Goodbye member X?

Member X

Chapter XI

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

I flipped through the bed sheets and searched for my ringing alarm. I sensed the phone just beside Woohyun, who was at that moment, still sleeping soundly.  I turned it off and mumbled back to sleep. The more we get popular these days, the less we get to sleep properly. There are even times when we have to bear not sleeping at all. That’s why we worship our rest days so much. It’s the only time we hibernate and become humans once again. I guess a little more sleep wouldn’t cost me that much, right?

 

A few seconds has just passed and I suddenly felt a shock that later on gave me shivers. I opened my eyes as I remembered the call I got from the manager. Right, today was that meeting with our CEO.

I stared blankly at the ceiling for a moment before looking around the room. The sun was fairly rising. Its rays were slowly peeking through the window blinds. I then turned to face Woohyun’s sleeping state and muttered to myself, Woohyun-ah, I think we’re in deep trouble.

 

I didn’t want to ruin this guy’s angelic face. He was sleeping like a prince while hugging that pillow. I wished it was me. But I needed to break the news to him so I decided to wake him up. I went to his ears and whispered,

 

“Woohyun-ah… Wake up.”

 

“Hmmm” he groaned back.

 

His voice was as soft as a girl’s. It sent me different kinds of urges that I only turned down in regret.

I got up and pulled him by his hands. First few attempts were unsuccessful as he was resisting so hard gluing himself onto his bed.

 

“Yah, you punk. Get up now!” I yelled at his stubbornness.

 

“Hmmm” groaning like I’m not actually putting some force in him. It was obvious that he was stronger than me.

 

“Yaah! You-get-up-now!” I emphasized every word, trying my best to unglue this dongsaeng. But when I gave him my last forceful pull, he lets go and voluntarily got up making me stumble on the floor. He was chuckling while my face only turned red in embarrassment.

 

“Aiya, hyung. You need to exert more effort if you want to be in par with me.”

 

He smirked while reaching out a hand. I grabbed it but then pulled him down using that effort he was blabbering about. He crashed just in front of me, making our faces too close to each other. I grinned proudly at his defeat but then he retorts with a kiss that lasted for a few seconds. He pulled away before smiling sweetly. He then cupped my face, and played with my cheeks, while I was still taken aback by his early aggressiveness. He was having fun pinching my cheeks while making weird baby sounds, until I snapped out and shoved his hands away.

 

“Aw, what’s the matter my hamster baby?” pinching my nose while smiling lovingly.

“That’s your morning greeting?” I spoke in annoyance.

“What? Oh, but that’s the sweetest way of greeting your boyfriend, good morning.” He grinned, using that aegyo of his.

“Not that! Is making your hyung stumble on the floor, the sweetest thing you can call?”I complained with a pout.

“Ah! I’m sorry. Did it hurt?” His face was apologetic while my morning hair.

“Not really, well actually, I need to tell you something that’s why I woke you up early.” I replied nervously.

“Why? Did something happen? Don’t worry, if it’s something you can’t do, I’ll be here to help you.” He assured me with a smile while holding my hand.

“Uhm… We need to see our CEO today.” my voice was stammering.

“What! Why?” he asked.

“The reason was pretty embarrassing and stupid, but you’ll know it once we get there. Just please don’t talk or do anything. I just need you to be there that’s all.” I replied with an almost begging tone.

 

We stood up and he hugged me tight while swaying minutely in place as he whispered,

 

“I’ll be there hyung. Don’t worry.” his voice made me feel much secured.

I released from the hug, cupped his face and gave him a small peck before saying,

 

“Thank you.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“I think I like member X? I think I’m in love with Nam Woohyun?! What is the meaning of this?!”

 

CEO smashed the notebook on the table with an intense force making some pile of papers fall on the floor. I was too shocked at his anger and powerful voice that it made my body froze.

 

“W-what’s happening? President? Hyung?” Woohyun asked worriedly.

“Are both of you just playing around here? If yes, then this isn’t the right place for you!” CEO’s voice just got louder than before.

“Ah, Woohyun has nothing to do with this. It’s all my fault. Take all the blame in me.” I managed to speak.

 

Woohyun tried to utter something but I held his hand only to stop him from speaking up.

 

“Yes, it’s all your fault! Are you gay now Sunggyu-yah? What kind of leader are you?! You’re such a shame to this company! And you write girly stuffs in this notebook?! What the hell are you doing?!”

 

CEO pushed my shoulder, as if he was provoking me but I could only shook my head downwards and listen to his hurtful words. Woohyun was really worried, he tried to stop our CEO but he was pushed harder than me making him hit the wall. At that time my mind just went blank. I couldn’t afford seeing him getting hurt over things he hasn’t done. Even if it was our CEO, I wanted to beat the crap out of him. I was fuming in anger but my mind tells me to control myself. I loosened my clenching fist and raised my head up to face him.

 

“Yes president. I’m gay. I wrote those girly stuffs, and it’s my entire fault. But questioning my leadership, I won’t let it pass. I’m in love with this guy. But did I forget my responsibilities to the group? No. Did I change my treatment towards them? No. Instead, I gave them, even this guy, the best training I could offer, and with discipline and perseverance so that they’ll be the best they can be. How did I manage to pull them together? It’s because of this guy that I’m in love with.”

 

My words just flowed out like waterfalls and I couldn’t stop them.

There was a moment of silence before the CEO went back to his sheets. He grabbed a paper from his drawer and wrote something then later on signed it.

 

“Sunggyu. I don’t care about your reasons. I think you don’t fit in this kind of job. I’m ending your contract. Here. Pack your bags and go home as early as tomorrow morning. And by the way, if you're thinking about revoking my decision together with the members, don't even try. That would just be ridiculous.”

 

CEO handed the paper and headed out of the office while talking to someone on the phone.

We, Woohyun, the managers, and myself, was left there frozen.

 

I guess, I’ll have more time sleep from now on.

 

 

-end-

 

 

A/N: So sorry for this but the next chapter will be up really soon.

Thank you for your time and comments dear readers ^^. CEO is annoying!!!!!!!

next chap >>> Sunggyu is leaving?? What will he do about this?