Chapter 3 - Love Will Find A Way

Love Will Find A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long boring school day but Yoona was skipping happily from one class to another.

 

"What has gotten you so hyped up?", her girl best friend Seohyun asked.

 

"Nothing.", she answered with a dreamy look.

 

"That doesn't look nothing to me.", Seohyun pointed out.

 

"Are you coming tomorrow?", Yoona asked trying to change the subject.

 

"Of course. I wouldn't want to miss my best friend's birthday party.", Seohyun replied putting her arm around Yoona's shoulders.

 

"So are you planning to tell him anytime soon?", Seohyun asked.

 

Yoona's smile faltered as nervousness crept in.

 

"I might. I might not." she said. Yoona then explained to Seohyun what happened last night when Heechul came for dinner.

 

"So should I tell him?", Yoona said at the end. "I mean I'm scared. What if he doesn't feel the same way and he was just playing last night? Or what if I'd lose him after 6 months the way he dumped those girls?"

 

Seohyun sighed before replying, "Well, there are risks. But at least you can get it out of your chest. Come on, we both know he can't live without you."

 

"How did you know?", Yoona faced her bestfriend.

 

"He was stuck with a brat like you since you were kids and he never complained.", Seohyun joked.

 

Yoona glared at her but remained silent.

 

"He picks you up every morning and walks you to school even if it's out of his way. He picks you up after school and walks you home even if he had a full tiring schedule. He cancels his dates when you're PMS-ing and craving for something sour, drives around the city just to find what you're craving for even if it seems impossible to find a fruit that is out of season - and I still don't know how he found them anyway. And if you remember, he never left your side when he was still studying here. Do you want me to continue?" Seohyun ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter