UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT.

I Got Married... To Teen Top?!
Please log in to read the full chapter
To Luv - V.O.S (feat. Park Jaebeom) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWG6-2L-vYk)       --------------- Your P.O.V:     As our car arrived at the newlywed house, I was panicking, “L. Joe Oppa, ottokae? What do I do if they got here before us?”     L. Joe and Chunji both told me to call them Oppa during the ride, and I agreed.     “Gwenchana.” L. Joe calmly smiled and patted my head. “But I wouldn’t mind seeing the variety of your y lingerie…Lacy or frilly, or maybe exposing your—“ I rammed my fist hard into his shoulder and stomped off to Chunji Oppa, getting him to shut his erted mouth.     I shook the disgusting chills off of me. “CAP Oppa was right. L. Joe Oppa is super erted.” I shivered and ranted to Chunji.     “Don’t worry about it. But secretly, I think that Byunghun has a split personality. One time, he’s kind and dependable, but the next time—Rawr! He’s a wild beast coming after your big and round boo—“ I took my trusty fist and pummeled Chunji’s shoulder.     I huffed and stomped off. “Wait, _______-ahhhh~ I was just imitating L. Joeee…” Chunji Oppa whined dramatically as L. Joe magically appeared in front of him and cracked his knuckles.     The cotton-candy boy had a menacing look in his eyes. “What was that you said, Chunji?” L. Joe asked as he furiously glared at the elder with a scary smirk.     Chunji gulped, “I-I mean… I’m j-just saying that… HEY I’M YOUR HYUNG.” He tried to find an excuse.     “Does it look like I care, Lee Chanhee?” L. Joe smiled. I could literally see a sinister purple aura surround L. Joe as he smiled. Trust me, although it sounds nice, (a sweet looking pink haired boy smiling at his hyung) it didn’t look anything close to nice.     Suddenly, Chunji took a bolt for it. He grabbed my hand and dashed for the house. “LEE CHANHEE! STOP RIGHT THERE!” L. Joe Oppa barked at the scared Chunji Oppa.     As we ran, I saw a car that looked familiar to the one we took to get here. My eyes widened as I remembered. *Omo, the others!* I thought and ran faster than Chunji.     Soon, I was the one pulling him. My heart beat in nervousness as my hands grew sweaty and clammy.     “ANDWAE! NO!”     I ran and literally used my whole body’s force to push the door open. Luckily, it didn’t break. As I panted and caught my breath, I stared at the scene in front of me.     Chunji Oppa’s eyes were bulging open, and L. Joe Oppa just sighed and quietly comforted me.     Niel saw me and stared.
Please log in to read the full chapter