DaeJeon Kim's Fruit Stall Crisis

Boyfriend

 

"Omma, what happened?" I dialled back home after receiving 10 missed calls from my DaeJeon hometown. 

"Can you come back now? I need your help badly. Appa is sick and no one could take care of the fruit stall, it's fruits' fair season, we need the money." Mom said worriedly from the phone. 

"Okay! I will be right back, by tomorrow morning, if I could get a bus, okay?" I replied panickedly. 

"GaEun!!" I screamed. 

"What what?" GaEun rushed out from the bathroom. 

"I need to go back to DaeJeon now, Everything at home is in a mess!" Irushed through my words. 

"Okay, be carfeul." GaEun said and I rushed out of the house after changing into decent clothings. 

'Help me tell JongUp not to be worried, I am going back to my hometown that's all!" I said and left. 

 

 

Back in DaeJeon, I quickly rushed home. 

"Omma!!" I yelled at the door. Mom rushed out. "Where is appa?" I asked. 

"He is in the room, resting. Minyoung went for bonding camp, I am all alone, I can cope.." Mom burst into tears. 

"Omma, it's okay, I am back, I a back, take care of appa and I will take care of fruit stall." I comforted. 

I took the apron and went to the fruit stall. I started tidying the place, moving the cartons aside, and displaying the fruits for sale. As I was trying to move a carton, I accidentally tripped on the wire, someone holded the carton which also kept me balanced. I looked up, it's JongUp. 

Without saying a word, he hold the carton and place it on where I was about to place it. 

After everything was in place, I wore the cute pink apron. "JongUppie, why are you here..?" I asked after I got ready. 

"You need help, I need you, so I need to help you." He said. 

All of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I hugged JongUp tightly, "Kumawo.. Jeongmal, kumawo.." I said as I cried. I was scared, worried, and confused when Mom called, Iwas alone, helpless, panicked, until JongUp came, I felt relieved. 

JongUp touched my back in circular motion. "Don't cry, I am here. Hush, hush." He comforted. "Always here for you, I promise." He continued. 

I loosen my hug, wiping the tears away. "Let's get started." I passed JongUp my mom's apron. It's green with watermelon' frame outside the signboard name, "Kim's Fruit Stall". It was cute but I don't think JongUp would like it. 

Unexpectedly, he took it and wore it immediately. 

"So! What do I have to do now?" He said. 

"It's a fruits' fair, and what we need to do now, is to shout and get attention from people, making them taste our fruits and buy them." I explained the whole work area. 

"Yes M'am!" JongUp said with a salute. "HEY THERE PRETTY AHJUMMUNEE! COME AND TRY OUR FRUITS, SWEET AND JUICY! CHEAP CHEAP!" JongUp started shouting. I shaked my head and smiled. 

"Hey boss, can I try your strawberry?" an ahjumma asked. 

"Sure sure!" I cut a strawberry and passed it to her. 

"So this is the lady boss?" ahjjumma asked. "Young and pretty couple. Can I have 2 boxes of this?" She continued. 

"No problem!" JongUp and I said at the same time. 

The day continued to be busy because JongUp cute look had attract lots of attention. 

At night, we brought home the money and had ramyum for dinner. 

"3 more days to go, JongUp, don't stay, go to school.." I adviced.

"No, I am staying with you..." He said. 

 

 

*Sweet sweet love~~*