Chapter 2 - Love Will Find A Way

Love Will Find A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona finished her homework in time for dinner. It has only been an hour since she got home but she somehow misses her best friend. He hasn't called or at least sent an SMS.

 

"He's probably out with some girl again.", she pouted. Somehow, she managed to hide her true feelings for Heechul although there are times when she feels like she can't hold it in anymore.

 

She closed her book and walked out of her room. She was surprise to see Heechul helping her elder sister set up the table.

 

"What are you doing here? When did you get here?", she asked.

 

"About half an hour ago. I'm hungry. Leeteuk and Yesung weren't home. So...", he said nonchalantly.

 

"So you ran here to get free food.", Yoona finished for him.

 

"Hey! I was about to go out for dinner. But Noona loves me so much and called me here to eat her delicious and healthy food.", he retorted. "Right, Noona?", he turned to Im Yuri smiling sweetly.

 

"That's enough, both of you. There's plenty of food. There's no need to quarrel over it.", Yuri smiled. She's already used to the sarcastic exchange of words between the two kids.

 

"You don't have a date tonight?", Yoona casually asked.

 

"I do!", Heechul exclaimed. Yoona gave him a questioning look.

 

"I have a date with the most beautiful and nicest woman in the world.", he said pointing to Yuri.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes while Yuri chuckled at the compliment.

 

"That's so nice of you, Heechul.", Yuri said.

 

"Kiss !", Yoona whispered.

 

"Jealous much?", Heechul retorted.

 

"Let's eat before the food gets cold, okay?", Yuri suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter