JongUp's Secret Playground

Boyfriend

Early in the morning, first thing I would do would be to check my locker and take all the books I need for the day. Recently I am always the earliest to reach the school because GaEun never fails to wake me up accidentally. 

Flashback

"Oh my god, it's burnt it's burnt!" I was sleeping and heard GaEun's loud voice. "Ah! Aish Jinjja!" GaEun complaint to herself. 

"What's are you doing..?" I asked GaEun with a pair of half closed eyes. 

"Making Bento.. For Daehyun.. Like what JongUp did." GaEun said while trying to clean the dirty stoves. 

"Mi-cheon.." I said and walked back to my room. 

-End of flashback- 

 

I unlocked my locker and saw a bottle of banana milk in it, with a note: 

"Annyeong Girlfriend-to-be, 

Joheun-AhChim!! Here's banana milk, hope it gives you energy!

- Moon Moon "

'How did he even manage to get the PIN for my locker.." I facepalmed myself. I tooked a scotchtape and taped the note on the walls of my locker. Took out the banana mlik, poked in a straw and started drinking while strolling to the class room. 

As I walked to my seat, I saw an envelope on my table, JongUp was already lying on his table sleeping. I opened the envelope and read the letter in it. 

"Dear Young Ah, 

Good morning, once again. From today onwards, I will always be earlier than you and prepare your fave banana milk. 

Tonight, there will be a small competition at the skateboard park, I hope that you would be there to support me. It's a secret playground of mine, even the hyungs don't know about it. Do come! 7.30pm, skateboard park section B. 

Thank you fro reading the whole letter, *shy* love you. 

- -Moon Moon"

"Psh!" I let out at sarcastic laugh and it sort of woke JongUp up. 

"Oh.. You are here..." He rubbed his eyes. "Good morning.." He mumbled. 

"So cute~" I thought to myself, again, lol. 

Meanwhile, the other students entered the classroom. Zelo ran in while screaming, "Long Leg noona!!!! JongUp hyunggggg~", just like a kid at playground. We laughed at him. Soon after that the lecturer entered the classroom and lessons started. 

After the lesson, I rushed to work without saying bye to JongUp, as he was sleeping.. 

 

"Manager-unnie, can I leave at 7pm today? I have something important to attend.." I aske dmy manager. 

"7pm..? Hmm, no problem. What's so important?" she asked with concern. 

"I will explain to you again." I smiled and continue cleaning the shelves. 

I ended work early and quickly rushed to the skateboard park. Loud hip-hop musics were playing, and there were cheerings and clapping. I walked towards the crowded and saw JongUp warming up. He saw me, he smiled widely and waved happily at me, I smile and waved back. 

"It's a breakdance competition, to win tickets to LotteWorld, but.. I joined for fun." JongUp came to me and said. 'Welcome to my secret playground...!" He said with a determined smile. So confidently. 

The competition started, JongUp did several black flips and head turns which caused my jaws to drop.

Expectedly, JongUp won first and he got a pair of LotteWorld tickets.

"We should go together someday.." He said while flagging the tickets proudly.

"This Sunday?" I suggested.

"YES!" He yelled. "Yes! yes yes yes!" He had his mini celebration.

 

*Updated two chapters instead and honestly, I find it really hard to continue. Any ideas or suggestions?? You can leave comments and suggests for Yong Guk's seques too!! ^ Thank you for all the subs and comments!!*