The trip~!!!! part 2

My best friend the player.

The three guys stood there smiling ear to ear with their water guns pointed at us. I glared at Lee Joon as he smirked at me, *ohhh lee joon your the one who shot me didnt you* I asked with my eyes. His grin got bigger answering my question.

"Yah!! what the hell are you doing to your Hyung?!!" Seungho yelled, standing up. 

"War time" GO replied smiling evily. 

"Yah! Bang Chulyeong!! dont you dare go against your Hyung" Seungho threatened him.

Mir shrugged "Sorry Hyung" he smiled all giddy, "GO Hyung said I had too, and your not my target."

"You mean me??" Cheundong cried. Mir started to give his silly laugh.

I thought about it * if GO is targeting Seungho and Mir is targeting Cheundong, then that means Joon is targeting...*

I looked back at Joon "You wouldn't dare..." I said taking a step back.

Joon smirked and pumped his water gun, "I would" he said. Then, as if on que, they started to spray us.

"KYAH~~~!!!!!!!" I screamed "AHHH!!!!!!" cried Seungho and Mir. We all ran off with the three on our tail.*Damn it! i was gonna kill Joon!*

 "Crap!!" I heard GO yell. I turned back while running to catch a glimpse of Seungho grabbing another water gun and chasing GO instead. It was so funny seeing Seungho not hold back and spray GO 'till he fell to the sand. From that point I began to laugh. Hearing my laugh, even while I was running from Joon, the rest of the guys began to laugh as well. Our war turned into fooling around. Joon sprayed me and I laughed running into the water, i used my feet and hands and splashed Joon. I mean hey, we WERE at the beach after all ><

He began to laugh"Yah!" he cried. "What?" I smiled teasingly "Revenge" i shrugged.

He began spraying me again and I laughed trying to block it. Suddenly I slipped while running in the water and fell with a *Splash*

I sat in the water with a bewilderd look on my face. 

Joon stared at me for a sec then burst out laughing "AHAHAHAHAHA" Joon was hysterically laughing at me! I looked up at him and he just laughed harder. "Y..Your Soaked!" he laughed. He clutched his stomach and fell into the sand laughing so hard that he was gasping for breath. My face turned bright red "Y..Yah! stop laughing!" He just laughed harder, "Y..Yah!" I said again but i began to laugh as well. Soon we were both laughing "Help me up now" I told him after we had calmed down a bit. He chuckled "ok"  he stood up and held out a hand. 

I smirked and grabbed ahold of his hand "payback" i said and pulled him into the water. This time it was my turn to start laughing hysterically as he sat there bewildered, but he recovered quickly and splashed me in the face. I grinned and splashed him back. He shook his hair out "Pabo! now we're both wet" he laughed. 

I giggled " but your more soaked then I am" 

He gave me a side ways look "really?" he smiled. I nodded "yup"

"Not for long" he said pulling me to his chest and into the water. Now we were completly soaked from head to toe. After laughing some more we decided to swim a bit. 

After a long while of playing and swimming we got out of the water and headed back to the rest of the boys. 

i was laughing at something Joon said when I high voice behind us interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

Joon and I turned around to see three girls, you know the ones im talking about, the girls who come to the beach to flirt, where loads of make up and never step foot in the water but still wearing the smallest bikinis ever. I sighed, I should have expected. They were total Queenkas.

"ya?" Joon asked. 

One girl giggled "we saw you before and was wondering if you wanna hang out with me and some of my friends" she smiled all flirtly. I looked at Joon, he could resist them right? 

Joon looked at me and smiled, he then shook his head at the girls,"Sorry, im with my friends" he still smiled politely. It made me smile knowing he could now resist them easily for me. For me..... that made me smile more...but why?...