Chapter 5

I Can't Say "I Love You", But He Knows I Do

 

Chapter 5
 
The three of them were brought back to reality when they heard "One beef noodle and prawn noodle!"
 
Yixing turned to his left to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol. *Changsa?* Baekhyun saw Yixing looking at him. *Hmm Elite huh.*
 
Yixing realised Baekhyun was staring at him. He turn back and went in. Baekhyun shook the moment off and pulled Chanyeol in. "Come on I'm hungry!" he said.
 
Yixing shrugged and went inside. The strong scent of food filled his nose. He breathed in deeply. *Hmm like home food~ Its been a long time hah*
 
It was like POOF and Jung's Restaurant was filled with a lot of customers. The queue line to order was so long. "Min Hee, can you help Sehun take orders of the customers at the back. The queue seems to be too long. I don't think Sehun can handle them all." Mr Jung asked her.
 
Min Hee's eyes widened. *But how?* she thought. Mr Jung seems to understand her and said, "I know it'll be hard. Just be yourself okay?" he patted her shoulder.
 
Min Hee nodded. She took the note pad from the counter and made her way out the kitchen. Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at the far back. *What should I get?* all three thought.
 
Min Hee went to the customers and took down their order. She bowed and smile to them then holding up her note pad to show them that she was taking in orders.
 
She went on and on. *Wow her school does finish early.* Yixing thought while looking at Min Hee with the customers. It was then his turn to order.
 
Min Hee bowed to him and smile. Yixing rubbed the nape of his neck and awkwardly bowed back. "Uh umm ha ha." he managed to let out. *What was that Yixing.* he mentally facepalmed.
 
Min Hee showed him her note pad and pen telling him that shes taking orders. Yixing understood and told her what he wanted. "Mixed chicken and meat noodle." he told her.
 
Min Hee wrote down, smile and gave him a number so that he'll know if his food is ready. She then walked to the person behind him. *That was... Weird.* he thought while looking back at her.
 
After a few customers its was Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's turn. She did the same thing again. "Oh hello!" the two brothers said and bowed back to her. Min Hee giggled. 
 
She showed her note pad to them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol didnt get it and their faces were like  (ㅇㅅㅇ). Min Hee chuckled and wrote down on her note pad. 'What would you like to order?' and showed it to them. *Hmm shy?* Baekhyun thought. 
 
Chanyeol let out an "Ohhhh." and told her what he wanted to eat. Baekhyun told her he wanted steamed dumplings. She bowed, gave their number and walk away. "Thank you!!" Chanyeol shouted. Min Hee turned and looked down hiding her face.
 
"Hyung shes so quiet! She didn't even talk and wrote on that paper!" Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun. "Oh what do you expect? Girls can be shy too!" Baekhyun replied. "Aish okay okay!" lets go choose a place to sit!" Chanyeol went off. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and followed him.
 
Yixing was also sitting too while waiting for his food to arrive. He tapped his fingers on the table mindlessly. Chanyeol was annoying Baekhyun like forever.
 
CLANG!!
 
Loud shattering of plates were heard. Everyone looked at the direction. *What was that?* Yixing went to turn his head. There, everyone was looking at what was happening. 
 
"YAH! Didn't you see where you were going?! Are you blind?!" a lady with bob haircut screamed. Next to her was Min Hee who was wincing at her screaming.
 
Min Hee kept bowing to her. The lady was horrified. She clutched her dress saying how expensive it is and all. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You can't say sorry? You can't speak hah?" the lady glared at Min Hee who was bowing while picking up the bowls.
 
The soup in the bowl spilled when Min Hee banged into the lady and scalded her hand. She was trying to endure it when suddenly a hand held her's.
 
Min Hee gulped and looked at the owner of the hand. Yixing was looking at it with a horrified expression. "Can you just shut up? Her hand is scalded isn't that enough? You can just wash that dress of yours!" Yixing told the lady off.
 
"What the... YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE!" the lady fumed and walk out. Yixing turned back to look at Min Hee. She was staring at him. *Oh my-* "MIN HEE! MIN HEE! Are you okay?! Oh my god my baby girl!" Sehun came running to his precious sister.
 
Yixing and Min Hee looked away. He cleared his throat. "Min Heeeee! Oppa is here! Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?" Sehun touched her hand. "Ackk!" Min Hee let out a hurtful scream.
 
"She scalded her hand." Yixing said. "Oh! Thanks for telling. I was so worried!" Sehun thanked him and turned to his sister. "I wish I could help but you know i got a lot of work right? Do it on your-" "I'll help her." Min Hee and Sehun looked at Yixing.

a/n:

new update! ^^

no silent readers please? :)