"Anything you want." - Kris, Lay, Luhan - 1# Special EP.

♛ | ღ I Love You ღ | A drabble series | ♛

"Kris! Xiumin's being mean to me!" You pouted, and pointed to said smirking man who was holding your phone and was probably looking through your messages. "Minseok." Kris warned, and glared at the man who now was pouting. He returned your phone and retreated to Luhan who was sitting down on one of the seats in the living room.

Luhan was watching the scene and only chuckled, shaking his head. Kris only had to say a person's name and that person would be begging on their knees for forgiveness, "Luhan, (Name)'s cheating again! She's playing the leader card again." Xiumin pouted, pointing to the woman who was now cuddling with EXO-M's -faced leader. 

You stuck your tongue out at the pouting man and laughed evilly to yourself, "Mwahaha! That's what you get for being mean to me, always." 

When Luhan didn't react to his words, Xiumin only sighed and decided to whine to the next person who was watching the TV, Lay. 

"Lay! What do you say to (Name) being unfair, and retreating to Kris everytime we mess with her?" Lay only shrugged, eyes still locked on the TV. Minseok rolled his eyes, "What did you do to my friends?"

"Seduced them and then brainwashed them, why?" 

"Ugh." Minseok shook his head and headed to the kitchen, to join the other 8 who was rummaging the place for food.

"Kris," You whined, when his fingers started trailing down your curves, and ravished your neck with kisses, "No."

"Why not? Everyone's here. It's not like they disagree or anything." He muttered against your skin, referring to the other two, sitting in the same room. "Oh, god, I hate you guys," You moaned when no one did anything and let Kris do whatever he wanted to, "I don't know why I fell for the three of you and not Tao or Baekhyun or the rest." 

"Like we would let you do that. You're ours. And ours only." He whispers into your ears. You moaned again when his hand landed on your s and he started playing with them. You slapped his hands away, "Stop."

"He's right you know." Lay, for the first time since you got here, spoke. 

Luhan nodded in agreement, "And even if you didn't want us,"

"We'd find a way, so you would want us." Kris continued, sniffing in your scent. 

You giggled and shook your head, "That's nice to know."

"It is, isn't it?" 

You nodded, "And if I threaten to leave?" 

"You won't." Luhan muttered, standing up, leaving the pillow on his lap on his seat. 

"But if I do?" You raised an eyebrow, grinning from ear to ear. Luhan pulled you up, so you were on your feet, and slammed his lips with yours.  

"Then we'd do everything in our power to make you stay." Lay answered, switching off the TV and approached the trio.

"We'd bribe you." You sat back down on Kris' lap and hugged's Luhan's waist. 

"With anything I want?" You wondered.

"Anything you want." Kris stood up, you still in his arms. He headed to nearest bedroom, and threw you on the comfy bed. The other two followed the leader, Luhan locking the door behind him.

"Even ?" 

"Count on it." 


woop. okay? no? do you want the continuation of this? no? okay. oh, I got a poster. yay! it's from Tokki Beats Poster Shop, if I'm not mistaken. The link to the shop is in the foreward! C: