welcome, newbies.

Wonderwall
Bom walked slowly to me but with her eyes still looking at seunghyun and his hyung. Youngbae left the class after i yelled at him. Thank god. 'Bommie, who are they?' i asked Bom 'the newbies' Bom answered. I just nodded and remember that yesterday i was absent so i didn't know. 'Oh, newbie.. Probably a good start for newbies i think..' I said triumphfully and fix my position. No longer, the bell rang and everyone get their positions. 'mornin' students. Let's just get it straight. You'll have some new friends.' mr. Kim said. 'what? In this class? Arghh' i could hear a student exclaims. I just took a deep sigh and look up again. I can see a boy and a girl stood beside mr kim. 'kwon jiyong, and.. Stephanie hwang' and than they bowed 90 degrees one by one. 'please have a seat' mr kim pointed at the empty chairs behind me and Bom. They sat and took their books out. From that time until the break, they didn't say a word. And I saw Jiyong is a lil' bit struggling at studying. Both of them seemed confused. Flip the book from one page to other. 'Bommie-ah! Let's go!' I said to Bom. Bom just raise her hand and her index finger to me. Signaling me for waiting. She didn't look at me. She's still busy with explaining something from the book to hm.. Stephanie. Bom finally stood up and pat my shoulder. 'hurry, Bom.. I'm hungry' i said to Bom and pulled her arm to go. 'Dara.. Listen' she took her arm away from me and whispered. 'Dara, they can't read hangul letter.' Bom said and look back at them again. I gasped in shock and stunned. 'where are they from?'i finally asked. 'u.s.a' Bom answered quickly. 'siblings.' she explained again.i nodded and walked towards them. But when i turned around and swung my arm, stephanie was already behind me and i slap her. By accident. 'ah.. Mian haeyo ! Neo gwaenchanh ni?' i said a lil' bit panicked and and stephanie looked confused. 'dara..' Bom whispered. Suddenly jiyong came and patted her sister's shoulder. 'are you okay ? She's sorry for it' he said. Stephanie nodded and blushed. Punched jiong's left arm. 'I knew it! No need to tell me!' she hissed. She looked at me and continued 'I'm okay..' with a smile on her face.