Gathering

I Am No One

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            you kept on crying non-stop for 4 hours now. She even asked all of us to leave in a very unpleasant tone and words but I didn’t leave. Even if she will hurt me in many ways, I will not leave her alone. The others said that it’s better for at least one person to stay by her side, keep her company.

 

            “Hey, you. Come on, you have to stop it already.” I patted her back gently. She looked at me with her swollen red eyes. “Stop?! You want me to stop? Can you please repeat that again Wu Yi Fan?” she glared at me, sending chills all over my already cold body.

 

            I gulped hard. She pushed me and I fell back on the bed. “Do you know how much Jimin means to me?!! … you want me to stop crying Wu Yi Fan?!” he asked me once again with a very cold and threatening mad voice. The way she pronounced my name sounded… so sinful. As if she had killed someone, someone name Wu Yi Fan before.

 

“S-sorry you but… you really need to get your sense back. We should find the—“

 

            “I AM FINDING IT WU FAN!! I’M SUFFERING FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS TO FIND THE KILLER!!” she yelled on top of her lungs. She sat down beside me and hugged her knees as she started crying once again. Guilt rushed all over me. I know, who wouldn’t be said if their best friend die? I missed Sehun every time we go back on school holidays too.

 

I sat up and hugged you. “I’m sorry. I should pay more attention on you. I should understand your feelings. Go on, cry. I’ll be here hugging you.” I said softly.

 

 

(you’s POV)

 

10 more peoples to go!

This is so perfect.

People will never know my real identity.

Even until they live once again…

In their after-life…

 

 

            I opened my eyes and yawned. Argh… my body aches so badly. It must be because of yesterday crying stuff. I’m really mad yesterday till I can’t think straight. Everything was just unbearable for me to hold it into myself. I thought crying was the only way, but no. crying is not the only way.

 

            I turned my head to my left and saw Kris was sleeping soundly. Ahh… Kris must have been patient a lot yesterday. If it isn’t my childish attitude, he won’t be this tired. I sighed deeply at the thought of yesterday. The dark, embarrassing, most unbearable memory ever.

 

            “you?  You’re awake? Are you feeling okay? Is your body hurt?” he asked just after his eyes fluttered opened. I sat down properly, followed by him and I frowned when I noticed one thing about him. “Why did you strip in your sleep?” I asked him. He coolly pointed at my body.

 

Ahh… no wonder.

 

            I took off his clothe and gave him back while mumbling a sorry. He took it and immediately put in on. “You seriously need some painkillers you know that?” Kris caressed my cold cheeks. I laughed, pushing his hands away slowly. “No…. you’re the one who needed that.”

 

“And why is that?”

“To kill the entire you's virus inside your body and internal organs.”

 

            I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. “Excuse me?” he retorted in a diva-ish manner. “Go away…” I chuckled and closed the door shut.

 

 

 

--- At dorm124 ----

 

TOCK!! TOCK!!

 

“Hey its you and Kris! Open up!!”

 

            I knocked on the doors few times. Almost instantly, the door swung opened. “you!! You’re alive!!” Sehun hugged me so tight until I can’t even feel my own body. “We missed you so badly! Especially that weirdo.” Minho ruffled my hair with a teasing smile on his face.

 

            I giggled merrily. “You guys miss me that much? hahaha…. I’m touched.” Daehyun popped put behind of Minho and grinned creepily. “Of coz!!” he shouted cutely, making Minho covered his ears in shock.

 

            We all entered the room. Wahh~ I never been in the boys’ dorm before except for Sehun’s and Kris’. But Minho’s dorm was neat and has a very nice fragrant. Really relaxing as if it was a girl’s room. “You looked amazed. Impressive right?” Minho nudged my rib using his elbow. I yelped a little bit and glared at him. “I. AM. NOT!! Kris’ dorm is better!” I joked but they seemed to take it seriously. They started comparing each others dorm.

 

            As we all were busy with the little useless, most stupidest fight, someone knocked on the door like crazy. “I’ll get it!!” I jumped onto my feet and dashed to the door in a blink of an eye. “Careful you…” Minho warned me.

 

“OPEN UP!!”

 

            The person outside shouted. By just listening to the voice, I already know who it was. I twisted the doorknob and pulled it opened. “Hello L.joe!!” I greeted him. He smiled and entered the room, followed by Kyuhyun, Eunjung, Jonghyun and Sunggyu. “Why are you all here?” Sehun asked with a very unpleasant expression. Kyuhyun grinned. “We need to discuss…. Duhhh.” Kyuhyun said.

 

            Jonghyun, Sunggyu and Eunjung sat on Daehyun’s bed and l.joe with Kyuhyun sat on the chairs. Me, Minho, Daehyun, Kris and Sehun sat in Minho’s bed, squeezing each other since it’s not a very big bed which can fit 5 peoples at once.

 

            “Unnie… we seriously need to figure out who’s the killer. We can’t let him kill us anymore.” Eunjung said with a worried voice. I nodded in agreement. “But it’s not the killer who is killing us right now…” they all gasped almost on the same time. Their expression was showing that they were scared. “Oh come on… you’re smart. Cant you figure it out?” Kris asked, rather mocking to my ears. I laughed a bit to his childish behavior.

 

“I already know the answer Mr. Wu. It’s the killer’s assistants.”

 

 

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

 

           Damn oppa damn!! you already figure it out.The girl said as she started pacing back and forth inside the room, panicking every pass one second. The tall boy held her on the shoulders to stop her. “Don’t worry saengie. She wouldn’t know who the REAL killers are. So, till then… geotcheogmaseyo.” The boy smiled as he caressed her cheeks. Her cheeks went beet red in an instant.

 

            “Remember, I won’t fall for you. I only love her and only her.” She laughed at his statement. She crossed her arms and smiled teasingly.I know. You loved you and only you.” She repeated with a cute giggle of hers.

 

            “Anyway… have you search and read about Hyunseong? she asked and looked at the boy who was hugging both of his long legs.Hyunseong?? Oh… yeah I did. Hyunseong, or his real name Shim Hyunseong, he’s the same age as us if he’s still learning in this school. He’s the smartest in the class and pretty much a kingka…”

 

            The girl nodded and asked him to continue explaining. “Now, he’s in Australia with his father. Oh, his parents already divorced and his mom lives in Korea, around here. Some rumors said that he’ll come back next year and want to come to this school…” the boy let out a heavy sigh.

 

            “We need a new plan. I want to kill him too!” the boy said. She stared at him in disbelief. “I don’t know but… we should stick with our original plans for now. My parents going to do a check up on me sooner or later…” he nodded. He knew that her life was worst most disturbing life a person can ask.

 

            “Well… I’m really interested with Hyunseong though… we should ask him to join us too….” She blurted out of nowhere. He laughed while rocking his head back. Hahahah… puh-leeze.” He snorted. The girl giggled and stared at nothing.

 

 

Shim Hyunseong?

New plans?

Our partners?
That’s too much!” 

 

 

        

                                                                   to be continued

 

 

note: annyeong!!! new update!! haha mianhae for the late update guys! i will update tomorrow too! (it's night now... 9 hours and i will update!)