Movie time~

My best friend the player.

*to close to close!* my mind yelled but i didn't move. Joons face wasn't smiling, he had the same shcoked expression as I did... but there was something else as well...

Joons P.O.V

She is so close! but so were her lips.....I couldn't control myslef and I leaned in a bit..... She wasnt moving..and I was so close....

And then....

 

 

 

 

"YAH Lee Joon! --------! What happened to you guys??" Seugho yelled.

and she was gone.... she jumped off me and yelled back "S..Sorry!! Were coming!!" I could see her face was red so I obviously had an effect just then. Suddenly she looked at me ,"Lets go downstairs" she urged and left through the door

AHHHRRGHH I ruffled my hair, I was so damn CLOSE!!! Damn Hyung!! one more sec and I would've had her! This was driving me crazy!! Having the rest of the groups here was driving me crazy!! Not telling her how I feel was driving me crazy!! 

I swore under my breath, I will absoulutly get her to fall for me while on this trip.

Your POV

Dammit!! My heart was beating like crazy!! His lip were so close to mine! for a sec... i wanted to lean in too... Luckily Seungho called...  but why do I feel dissapointed??

I walked back into the kitchen to see Cheundong and Mir helping my mom with the dishes and the Oppas clearing the table. GO looked up "Whatd you do to him" He laughed

I could feel a blush working its way up as I remembered the almost kiss...

"She killed me!!" Joons voice suddenly called, I looked back to see him walk down the stairs. His hair messy with a faint touch of pink to his cheecks, but i guess so did I. "I was thrown to the ground by this girl!!" Joon complained.

Seungho laughed and held up his hand, I smiled and gave him a Hi-5 "nice!" he exclaimed.

"Yah Hyung! is that how you help your dongseng??" Joon pouted. I was slightly relieved that he was acting like himself

"I respect a girl who can deal with a muscle idiot like you" Seungho teased.

Joon began to stutter but we all began laughing before he could really say anything.

After a while of teasing Joon some more we decided to watcha horror movie. i sat on the floor next to Joons legs since he took the love seat, Seungho, GO and Cheundong took the couch and Mir sat on the floor inbetween Seungho and GOs legs. My mom decided to go to bed early so she could say bye tomorrow. 

truthfully I hated horror movies... well I hated gorey horror movies and the one they picked had A LOT of gore.The movie started and I was fine, it was interesting... but 3 minutes in and a body was chopped into two, I flinched and closed my eyes, leaning back onto Joons legs for comfort.*I hate blood I hate blood I hate BLOOD*, I screamed in my mind. Suddenly a pillow hit my face, I looked up. "You hate blood right? Just cover your face with the pillow and lay on my legs" He whispered.

I blushed and was about to argue saying that I didnt need to but he pulled me back so that I was practically already laying on his legs. It was comfortable, i quickly glanced at the screen only to see another bloody corpse I squeled and leaned my head on Joons legs at once hiding myself as well as using the pillow he gave to me. 

The movie went on and since ther was blood in just about EVERY scene, I kept the pillow to my face listening to the boys. Mir would sometimes squel and Cheundong would laugh, Seungho would sometimes make a little gasp everytime something would pop out and GO was uneffected. Suddenly I felt Joons body jumped, I peeked out and looked at his face, right away I smiled. His face was pale and he looked pretty scared with his hand infront of his face. I realized he was trying not to jump to much or make a noise so that I wouldnt get scared as well.

Soon enough I felt my eyelids begin to close on their own, I knew the movie would end soon then Id be able to go to bed...but my eyes wouldnt allow me... they got heavier and heavier...

My eyes were shut and I was slipping out of conciousness, "I guess Noona is really scared, the movie is done but the pillow is still on her face" I heard Cheundong say.

Joon Chuckled" She's asleep..."

"What??" Mir cired. I stirred a bit. "Yah!! Quite!! Seungho whispered yelled.

I suddenly felt all my weight disappear, I wanted to open my eyes to see who was carrying me but my eyes wouldn't allow me..

"Joon! what are you doing?" GO asked. Ahh so It was Joon...I smiled metally, It was nice having his arms hold me..

"What? Im going to put her to bed" He whispered back and started to move.

I was deeper in unconciousness when I felt my body being tucked under the covers, I stirred a bit again trying to get comfortable. I heard Joons faint chuckle and a whisper  "Good night" Then a felt a a soft pair of lips press against my forehead. All i could think was * that feels nice...*      There was another whisper but I was already asleep...

 

 

( not such a good chapter >< I needed something that would move the story along XD Forgive me~~~~ )