A Hello Kitty Date Just For Two

I Got Married... To Teen Top?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

  

Wings - INFINITE
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvQtSWisMY)     ----------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Waaa~!”     You were standing inside a cute store that was filled with Hello Kitty. Everything was there. You name it, bags, jewelry, accessories, toys… They were all packed into that one little store. Your eyes enlarged as you took in your surroundings.     As you scanned the store, your jaw was wide open. Chunji chuckled and closed your mouth. “You like it that much?” He asked. You stared at him, “Like it? I love it!”     Chunji gave you one of his killer smiles. “What are you waiting for? Go on then.” He gestured you to go in. You squealed and ran in, but then quickly came back out. Chunji gave you a puzzled look. You just grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. “You have to come in with me too!” You insisted and pulled him in the shop. He laughed and allowed you to pull him inside.     “How did you find this place?” You questioned Chunji while looking at some trinkets. He shrugged, “I just stumbled across it and it reminded me of you. So I thought, ‘I gotta bring ______ here!’”     “Oppa, isn’t this adorable?” You cooed at the Hello Kitty dolls that sat on the racks of the store. Chunji sighed and smiled, “You weren’t listening to me at all, were you?” “Nope.” You laughed. He rolled his eyes.     During your stay, you kept gasping at all the cute accessories and decided to put them all on Chunji. Without looking at him, you kept handing him cute headbands, hair clips and other things to try on. “Oh, Oppa put this on! And try this too! And this, and this…” You handed him a bunch of stuff to put on.     “Uhh… ______?” He tapped your shoulder and you turned around to face a real Hello Kitty. You widened your eyes and tried not to laugh but failed. The PD even laughed as well. Chunji had a hello kitty hat on complete with mittens and a headband. A few clips stuck out of his hair and he had pink hello kitty glasses on as well. Of course, you couldn’t count out the not amused expression on his face.     You immediately whipped out your phone and took a picture of him before he could say anything. You giggled, “You’re a real live hello kitty! You’re a Hello Chunji!” You snickered. He pouted, “This isn’t fair.” “Life isn’t fair.” You stated as he took off all of the merchandise and put them away.     Chunji couldn’t help but grin at your intent expression. He admired your smiling face. *Keep smiling like that.* He thought.     “Omona!” You scurried over to a shelf and pulled out two Hello Kitty phone cases. “They’re couple cases.” You explained and kept them in your hand. “I’m going to buy them.”     Chunji rose his brow in amusement, “Then I’m going to buy this.” He pulled out two key-chains. You were able to put a picture inside them. You nodded and quickly took note of Chunji’s hair. You grabbed two hairties, one pink and one blue, and brought them to the cashier.     As you paid for them, the cashier sighed enviously. “You have such a caring boyfriend.
Please log in to read the full chapter