1. Watch the sunset together

♛ | ღ I Love You ღ | A drabble series | ♛

1. Watch the sunset together.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" You shouted to the panting boy behind her, "Or we're going to miss it! Hurry up, Kim Minseok!" 

Said boy shook his head. For someone who just ran a few rounds before demanding they watch the sun set together, she was quite energetic. "I'm coming! Why don't you go ahead?" You whined when he replied. You jogged to where he was and intertwined your fingers with his, "I wanna watch it with you. If you're not there when I am, then it's pointless." 

He chuckled and grasped your hand tighter. You only sighed and walked slowly along your beloved boyfriend. 

"You know why I'm doing this?" You asked, turning to the man which was the definition of perfection. He shook his head and gave you a small smile, "But I bet you're going to tell me."

You pouted, "Aren't you going to guess?"

"Um...because it's pretty?" He cocked his head. You shook your head, a smile forming on your face, and sighed in relief when you both made it to the top of the hill to watch the sunset. 

"That's one of the reasons. Actually, it's because you don't spend much time with me," His reaction changed from a happy one to a grim one. He knew it was his fault, "I don't mind. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I just wanted us to be happy and enjoy each other's company for a while, you know?" 

He pressed his lips together as you both sat down onto the soft green grass, facing the blinding sun which was already setting. He nodded, "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

You shook your head, "I love you, Kim Minseok and I wouldn't change anything about our relationship even if I could." 

"I love you too," He muttered a smile gracing his very beautifulface. He placed a kiss on your lips, "I love you so much."


How was that? lol. So who's next?