Chapter #2

Stuck [Apply Closed]

 

The tall man attempted to steady his gun as he stared at the young girl in front of him, gritting his teeth.

“That… Idol from ‘BlacKiss’…” He murmured, recognizing the idol from magazines. He might have even seen her open in a concert or two. “The maknae, genius songwriter…” He grinned and put his gun away, slouching slightly. This would be quite easy for him.

“I-I-I am…” Aeiyong stuttered, looking at the ground, suddenly nervous. “Who are you…?” She asked again, trying to remain calm and ignore the fact that her brother could be dead in the next room. The man raised an eyebrow.

“You haven’t heard of me? I’m quite upset… Surely you’ve heard of at least BeastMachine, haven’t you?” The man looked at her, smirking. “Kim Daemin, nice to meet you Aeiyong-sshi, how are you?” He asked lightly, as if nothing was bugging him.

“Ah… I do remember you now… Sorry, the blood is kind of… Wait! No! I don’t have time for this! Do you have any medical experience?! Is there anyone else with you?!” Aeiyong cried, remembering her brother in the next room. Daemin’s expression changed slightly.

“Why? Are you hurt?” He inquired, looking her up and down.

“No… But my brother has been shot… I-I’m nervous he may not live…” Aeiyong explained, trying to hold back tears.

“There are a few people with me… But they’re currently searching the rest of this place. I don’t know if any of them will be of any help to you…”

“Who is all with you? Are you sure? They must of some sort of medical information…” Aeiyong pleaded.

“Nana, Kai, Chanyeol and Lizzy. You must at least know them, right?” Aeiyong nodded, they were much more popular than she was. Everyone knew who they were. “Yeah… Considering we’re all idols… I don’t think we know much.” He chuckled.

Aeiyong glared at the tall man. He was taking this as a joke? What about her brother, their parents, their other members… How could this all be a joke to him? Aeiyong couldn’t take it anymore, she turned the other direction and stormed off.

Daemin looked after the girl confused but shrugged. She didn’t matter to him, if anything happened to her and her… brother, it wasn’t his problem.

“Oi, Daemon!” Someone called after him. Daemin spun around, hand on his pistol. Sure enough it was Chanyeol, his best friend. Letting out a sigh of relief he walked towards his buddy and grinned.

“Anything?”

“No sign of him.” Daemin’s face fell, he thought for sure Charlie would have been somewhere like this…

“Dammit…” He murmured, looking down and sighing hopelessly. Charlie was like a brother to Daemin. They were childhood friends since they were five and were inseparable. Even after Daemin became an idol, they were always seen together. In that way, Charlie kind of became a star himself. The issue is, Charlie hadn’t been seen since the outbreak of the creatures. Daemin, Chanyeol and the others had grouped together to try and find him, but so far they hadn’t had any luck.

Daemin was getting to be at a breaking point. If he found Charlie dead, it would be the end. Charlie wasn’t supposed to die he… He was everything to Daemin. His second half…

Daemin clenched his fists. No, Charlie had to be alive. He was stronger than Daemin could ever be, there had to be a way he survived.

“Hey, Daemon…” Chanyeol began, looking at the ground. Uh oh, something was obviously wrong, if Chanyeol wasn’t his usual cheerful, happy, self; something was wrong.

“Uh huh…?”

“Maybe we… Should give up…” Chanyeol looked at him, facial expression grave.

“What?!”

“Think about it, we’ve searched everywhere we could be for about two hours. And here is the best place we’ll probably be at! A mall, how lucky can we be? We have all these resources, and we’re going to leave and forget all about it? We’ll get killed out there Daemon… Chances are… He’s already dead…” Daemin turned pale and glared at him.

“Don’t you dare quit on him. If it were you out there, you would be praying to Buddha that we were out there searching for you! He’s probably fending off an entire hoard of those… Those things out there. He’s stronger than all of us!” Daemin shouted causing Chanyeol to stiffen.

“Sorry… I’m just… Trying to think of everyone else too… My head just got in the way, ha-ha…” Chanyeol attempted to chuckle, but it didn’t work. Daemin was obviously still worried as ever.

“Come on. Let’s find a place to stay. If we can border up the perimeter we’ll be able to sleep here without worrying about those sons-of-es getting in. Tell Kai, Lizzy and Nana.” Daemin ordered, sounding like a commander-in-chief. Chanyeol caught on and saluted sarcastically before running off.

Daemin sighed and smiled, watching his friend run off. He looked up with a new sense of determination.

Don’t worry Charlie. We’re coming…

~~

Aeiyong walked for what seemed like hours in her mind. She couldn’t take any of this anymore. Chinho... Her parents… Her friends… What happened to them? What will happen to Chinho? What will happen… To life as she knew it?

Without noticing, a running zombie was pursuing Aeiyong quickly, gaining speed with each step. When she finally turned around, she screamed and scrambled onto the floor, dropping her weapon onto the ground as well.

“No! Get away!!” She screamed before stabbing it in the chest. It continued to struggle towards her as she struggled to get up. It grabbed her foot and fell onto her back. Squirming around, Aeiyong closed her eyes and hoped for the best until…

 

~~

Please Welcome our first male Main Character...

Kim Daemin!!

Our y, confident male star is making a spash!

This amazing character is made by the amazing:

PipTheTerrible!

Thank her for her wonderful character, I hope I got his personality and everything right!

(Sorry I had to change the fact that Chanyeol is there because someone wanted him as their partner)

Here are the other awesome character that have been brought along:

Charlie Choi (Choi Changmin)

Park Chanyeol (EXO-K)

Kai Kim (Kim Jongin) (EXO-K)

Lizzy Park (Park Songyoung) (After School)

You will find out very quickly that I am the master of cliffhangers~

Sorry, it's just my evil side ;D

Hopefully I can update soon!

Thank you very much for reading!

~ Ami-chan