Chapter 4

I Can't Say "I Love You", But He Knows I Do

 

Chapter 4
 
Yixing's POV
God, my stomach is killing me. I should have at least eaten something. Now I'm halfway dying...
 
I roam around the streets looking for places to eat but none of them caught my eye. "Here you go miss. Here's for you sir! Please drop by!!" I heard a middle age man standing near the lampose giving flyers to the passer-by.
 
Hmm what is that? I walked to him and asked, "Uhmm, ahjusshi can i have one?" "Yep here you go boy! Do drop by!" he continued giving out flyers.
 
Jung's noodles? I looked at the address to see where it is. Oh its just around the corner, how come I've never notice? 
 
GRRR~
 
, my stomach needs food. I should just go there. I hope its nice. I took the bus and plugged in my earphones. Man i need some sleep. But its so near.
 
Maybe a little nap will do? Uhhh. No no no Yixing.
You're so gonna end up sleeping here while the bus goes one whole round. 
 
I leaned my head on the window and stare outside while the bus took me to my destination.
 
--- 
 
Wow that was one SHORT ride. I thought it was near but when it passed by Changsa High I knew it wasn't. I went the bus and look at the flyer again.
 
Now how do i get there. I saw an ahjumma walking by so i decided to ask her. "Excuse me! Ahjumma!" she turned her head. "Hmm?" she answered.
 
"Um do you know how to go this place?" I showed her the flyer. "Oh! I'm going there too! Do you want to follow me?" she smiled. "Okay. Thank you."
 
I followed her all the way. The place is kinda old but its still okay. After a few minutes of walking we reach the restaurant.
End of Yixing's POV
 
---
 
It was a hectic day for the worker's at Jung's Restaurant. Ever since the flyers are being passed around, customers keep coming to check it out.
 
"Hello, what would you like to order?" Sehun asked the lady in front with a smile.
"Hmm I'll have minced chicken noodles!" the lady replied.
"Ohh okay. $3.50 please." he held out both his hands. 
"Here you go~"
"Hey! But theres an extra $5." Sehun look at it.
"Keep it. Its for you!" the lady push back his hands smiling.
"Hmm o..kay then." he slid in the money in his pocket. *I'll get ice-cream for us later.* he thought and continued back to work.
 
On the other side Min Hee was in the kitchen washing all the plates and utensils. Thats the only thing she could do.
 
Waitress? Cashier? Nahh, both requires talking. She stood near the sink quietly and wash everything. 
 
"Min Hee ah! Here theres more." Mr Jung came in holding piles of plates. She turned and help him carry it. "Thank you~" Min Hee smiled in a response of 'youre welcome'.
 
She went back on her work. It was a lot. She just smile and continue. *For oppa. For us.*
 
---
 
"So where are we again?" Chanyeol asked while blowing off his fringe. The two so called close brothers were walking around looking for the restaurant Chanyeol said about earlier.
 
"We're reaching. Its some- Uhm we're near! Stop asking me." Baekhyun answered for the 6th time. Chanyeol kicked a rock while following.
 
"Aish hyung! I knew it! We should have taken ther other way! You're stubborn!" Chanyeol whined. "Just shut up! We're reaching. Now lemme ask a passer-by" Baekhyun look around.
 
"He don't even know..." Chanyeol muttered to himself with a pout. He looked over to see Baekhyun talking to a guy. *Passer-by. Psh*
 
"Ohh thank you so much!" Baekhyun thanked the person. The truth is he don't even know where they were going. *Thank god there was someone.* 
 
"Okay lets go. I know where it is already." he pulled the younger one's hand and walk. "Hyung you said you knew! Liar!" Chanyeol smacked him. 
 
"Yah stop pouting! I really knew! I knew we are near." Baekhyun answered him. "Hais whatever." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
 
After a few minutes of walking they reach the restaurant. *Gosh! At last we're here! I am hungry!* Chanyeol grin. 
 
"Thank you for leading me the way." Yixing bowed to the ahjumma. "No problem! Eat well!~" she patted his back. Yixing also have reach the restaurant.
 
He walk near it and looked at the sign above. At last Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yixing was in front of the restaurant next to each other and looking up the sign.
 
*Jung's Restaurant...* three of them thought.

a/n:

About the 'coming soon'... Im so sorry! My cousin was getting engaged so i had to help.

And so i was really busy! So heres a new chap for you lovelies! Muuuah!