Rock Paper Scissors

I Am No One

 

(you’s POV)

 

            After the gathering and discussing stuffs, me, Kris, Minho, Sehun and Daehyun was somehow so exhausted. I don’t know what the reason why we became too exhausted is. This time we think too much and they even spit out some ideas that maybe related to the killer but….

 

Nothing made any sense.

 

            “Come on you. Stop thinking already about all of this stuff and just take a rest.” Sehun said and patted my head gently. I looked at him and shook my head. “No Sehun. I don’t need a rest. I need to kill whoever it is behind this. We can’t waste more time and see people die.”

 

Yeah… that’s right.

I need to make my moves too before its too late.

 

            Sehun sighed and took a seat beside me. “I really want to help you but my body doesn’t let me to.” He looked at his thighs. I nodded, understand his condition. “Arrasso oppa…. It’s okay. Go to sleep first. I need to work something out and then I’ll go to sleep.” When I was about to stand up he pulled my wrist.

 

“Go with Kris. You can’t go alone.”

 

            I smiled, nodding to his advice. I really need duizhang with me since I always ‘lose my mind’ in a middle of the way. I’m not really normal these days. I sat back down on my bed and took out my black notebook from underneath my pillow. Quickly, I turned to the page where I wrote our names.

 

            Reading it all over again, I stopped at Jimin’s name. I can’t believe I didn’t fulfill my promise to her. I didn’t save her on time and now, she’s dead. I crossed her name using the pen that I attached to the cover and followed by Junsu and Niel. There must be at least one clue over here. Is there any? Then I had an idea. Not a brilliant one, just an idea. 

 

            I tried to list their names in their death orders and if possible I jotted down their death method. If I’m smart enough I could at least reveal one of the killer’s clues. I shook my head and sighed. By then, Kris came out from the bathroom and walked toward me.

 

            “Hey you! What are you doing?” Kris asked as he sat down on the bed. He took a look at my notebook. “Donghyun…. Sulli…. Hyomin… Suho… Luhan…” he mumbled while reading the names. He turned to look at me, puzzled. “What is this?” he asked me. “Inyoung…. Dasom, Jieun, Junsu, Niel.” I continued the reading instead of answering his useless question. I looked at him back and answered him eventually, “I don’t know. Maybe this could lead me to the killer somehow.”

 

            He nodded and put down the notebook. He pushed his wet bangs from his forehead. “Who do you think will be the next victim?” I shrugged and glared at him. “Do you want me to predict things and you’ll suspect me later?”I crossed my arms across my chest. “Because once I predict… usually… it will happen.”

 

            We both laughed. To be honest, I don’t have an idea why I said that. I’m not a god that can predict things and se everything up. Kris patted my head and smiled. “Ha-ha~ I won’t suspect you even if you had all predicts of yours are corrects. Maybe it just coincidence. You’re not god who can predict things.

 

“Yeah… I know.”

 

 

 

 

TOCK!! TOCK!!! TOCK!!

 

“YA!!! OPEN THE DOOR!! L.JOE… L.JOE IS IN TROUBLE!!! YA!!!’

 

Someone knocked on my door while shouting and screaming. I jumped off the bed and rushed to the door. I unlocked it and swung opened the door. Kyuhyun and Jonghyun were both standing in front of the door while panting.

 

            “you, you need to help L.joe.” Kyuhyun shook my shoulders. I stopped him and held his shoulders. “Wae? Wae? What happen to L.joe?” Kris came and held the door from hitting me. “What’s with the noises?” he mumbled sleepily.

 

Faster!!

You’re wasting your time already little kids.

 

“Come!! We’ll explain it later!”

 

(Author’s POV)

 

---- In the science lab----

 

            “Lee Byunghyun!! Stay where you are!! you and the other will come soon.” Sunggyu shouted at L.joe. L.joe just groaned in the plastics bag and struggled to free himself. His head was covered with a black plastic bag and a roped was tied around his neck: he was hanging at the ceiling.

 

            you and Kris entered the science lab with the others. “What in the world—what happen?!” you shouted in shock to the scene. Eunjung held you’s hand and pointed at the white board. “Solve it unnie. You have one minute left before L.joe die.”

 

0, 2>5, 5>0, 0>2, 5=5

 

            you and Kris tried to figure the problem out. “40 seconds unnie!!” Eunjung shouted. you began to panic but she still tried her best to think. “What is 2 more than 5 but less than 0?” she mumbled. Kris sees to be thinking deeply too. But an announcement was made.

 

5…. 4…. .3….. 2….

 

            L.joe let out the most painful groan and stopped struggling the next second. “NOO!!” you yelled. She slammed on the table and screamed.”The answer is Rock-paper-scissors!” she shouted the answer.

 

Ding Ding Ding~!

Correct! But you’re too slow.

 

            L.joe’s body fell off from the air and lay flat on the table. The students looked at L.joe's body in horror even though nothing much happen to L.joe.

 

Ash… Looks like no one can answer the easy question on time.

I guess…. You all are just dumb.

I regret choosing you as the smartest student.

Oh, by the way…

Lee Byunghyun…

Dead.

 

 

            you was on her mental breakdown. She can’t believe that she solved that easy question so slow. “Mianhae L.joe… mianhae!!” she mumbled and hugged Kris who was seemed to be in dazed to what happen. “I’m sorry too you. I should think even faster.” Kris said softly to her,

 

            you sobbed for the last time and let go of Kris. The others have left the scene. Everything seemed to be normal but you saw something at L.joe’s body. She walked closer toward the body and, “Oh!”

 

She picked up the yellow note that was stuck at L.joe’s hand. It was a number 3.

 

 

                                    To be continued. 

 

note: i update 3 hours early i guess? because i want to go to sleep now. it's like 5.31 in the morning and i have school tomorrow--i mean today. so, enjoy first and i try to update later. 

 

oh, and this is a sad news for me. i just lost 2 subscribers! tell me, am i updating too slow or this story is boring? i'm sorry because its too long. i promise! i'll try making it as short as possible!! 

 

i dont want to lose my beloved subbies anymore!! >__<