Chapter 3

I Can't Say "I Love You", But He Knows I Do

Chapter 3

 
Sehun and Min Hee were walking down the street hand in hand. They walk to the bus stop and waited for the bus. 
 
Min Hee checked her bag if her small notebook and pen would be in there. She smile when she found it.
 
The one thing about Min Hee is that she doesn't like to communicate with her hands much. She prefer writing it.
 
Not long, the bus arrived. Sehun slipped his hand into Min Hee's hand and went in the bus. Sehun tapped his card on the machine and said, "Two people please."
 
Min Hee went down the row of seats, she found two empty spots and pulled her brother's arm to sit.
 
Min Hee lay her head on Sehun's shoulder while looking at the view outside. Sehun smiled and tug a lock of her hair behind her ear. If anyone were to see this, they would think those two were a couple.
 
---
 
After some time they have reach their destination. Sehun woke his sister up and stand. "We're here." Min Hee rubbed her eyes and blink a few times to make her vision clear. 
 
She hold Sehun's free hand and followed him. They both went down the bus. "Ahhh~ The fresh morning air." Sehun breathed with opened arms. 
 
Min Hee giggled and smack him. She took out her note book and wrote 'Let's go. You don't wanna be late don't you?' She showed it to her brother.
 
"Ahh okay okay. Let's go~" They pass by some shops and then turn right and went in the restaurant. "Ahjusshi! We're here!" Sehun called out. "Oh you're right on time." Mr Jung chuckled.
 
Min Hee and Sehun smile. "Oh and my lovely Min Hee is here too~" Mr Jung squish her cheeks. "Ahjusshi, what are we going to do today?" Sehun asked while flipping through the menu.
 
"Like usual. Sehun you just take the cashier and Min Hee, you can help wash the dishes." Mr Jung replied. They both nodded and went to put their valuables away. 
 
Min Hee then took the apron that was hanging and wore it. Sehun went to the cashier and waited till customers came.
 
---
 
It was lunch break for Changsa High. Students were all rushing around finding tables to eat at. Some were busy queuing for their food.
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on their way to the canteen. When they reached, they had a hard time looking for a place to sit. "Hyung, that's why i told you why don't we eat at the restaurant after school..." Chanyeol faced him.
 
"Hey, you didnt tell me. You asked me." Baekhyun leaned on the wall.
"Ahh fine fine. Whatever it's the same." Chanyeol looked at the clock on the wall.
"No. Its not." 
"Okay okay! Now what?" Chanyeol asked.
"What?" Baekhyun blinked innocently.
"Hyung!!!" he younger one whined. 
"Aish you baby. Fine."
"Fine what hyung?" Chanyeol blinked.
"We'll go okay! Happy?" Baekhyun straighten up.
"Yesseu! I am happy many many!!" Chanyeol replied in english. 
"Aigoooo. But lets buy something light to eat first." Chanyeol nodded and followed him.
 
The two went to buy bread and sat at the bench nearby the field. 
 
---
 
It was then afternoon. The students from Elite High was being dismissed. It was crazy. The boys were roudy and girls were busy gossiping.
 
Yixing packed all his stationaries in his bag and walked out of the class. Girls spotted him from afar and started fixing themselves up.
 
When he walk passed, they battered their eyelashes at him and flirt. One even dared to slide her hand on his arm. 
 
*Disgusting es.* he look at them. Yixing smirked and went to one of them. Step by step.
He stopped in front of her till their nose were almost touching.
 
Yixing curled her hair behind her ear and moved his face near to her ear. She flushed. *Is it hot in here or what?* she thought. Her friends were all on one side squeaking.
 
"Youre pretty..." he held her hand. "Pretty good at throwing your body to me." she frowned. "I would be really glad if you would stop flirting with me or else..." he let go and walked out of the gates.
 
The girl turned and cried out loud. Her friends rushed to her side and questioned her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n:
 
Another chapter coming out soon!