"Cute Couple' Fruit Stall

Boyfriend

 

 

The next morning, I woke up and when to the kitchen to get a cup of water. I passed by the living room, the place JongUp slept at last night, he wasn't there. "Liar.." I said to myself. "But at least, he listened to me." I added as I thought he went back to Seoul for school. 

I washed up and took my bike, I cycled to the temporary fruit stall for fruit fair. The stall was set up properly, however no one was there. I walked towards it. puzzled. 

"Young Ah!" JongUp called, I turned and saw JongUp waving with handful of banana milk. 

"JongUppie! You are still here..?" I asked him, being totally surprised. 

He put the cold banana milk on my cheek and said, "Hmm! Can you feel me?" He then touched my face. 

"Geez, that's cold!" I said. I snatched the banana milk over and started drinking. 

"Hee~" JongUp and his signatured laughter. 'I woke up early to set up the stall then when you are here, you don't have to be that busy." he added. 

"JongUp ya.." I started. "Kumawo!" I quickly said and drank the banana milk acting like I didn't say anything. 

"You're welcome." he smiled and continue arranging the boxes of strawberries. 

"Okay! Let's get started!!" I stood up and announced. 

I wore my apron and help JongUp wear his. 

"Omo! Here's the cute couple fruit stall I bought the strawberries from yesterday!!" A loud voice from far. Both of us turned and saw the Ahjumma who bought 2 boxes of strawberries from us yesterday. 

"Ahjumunee, welcome back!" I waved and JongUp followed. 

"Cute couple, isn't they?" Ahjumma told her friends. 'And, sweet strawberries!" she told us. 

I gave a stiff smile and asked, "Are you back for more?". While JongUp was nodding and massaging his neck. 

"They look cute together!! Even their smile look the same!" Ahjumma's friends added. 

"Yes! All my friends want it, and.. I need your help." Ahjumma held my hand and said. "Specifically, the help of both of you.." 

I was shocked for a few seconds and as I regain my focus, I asked. "Help?" 

"Yes, I need your husband and your help, I am Jung Se Min, an owner of a Wedding Dress & Photography Boutique, and I am planning a new wedding theme, here in DaeJeon, it's called the Fall in Love, Fall, is another name of Autumn, isn't it?" She explained herself. 

JongUp and I were nodding while Ahjumma's friends pick their fruits. 

"I would like to invite both of you to be the model of my new wedding dress and new sets of commercial pictures tomorrow." She said. 

"Ahjumunee.." I said. "First of all, sorry to disappoint you, he *touched JongUp's shoulder* is not my husband, and secondly, I am sorry that I can't accept the offer.." I apologized. 

"Why?" Mdm. Jung asked. 

"I have to tend the stall, I need the money.." I explained myself, feeling very apologetic. 

"Oh I see! Not a problem, I will pay.. The both of you, of course." Mdm Jung quickly said. "50000 won per hour, okay?" she said. 

'SURE!" JongUp quickly replied. I looked at JongUp with wide opened eyes. 

"Thank you young man!" Mdm Jung said. 

"Excuse me!" one of Mdm Jung's friend called. We quickly served them, and in fact, they bought almost everything from the fruit stall. 

After Mdm Jung and friends left, I asked JongUp why did he accept the offer without asking my opinion. His answer was indeed, "50000 won an hour, photoshoot would probably takes the whole day, it's more than doing anything now!" He made sense.

The day ended really quickly with Mdm Jung's help. I received a text message from Mdm Jung, with details. 

"Let's sleep earlier, we are going to start at 8am tomorrow." I told JongUp and went into my room. 

"Goodnight!" JongUp said loudly. 

I opened my door a little, "Shh! My dad is resting.." 

'Sorry sorry" he said while doing Suju's 'Sorry sorry' dance step. 

 

*Kind of boring uh? :(*