Chapter 68

Into Your World, Into My World

 

Chapter 68

Suddenly everything stopped around Kris and Cheonsa.

Kris wished it was Tao’s doing. But it wasn’t. He was too shocked that everything stood still. The only motion he could see was Cheonsa’s figure running towards the inn. And the tears that touched the ground.

Jin Cheonji was Cheonsa’s real father.

However, he quickly regained composure when Cheonsa disappeared as she entered the inn. There was no time to waste. He had to act fast. What Cheonsa had said just added to the reasons on why he couldn’t let Jin Cheonji die. For their sake, and for hers. Avoiding all the daggers the mysterious Chrome warrior threw everywhere, Kris floated above ground and flew towards the direction Cheonsa had gone to.

The covered Chrome warrior noticed Kris’ movements and stopped the attacks he launched towards every member of the 12 Forces. He drew out a long sword from inside his robes and moved as swift as a ninja towards the leader of EXO. Kris turned back for a bit when he noticed a dark aura trailing him and he flew faster. A duel wasn’t the most important thing right now. Who knew if Taeyeon had any reinforcements with her. Shaking the negative thoughts away, he doubled his speed but stopped when a dagger almost him.

“You cannot interfere, Leader of EXO”

Kris winced. This warrior did not address him as ‘Young Master’. Not that he did not like it, it was just…different to the ears. Kris did not pay attention to him and continued flying, however, he was left with no choice when a whip wrapped around his waist. He twisted his body to free himself, but the enemy tightened his hold of him. Kris had no choice but to land.

“Let go of me, dark warrior” Kris voice boomed.

“You must not interfere with what is about to happen. This is for everyone’s sake”

“I do not get what you mean and right now, I don’t desire to. Let me go”

The warrior started pulling the whip that wrapped around Kris’ trunk to his direction. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and let himself float above ground again, groaning so much to let himself free.

“I wrapped my energies on that whip. Sorry for crushing your hopes but that is not a simple weapon. You seem to have underestimated me, and I overestimated you. You do not seem to deserve your title as a leader”

Kris’ eyes widened at the insult that was thrown into his direction.

“You’re pushing me. Do not test my patience, dog of my father” Kris smirked. Suddenly, the temperature around the area rose. Suho turned to Kris and the Chrome warrior’s direction and he paled.

Kris’ eyes were turning crimson again.

Suho shouted at the top of his lungs towards Kris’ direction, “NO! HYUNG, YOU CANNOT!”

What was pissing Kris so much that he had decided to summon his powers?

Then Suho noticed that Cheonsa was nowhere to be found. He got his answer.

---

Cheonsa ran as fast as she could as she climbed up the stairs. Upon reaching the floor of her destination, she stopped and took a breather. She trudged along the hallways and found the door to Jin Cheonji’s room. Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach and a lump grew inside . With shaking hands, she turned the knob and what she saw inside almost made her throw up.

Kai was at the floor unconscious, while Lay tended to D.O. who was aching all over. Chen was holding up a wall of electricity to protect the bed where Jin Cheonji and Soojin laid, as well as the area where the other members were, while Lu Han stood by Chen and had different things floating around him. Taeyeon was a few feet in front of Chen; and there was another person there beside her.

Someone new, Cheonsa presumed. But he gave off a different aura.

She did a double-take before deciding to finally step inside the room. All eyes darted towards her direction and her while body shook up from the sudden attention.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Lu Han hissed. Apparently, the situation wasn’t very nice and it got into everyone’s temper. Cheonsa felt tears welling up her eyes again. She felt weak and helpless.

Lay finished healing D.O. and the latter finally got on his feet and tried his best to speak, “Hyung, calm down. It’s not gonna help us if you lose it!”

Lu Han growled and his eyes went back to the enemies in front of them while he signalled Cheonsa to run towards Chen, “MOVE IT!” Cheonsa didn’t need to be told twice and with shaky steps, she entered the safe zone Chen created. Her eyes scanned the area and found her father, still lying unconscious. She moved towards him and paid no attention to the questioning eyes of her EXO friends. They were all snapped back to reality when Taeyeon spoke.

“Today will be the day that all truth will come out. You must have steady hearts or you will die in sorrow,” she added an evil laugh which totally snapped Lu Han. Instantly, he flew a television set towards her direction but she dodged.

“Nice try, baby-faced Oracle” she mocked.

Suddenly, the air became heavier, and even the two Chrome warriors inside the room stopped. An unknown sound threatened to crush their ears and a strong movement in the wind alerted everyone. The huge man who stood beside Taeyeon smirked under his hood while Taeyeon felt a killing presence behind her. The Forces also paled and Cheonsa felt that somehow, everyone in the room knew what was happening. As of on a cue, large claws that sized as big as probably a car, ripped the window behind the two Chrome warriors. Taeyeon was held by the waist by the large man and they moved towards a safer spot with their back turning on Cheonsa and the others. The claws attacked again and this time, Cheonsa saw more features.

The owner of the claws had crimson, scaly skin that was seemed to be covered in red light. She winced when instead of claws, this time, what was seen through the ruined windows were silver eyes. Whatever creature it was, it was certainly checking out the situation inside the room. The eyes then suddenly moved away and as everyone waited for the next event to happen, the walls cracked and a completely shattered.

Outside was a red dragon that stood at least as tall as 21-storey building. And on its right shoulder – was Kris.

Kris’ red eyes pierced everyone in the room, including Cheonsa. His white cape danced with the wind and it reminded her of the time she saw him on the rooftop, the night she first found out about his name. Behind Kris and his dragon, was an eclipse occurring once again.

“Leave this place, Strife!” Kris did not bother to address his father politely as his voice sounded like a dragon’s roar.

Another grin flashed under Strife’s hood and suddenly, everyone’s bodies became heavier by the second. In a span of the moment, Lu Han, D.O., Lay, Kai and Chen’s bodies, as well as Taeyeon and Cheonsa’s hit against the ground forcefully. The bed where Jin Cheonji and Jin Soojin laid also broke and their bodies were also forced against the floor as if there were steel to magnets.

The soils under the dragon’s feet created craters as the ground forced its large body to be pressed down as well.

“HE CAN CONTROL GRAVITY?” Chen basically yelled as he tried his best to get up but to no avail.