Chapter 67

Into Your World, Into My World

 

[A/N: Some of your guesses are right! Read on to find out :)]

----

Chapter 67

The door busted open and it revealed a tall, young man with a slim figure holding up Cheonsa by the neck; a few inches above ground.

In panic, Kris lost his temper and floated a few feet above ground; afterwards, he lunged towards the enemy in a speed that could defeat light. The remaining 11 others had not time to blink as they saw their leader lose his cool. Suho immediately summoned all the water molecules in the air and formed a mini whirlpool in his hands; gathering enough force to make sure that if his water ball hits the enemy’s body, his body will be left with an unwanted hole. The others also their warrior modes, waiting for the right time to strike.

Because right now, they respected the fact that Kris wanted this battle on his own.

The unwanted visitor craned his neck towards the flying EXO leader, he smirked and in a speed that Kris did not calculate, he jumped outside the window, dragging Cheonsa with him. Kris gritted his teeth and flew towards their direction. When both of them had finally settled on the ground, the Chrome warrior warned Kris.

“Make another move and I’ll crush her neck”

Now that they were outside, the sunlight illuminated the enemy’s features. He stood at least a few inches shorter than Kris; his hair was golden brown and his features made him look like an Arab prince.

“Pleasure to meet you again, young master Kris. I know you know we have met once, but back then, I presume you didn’t make much worth of my existence. The name is Dongwoon,” he spoke in a low voice and gave Kris a slight bow of the head. “Also, I am not alone,” and like magic, another person came out from the trees that surrounded the clearing where they were at.

“Young master Kris, it is Dongwoo,” the third person with beautiful, sharp eyes and an elegant shade of dark purple hair and putruding lips introduced himself. He walked towards Dongwoon and Cheonsa, and settled himself there.

“Why must she be dragged into this? Release her immediately or I will show no mercy” Kris growled, totally ignoring the introduction of the two Chrome warriors. Just then, the 11 others appeared behind Kris through Kai’s teleportation abilities. Suho signalled Tao to stop the time around them to prevent innocent people from going towards their direction and casualties.

Dongwoon smirked, “She wasn’t supposed to be dragged, she just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time”

“What do you mean, you imbecile? What do you seek to accomplish?” Kris growled in a more fearful tone than before.

“I suggest you talk to us nicely, young master. We do respect you as Master Strife’s son, but do open your eyes and see that we have something valuable to you in our hands,” and just as Dongwoo said the words, the grip on Cheonsa’s throat tightened. She tried to force the words, ‘Kris’ out of , but she ended up not being able to.

Kris lowered his guard and tried to even his breathing. The others followed suit, getting the message that they should not anger the enemies. However, in Dongwoo’s peripheral vision, he was alerted of D.O.’s small movements to crouch down: presumably to summon the power of the Earth. Dongwoo hissed and summoned enormous flames that encircled him, Dongwoon and of course Cheonsa. The 12 Forces’ eyes widened in surprise. Dongwoo’s flames weren’t normal.

They were blue in color.

“A fire-wielder,” Chanyeol tried hard to control the shaking in his voice.

“Listen immature brats” Dongwoon hissed. “We’re not here to take the life of this worthless woman” His sharp words earned a curse from Baekhyun. “Rather, we’re here to crush every little piece of hope you have left. Just then, a very swift movement passed by Dongwoon and Dongwoo and the 12 Forces’ eyes tried so hard to catch the figure. Taeyeon sent a flying kiss to the 12 stunned, young men and ran towards the direction of the inn.

“Our mission is…” Dongwoo smirked.

“To kill Jin Cheonji – IT CANNOT BE!” Lu Han finished the sentence and panicked right away. Kai immediately made himself disappear. Dongwoon frowned and released Cheonsa as he motioned Dongwoo to follow Kai. All hell broke loose and there was a sudden strong gush of wind that hit Dongwoon in the arm. Dongwoo threw blue flameballs towards everyone and Baekhyun shot light beams. Lu Han, Lay, D.O and Chen ran towards the direction of the inn while Kris flew straight towards Cheonsa. Xiumin and Suho tried creating walls of ice and water to protect Tao from being hit, so as to prevent him from losing control over time.

Kris bent down towards Cheonsa, “Are you ok?” He paled when he saw how horror-stricken Cheonsa was. Just then, Taemin and another man wrapped in white robes arrived.

“I knew you guys would need reinforcements,” Taemin smirked towards Dongwoon and Dongwoo and suddenly, Sehun was by a vortex and he fell beside Tao. The mysterious man in white robes held his hand up and spun his entire body. In a speed that even light cannot match, shurikens, long swords, morning stars and even spears shot out of his spinning figure. Xiumin growled as a chakram pierced his shoulder while Suho doubled the strength of the water wall.

Kris flew himself with Cheonsa in his arms. “I must take you to a safe place”

“No”

Kris turned to Cheonsa who shook terribly in his arms.

“No. We can’t leave her be. I can’t”

“What are you saying? You cannot stay here, you’ll get hurt!”

“I can’t leave! I must follow that woman!”

Kris figured she was referring to Taeyeon.

“Kai and the others will take care of her. Now, don’t worry yourself with that – ”

“I HAVE TO PROTECT JIN CHEONJI!”

“Cheonsa, don’t worry yourself, we’ll take care of it – ”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!”

Kris flinched at the high tone of Cheonsa’s voice.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but you can save that for later, I have to bring you to safety”

Just as Kris said the words, a vortex the both of them and they landed beside Suho, who was now full of cuts from the shurikens that hit him.

Before Kris could react, Cheonsa ran as fast as she could towards the direction of the inn. Kris panicked and stood up to follow her, levitating a bit to increase speed.

Dongwoon saw Cheonsa running but he did not make any move. ‘Everything is falling into place,’ he said to himself.

“CHEONSA! COME BACK HERE!” Kris shouted at the top of his voice.

“I CAN’T!!”

“WHY ARE YOU BEING DIFFICULT”

Images of a lifeless Jin Cheonji flashed in her mind. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she continued running.

“I CAN’T LET HIM DIE!”

“CHEONSA YOU’LL GET HURT!”

“I CAN’T LET MY FATHER DIE!”

It wasn’t how she pictured the moment she’d tell them what the paper Aeri gave her said.