Member X's hyung is busted!

Member X

Chapter X

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 

I handed down the last plate and looked at my accomplishment, plastering a proud grin in my face. I managed to prepare different foreign and Korean dishes, making our dining table surprisingly full compared to regular days of packed meal sets given by our managers.

“Guys! Dinner’s ready!”

I yelled to call the members out. Everyone was busy with their own things but as soon as they heard this, like a storm, they darted out of their rooms even causing Sungyeol to slip because of a shirt lying on the floor.

“Woooow! Woohyun-hyung! What’s this all of a sudden?” Sungjong asked in amazement.

“Hyung. Did something happen? Are you sick?” asked Myungsoo who just woke up, making endless yawns while scratching the side of his tummy.

“Ugh, actually, it’s the leader who requested this.” I answered the confused members with a stammering voice.

“What! You’re favoring him now?” Sungyeol asked, showing a slightly distorted face due to the pain of his fall.

“Favoring? Of course, I’m always favoring him. That’s because…” I hesitated for a while before finishing the sentence.

“…that’s because he is… he is my favorite hyung!” I ended successfully making my voice a bit louder.

All the members shared the same reaction; they were silent, uninterested, like they have heard me say that a million times. The members were already used to my greasiness to Sunggyu hyung but they never took it seriously. They thought my greasiness to fans and my greasiness to them are just the same.

“Ah, anyway, there, eat yourselves out. I’ll just call Sunggyu-hyung.” I ended the gloomy silence by giving the members’ go signals to pig out and they gladly accepted the invitation.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As they were all busy eating while chatting, I went to our room to wake you up. I first made a couple of knocks but there was no answer.

“Hyung? Sunggyu hyung? It’s time to eat!”

Noticing that there wasn’t any response, I decided to enter the room quietly. But as I entered, what I saw made my heart beat faster. It was you, sleeping soundly. I chose you as my roommate mainly because you have no sleeping habits at all. You don’t sleep like an energized battery nor do you snore. Because of you, my sleep has always been peaceful, even the days when you snuggle with me.

I found myself inching nearer to get a closer view of your sleeping state. I sat beside you and gazed lovingly at your face.

 

Wow, he really sleeps like a prince. I thought to myself.

 

I your hair and found it smooth.  My index finger then touched the middle part of your forehead, and slowly traced it down to the bridge of your nose. I felt your warm breathing. But this only made me want to feel you more.

 I continued examining your bare face and touched your eyebrows and eyelashes using the tip of my ring finger.

 

“Hyung, this part is perfect…this one too…also this one” I whispered very softly to myself, pointing gently at all areas of your face.

 

“…especially this one.” I pointed to the last area which is your lips.

 

I leaned closer to your ear and finally whispered, “Hyung, do you know that I love you? Why is that I can’t find anything wrong with you. You’re so unfair.”

 

You felt a tingling sensation on your right ear and moved a bit but you only mumbled and returned to sleep.

I finally snapped out and yelled, “Aish! What am I doing? Hyung! Wake up now or e..”

“Say that again.” You suddenly spoke, cutting me off.

“Aish! What am I doing? Hyu…..”

“Not that! Pabo.” You retorted cutting me off for the second time.

“What? What is it?” I asked with a confused reaction.

 

You felt that you were being played so you grabbed my shirt making me fall onto your firm chest. You trapped me by surrounding your arms around me, demanding, “Say it again. The one you whispered in my ear.”

I knew what you wanted me to say but I refused due to my embarrassment.

“Ah. Shireo!”

 

You held me and shifted forcefully, making me the one lying down while your body rested on top of mine.

 

“Say it!”

 

You shouted, but in a playful manner. You were actually grinning over the fact that first, you are on top of my body, second, our faces are just inches away from each other, and third, I was obviously flustered and you found it too cute.

I made a displeased grunt and pushed you with force making you the one lying and me on top of you now. We reversed positions.

Feeling victorious, I smirked and remarked,

 

“No, I won’t say it again. It’s your fault hyung! …for being deaf!”

 

“What are you saying? You…”

 

You quickly aimed at my waist and tickled me nonstop till I was helplessly crying while laughing on the floor. We paused for a while, until it was only our breathing left. You were sitting on my stomach looking down on me while I was still lying on the floor. I grabbed your hand and placed it in my chest area.

 

“I know you heard what I said. But this…”

I pushed your hand slightly harder on my chest.

“You didn’t hear this; this heartbeat that would only fluctuate when you’re near me.”

I felt nervous but I couldn’t stop myself from letting out these feelings I bottled up for a long time.

“Hyung, I have accepted your feelings even before you realized it. It didn’t matter if you’ve realized you didn’t feel the same way towards me. I decided that whatever it is, I’ll gladly accept it.”

Your face was serious while listening to me.

“I never imagined that you’ll love me too, hyung. It just seemed impossible for someone like you. But I’m really happy now. I want you to always be by my side. I’ll be your right hand, your right leg, your voice, your courage, everything that you will need. I’ll make sure to always complete you. That’s how much I love you, Sunggyu hyung.”

You just released a sigh and buried your face into my neck while I felt my shirt being damp.

 

“Thank you, Woohyun-ah.” You whispered while sobbing silently.

 

We held each other for a while before deciding to go out and join the others.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Waah! As expected! Our Woohyunnie is jjang!” Sunngyu hyung commented flashing a bright smile while his hand patted my back.

Everyone has finished eating and it seems that they all enjoyed the food, particularly this tiny-eyed hyung beside me whose smile is sunflower sunshine brightly now compared to his dramatic state earlier. I wanted to punch his face for acting cute at me. If he continues to do this, I might actually attack him in front of the others.

 Before things get worse, I decided to get the sliced mixed fruits I kept on the fridge a while ago.

“Ah, I forgot I chilled some fruits, let me get it.” I stood up and excused myself. I felt that two tiny eyes watched me as I leave.

I then came back with a bowl of sliced, watermelon, peaches, strawberries, and apples along with a dip of sweetened milk. Everyone’s face were delighted, especially Sungjong who likes sweets. I distributed the plates and we started eating.

“Yah..yah!” Sunggyu hyung whispered as he bumped his elbow at my waist.

“What?” I answered him back in a very soft voice.

He was pouting his lips to Sungjong and Myungsoo’s direction who were feeding each other.

Aigoo, I wanted to laugh at this childish hyung but then it was impossible for me to refuse him, especially with those serious, daunting, yet y eyes.

I grabbed a watermelon using my chopsticks and carefully fed him. It was so obvious that he was happy. He did the same to me but made fun of me by giving me a large portion of watermelon that I had to open my mouth wider. He chuckled to himself but then slowly leaned closer to my face. I instantly knew what he was going to do so I swallowed the watermelon quickly. He inched closer and closer. He opened his mouth a little bit.

“Hyu...”

I was cut off for the nth time when his hand grabbed something off my face.

“You had a seed near your lips. It looked funny.” Hyung chuckled again and I felt so embarrassed for thinking that he was going to kiss me.

Hyung is a very bad guy.

He patted my head and my hair smirking at the sight of my flustered self. He grabbed my hand and secretly clasped it with his underneath the table while pretending like he was seriously listening at Sungyeol’s rants.

I couldn’t help but blush like stupid right now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Unknown POV

 

It was a rest day and everyone has gone out. He thought that this would be a great chance to start cleaning all the mess. He started in the van. There were a lot of snack and candy wrappers at the side of the seats. There were empty water bottles and drinks from various coffee shops too. At the bottom of the front seat he noticed a white expensive looking notebook. He opened it to take a look.

 

8pm.

Again this is my usual time of writing in my journal. These past few days, we’ve been busy promoting our newest single BTD. Well, apart from being busy working, I’ve been busy writing in this dear journal. To be exact, I now know why I even thought of getting this one. It’s all because of that one painful agreement to skinships. I’m talking about a member here but we’ll name him member X! The name itself sounds dangerous! He’s a threat! But I guess this is partly my fault. Since I agreed to it, I have to suffer in silence. How pitiful. I need to deal with this and know the answer as soon as possible!! I’m running out of medicines too!!!

 

Sunday. 8pm.

Status: Alone and I can’t anymore.

 

Journal-nim. Do you know the saying “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”? I can’t take it anymore. My mind is just so full of member X. He has dominated my entire being. I’m not sure with my life span anymore but if this prolongs, I think I’ll mentally and emotionally die. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sunggyu’s soul, I’ll be away for a while.

 

Sunday. 10pm

Status: Opened my tiny eyes

 

You wouldn’t believe this journal-nim!!!! I can’t believe this either!

I…….

I think I………………

I THINK I LIKE MEMBER X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I always thought that the best way to solve this problem is to be with the one that causes it. I was wrong. It was when I couldn’t see him that I finally saw myself. I won’t stupidly mistake every other person I come across with as member X for no reason. I won’t make every single thing relevant to member X for no reason. I won’t unconsciously buy almost everything for him for no reason.

It was because I like member X, rather, I have feelings for Nam Woohyun. No, these feelings are actually greater than that.

I think I’m in love with Nam Woohyun.

I want to see him.

Is his house that far?

 

4:30pm

Status: Van. On my way to the next schedule =,=

Journal-nim

 

I feel like throwing myself to cliff. That was dangerous! Did I overdo it? Oh god, I was so nervous the whole time. But I promised to be true to myself from now on. That’s why all that I will be showing him, are my true and serious feelings. Though I felt like exploding before, during, and after those moments with him, I don’t regret coming back to the dorm instead of going straight to the next schedule and wait there. However, his face seemed like he has no idea of what’s happening. Didn’t he open it already?

Crap! Gotta go now! What the hell is this handwriting! Bye!!!!

 

 

His eyes grew larger in shock as those writings became familiar to him. He knew that it was Sunggyu’s but what’s even more shocking is his confession of love for a member. He couldn’t believe what he just read. He felt furious but then he was worried. He decided that he shouldn’t let this slip away. He needs to take some action or maybe let the CEO know. He immediately called Woohyun and Sunggyu up.

 

“Sunggyu. Where are you? Although I am just your manager, I wouldn’t put this up to rest. I’ll see you and Woohyun at the CEO’s office tomorrow morning to discuss this notebook of yours.”

 

 

-end-

 

 

A/N: so sorry for all the errors and for the late update, how's this chapter? lol it was the manager who found the Journal! but their managers seemed too easy so I'ts quite weird for them to look serious. hahaha. :D Sunggyu's quite a pabo leaving his journal. aish...

 

>> next chapter. What will happen to our WooGyu couple now that they're being called at the CEO's office? :D thank you so much everyone!! :D