Chapter Three

THE FLOWER BOYS: MAY YOUR LOVE BLOOM

 

"UGH I CAN'T WEAR ANYTHING!!!" You screamed at Ga Eul as your trying on another dress in a closed cornered dressing room. 
 
 
You and your long time best friend, OH GA EUL were shopping for Kai's welcome home party. The party was to be tonight and you could not find a decent dress to wear. It was hard for a bigger sized woman like your self to find clothes that could fit and look suitable enough without making you look like a complete cow. You always struggled with finding clothes when you went shopping. Ga Eul was behind you trying to zip up a red spaghetti strap dress on you. You felt your skin tighten against the fabric as it took her two tries to get it all the way up your back. 
 
 
"Calm down. It's going to be okay." Ga Eul comforted you. 
 
 
"How can she say this so easily?" You think to yourself. She was not the one stressing over seeing a lost love again. She was not in your body and she was not in your situation at all. Yet you thought this, you were grateful for her being there. You thought that after she had gotten married to Sehun she would not have time to continue your friendship. But Ga Eul and you were still as close as ever. 
 
 
"There....it's up....you look nice." Ga Eul said with a satisfied smile. 
 
 
I turned to look in the mirror and I noticed this dress was not half bad. It stopped near your knee's and though you had almost two stomach's, the dress fit well against your hips.  Ga Eul eyes your stomach and smiled. 
 
 
"All you need is some spanks and you'll be ready to go." Ga Eul said. 
 
"Spanks? What is that?" You asked totally oblivious . 
 
"It's a god sent creation for woman. It's like a corset ....but easier and less painful. It will make your stomach disappear." Ga Eul did a V sign and slide it over her eyes as if she was a kid. 
 
 
You laugh at her and she laughs back.Though this was embarrassing, you were still grateful for Ga Eul coming. After the two of you worked out of getting out of the dress and bought that along with a pair of spanks, you and Ga Eul went to a near by park to get ice cream. 
 
 
"Remember when I used to like Kai?" Ga Eul asked you randomly. 
 
 
You nodded your head. You remembered all those time's she primped herself every time Kai left the room. She had always asked you if she looked good enough to grab ahold of him. She had liked Kai first. 
 
 
"I thought he was so cute. I really thought that he and I would be able to be together." Ga Eul said. 
 
"Oh?" You too had that same thought. The two of them together did look good. 
 
"But, little did I know...Kai had someone else on his mind." Ga Eul said. 
 
 
You smiled a little.
 
 
 
"I was mad at first when Kai told me that he liked you. I kind of always knew it to be honest. But I guess I just never wanted to face the reality of it." Ga Eul said. 
 
 
"Really? You seemed content with it." You told her realizing she had never treated you "ill" once she had found out about it. 
 
 
 
"Of course that was me putting up a front. I was jealous." 
 
 
 
You gasped as you looked over at her. You would have never thought that someone as pretty as her would ever be jealous of someone like you. Ga Eul looked at you and smiled at your expression. She than sighed and looked to her finger which wore a diamond ring. 
 
 
"But I'm thankful to Kai. At least he was very honest to me about his feelings. If he had not rejected me, I would have never gone to Sehun." She said. 
 
 
"Kai was always an honest person." You said to her.
 
 
"I was glad everything had worked out for you when you both had gotten together." Ga Eul mentioned. 
 
 
You smiled and nodded your head. Though your time together, as a couple, was really short, you too were happy that you had loved him. 
 
 
"How do you feel about seeing him tonight?" Ga Eul asked. 
 
 
You sighed. You want to tell her your true feelings. You were happy about seeing him. But yet you were a bit ashamed. Ashamed of facing him 10 lbs bigger since the last time you had saw him.  He had worked so hard to get you smaller and healthier and yet you gained it all back. He had done so much for you. You would at least thought that you could maintain your weight at least until you gotten the chance to see him again. But you couldn't do that.
 
"I don't know. I guess I'm really stressed." You said to her. 
 
"You shouldn't be stressed." 
 
"I know. But...I missed Kai a lot. And to see him after some years...it's kind of nerve wrecking." 
 
 
In your mind your thinking, is he going to be the same Jongin you loved? Kind, friendly, caring, sweet....charming? 
 
 
"When we go to the party later on, I'm not sure if I would be able to face him."
 
"Ah....you still love him." Ga Eul assumed. 
 
 
 
You wanted to speak against her but she was telling the truth. Though you gave him up, you still loved Kai. There wasn't any guy in this world made for you like Jongin was. 
 
 
"It's okay to still love him. Let's just hope that he still loves you."
 
"He doesn't even have to love me still. Loving him on my own is only enough." 
 
"Stop the dramatics alright? Everyone wants love. What good is love if your the only one doing all the loving?" She said.
 
 
 
Ga Eul made perfect sense. You your ice cream and decided to agree with your friend. Ga Eul then makes a joke and the both of you start to laugh when your eyes caught something you shouldn't have seen. Your eyes stayed frozen on the person you had discovered. It was your other ex...Kris. Walking in the park with another woman. That woman who had came in between you and Kris. Kris who had put a bad taste in your mouth. 
 
 
The both of them were walking together, hands held, smiles on their faces. You turn your head as Kris heads turn in your direction spontaneously. You turn towards Ga Eul as if you were trying to distract yourself and try to go un noticed. 
 
 
"Maybe we should leave now and get ready for the party." You suggested to Ga Eul. 
 
 
 
She had no idea of you acting funny and nodded her head in agreement. You looked back at the spot where you had seen your ex and that girl. You could not spot them now. You figured it would be best if you left now. You gave Ga Eul a quick hug and left her to herself telling her that you would meet her at Luhan's house. Cautiously you looked around , hoping to not run into them. When you were in the clear, you took a deep breath and walked home.