2. Take showers together

♛ | ღ I Love You ღ | A drabble series | ♛

2. Take showers together

"(Name)." Luhan called you out, pulling you out of your train of thoughts. You turned to the male in front of you, blinking back at him. You were in love with the man, so much. You loved how sometimes he acted so much like a dummy. You loved how his eyes always sparkle with delight. You just really loved him. 

"Yes?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. 

He had an innocent smile on his face, you were shocked to hear what he actually said. 

"Let's take a shower together."

You coughed and choked on air, "E-excuse me?"

"Let's. Go. Take. A. Shower. Together." He said, stopping between words, as if he was talking to a child. 

"Sorry?", You squeaked out.

"Let's take-" He tried to tell you again but you cut him off by raising a hand, telling him to stop.

"No, I heard you the second time." He nodded slowly. And suddenly silence consumed the room. 

"So?" He finally broke the silence, looking at you expectantly. 

"Fine." You muttered, face heating up as you stood up and walked to the bathroom. You could hear him shouting 'Yes!' as you exited the room and entered the bathroom with towels on your shoulder and a fluffy bathrobe in your hand. 

-Extended Ending-

"That was nice." Luhan sighed in content as he exited the bathroom, clad in a white bathrobe. 

"Yeah, next time you're feeling while we shower together and decide to just simply have me right then and there, please give me a warning. Because if you do that one more time, I swear, I will never ever shower with you again." You complained, rubbing your sore back.


I'll leave what happened in the shower up to your imaginations~ ;) How was this? Please comment!  C: