the comeback of Super Junior, without Mochi and Dumping, but I still had to be there.

     “Stupid Donghae for forgetting his jacket in the waiting room so I have to walk all the way back to get it from him. I hope they don’t expect me to run. They are crazy if they think I’m going to hurry. He has two feet and can do it himself, but now the crippled has to go and get it.” I mumbled as I walked back towards their waiting room. I was three quarters of the way there when seven boys popped out of their own waiting room and in front of me.

     “Hello we are Block B!” They shouted to me and bowed, I still never understood why all groups introduced themselves like we’re all deaf.

     I grimaced and slightly bowed back, “Hello. I’m Nana, Super Junior maid.” I said, I didn’t even bother to introduce myself as a chorographer anymore, since I basically couldn’t move my whole body. And I was more like a maid to them then a chorographer.

     “We are a new rookie group, please support us.” The one with a funky afro-like hairstyle said and handed me a CD.

     “Please share us with Super Junior sunbaes.” One with an incredibly deep voice stated.

     “Of course I will! I’m sure the members will love you.” I said with a smile. Hey, they were around my age and cute.

     “Thank you noona.” One with a soft voice said.

     “Noona? Yeah, I’m sure I’m younger then all of you.” I laughed, like I said they were cute. A little chit chat never hurt anyone.

     “Really? If you don’t mind me asking how when were you born?” the one with the afro hair asked.

     “I was born in ’94.” I smiled.

     “Wahh, you’re younger then our maknae.” All of them gushed and pointed to the one with the deep voice.

     “Wait, you’re the maknae?” I said my eyes slightly wider. “You have such a deep voice.”

     “He gets that a lot. I’m Zico, the leader of this group.” The one with the afro hair stated.

     “I’m Taeil.” The one with the soft voice said. The rest of the members introduced themselves; there was Kyung, Jaehyo, U-Kwon, B-Bomb, and the deep voiced maknae P.O.

     “YAH, NANA. Where is my jacket?!” I heard from down the hall. I guess it slipped my mind why I left them in the first place.

     “Duty calls, I’ll be looking forward for your performance.” I said and continued walking to Super Junior’s waiting room to get the Fish his jacket.


hehe. i thought of a little twist to the story. :P

sorry it took so long to update, i wanted to update on Mimi's birthday but my computer decided to not work, so I had to wait for it to get fixed to actually post a chapter.

well, happy easter everyone!