Chapter 1 - Love Will Find A Way

Love Will Find A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He saw her at the bookstore in front of the coffee shop he frequents. She has her hair hanging loose while wearing a pair of black pants, a white plain shirt, a black flat shoes, a simple red messenger bag on her shoulder and that sweet smile.

 

He stood up and walked towards the bookstore but she's no longer there. He looked up and down the street hoping to get a glimpse of that fresh face but it seems like she disappeared into thin air.

 

"I must be hallucinating.", he chuckled to himself. "But where is she? She's already 5 minutes late!", he thought as he checked his wristwatch. He hates waiting and she knows that.

 

When he turned around, he was surprised to see her standing with a mischievous smile.

 

"Gotcha!", she almost screamed to his face.

 

He gave her a bored look before shaking his head.

 

"You're so childish, Yoona!", he reprimanded. She snickered and grabbed his arm as they started walking home.

 

Heechul and Yoona have been best friends for 10 years. Although they have completely different personalities and a 4-year , they still get along well. Heechul was the typical school prince whom every girl falls in love with, who gets a lot of confessions and chocolates on Valentine’s Day, who dates different girls, dump them but still get a lot of compliments and admirers. Yoona, on the other hand, is a sweet girl-next-door type, who has the sweetest smile that every boy loves and every girl envies, a nice personality who thinks of the good in everything and very innocent and naive. She has never been into relationship but being a romantic, she always dreams of meeting her prince who will sweep her off her feet.

 

Their friendship started off in a not-so-good way. In fact, they hated each other when they first met. He was 9 years old while she was just 5 years old. It was Yoona's 5th birthday and they were having games at her parents' backyard. Yoona, being the princess of the family and the birthday celebrant, always gets a candy even if she didn't win a single game. Heechul, who didn't join in the games, took one of Yoona's candies and quickly put it in his mouth so that she can't take it back anymore.

 

But he thought wrong. The next instance, she was running after him, ordering him to spit the candy out and give it back to her. Yoona was crying the whole time until Heechul's mother picked her up and gave her another candy. Yoona gave him a victorious smirk while he glared at her. He doesn't like it when his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter