The trip~!!!! part 1

My best friend the player.

"Balli!!" Mir yelled, running out of the rented van and towards a sandy space. he dropped the stuff on the sand claiming  the spot ours.

I laughed, "Mir!! wait for us would you!" We had just gotton to our destination a few hours ago, and headed straight for a car rental place, dragging our stuff with us. After a 20 minute drive here we were, about 11 in the morning, according to MIr since we were only here for 8 hours we had to have the most fun ever. Of course that was already the plan from the start. All of us walked to where Mir was waiting bouncing up and down. Joon threw the beach ball he was holding at the maknea, "Yah, calm down!" he laughed. 

"Hyung~, thats not fair!" Mir Whined. We all laughed, I put my stuff down and turned to them "I'm going to change" i told them.

G.O looked at me, "why didnt you just wear your bating suit under your clothes?"

"I did" i told him. "So why do you need to go to the washroom for?" Cheundong asked confused. 

I gave them a weird look "I am NOT going to pull off my clothes out here" 

"Why Noona? we do that?" Mir told me as he pulled off his shirt.

"Yah! Im a girl!" i cried. Seungho started to laugh "You guys ----- is a good girl, let her go 'change' "

I lifted my fist up teasingly, knowing he was making fun of me too. "Joon! tell them!"

Joon gave a bewildered expression, "Me? Why?? uh uhmm I..Its cause a..a girl doesn't..uhm..doesnt take..take off her clothes in public!!" The boys laughed harder.

I rolled my eyes "Thanks Joon." Leaving him there still stuttering. I went over to the washroom and came back out in 5 minutes after pulling my hair up properly and putting on sunscreen. I was wearing a navy blue stripped tankini which was my favorite,

BiKiNi Wonderland - Striped-Panel Halter Swimsuit I wasn't really fond of bikinis.

I walked over to the boys again to see them without their shirts and running around with water guns in their hands. I looked around and found EVERY girl had their head turned their way, watching the very handsome shirtless guys run around. I rolled my eyes * so it begins* i thought. 

"NOONA!!" 

I looked back to see both Mir and Cheundong charging towards me, they both held onto my arm and hid behind me.

"Noona!! they are trying to take advantage of us~~!!" Mir cried already half soaked.

"They said that since we're the makneas we arent allowed to fight back!" creid Cheundong.

I bit my lip and tried not to giggle at the cute boys. "Yah! Oppas! Joonie! dont pick on my dongsengs! Arasso?" 

The three guys just laughed but held their arms up in defeat "Ok Ok" they said. 

"there" i smiled and truned to the two younger ones.

They both pulled me into a big hug "THANK YOU NOONA!" they yelled.

"Yah!! im getting wet!!" i laughed.

"Yah!! you two get off ------!!" Joon marched over to the makneas and pulled them off on me. 

"Oh! Noona! you look so cute!" Mir complimented. 

I laughed and ruffled his hair "Thank you Mirueh" 

"Your swimsuit is really pretty!!" complimented Cheundong.

"Why didnt you wear a bikini?" whined G.O. I stuck my tongue out. "Yah! ------ looks pretty in everything she wears!!" Joon suddenly cried before I could say a remark to GO

My face went red at Joons words. Realizing what he had said Joon began to stutter "I..I mean, i..its a compliment! u..um....aish! lets go play" he turned and ran to grab some toys. The guys laughed and I laughed along awkwardly following him.

********

I sat in the sand and was building a sandcastle with Cheundong we were laughing and doing our best.

"How about a moat? that would be cool right?" Cheundong asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Wah that would be the best!" i laughed. It was so cute how he would be happy building a sandcastle.

Unexpectedly Seungho sat down with us "You guys are having fun, i wanna join" he stated.

So this was the cute side of Seungho "course Oppa!" I handed him a bucket. All three of us were concentrated on our castle trying to figure out what we could do to make it 'unconquerable' as Cheundong said.

Suddenly a cold spray of water hit my back "Kya~!!!!" I screamed. Another spray of water hit Seungho and Mir," YAH!!!" they both yelled. We turned around to see GO, Joon and Mir all holding up water guns that was pointed at us