Recovery

Snow White

 

Rolling in and out of unconsciousness, I lay there bruised and broken. I can feel a warm liquid running down my face, I try to lift up my hand to feel it but I was frozen in place. My vision blurred and I could faintly see red flashing lights coming from the window. I can hear the sirens of a police car, I can hear the sounds of screaming, and I can hear the noise of a man sobbing. My eyes closed shut, the noises were drowned, the sense of touch numbed, the poison was setting in.

 

I woke up in a meadow that felt so serene. I stood up and found myself in a beautiful pastel yellow gown; a flower crown was rested on top of my curled brown hair. I felt peaceful. I twirled around in glee and only then noticed I was barefoot. I giggle out of pure happiness and lay on the ground to take the scenery in. I felt free for the first time in my life. I close my eyes and hear a faint tune. It was strangely familiar yet not. I unconsciously walked to where the tune was coming from. By the time the song stopped I was on top of a hill. The hill held a huge tree in the middle. In front of that tree was a man in a suit holding a violin. I felt a huge surge of emotions as I saw his smiling face. It brought back emotions of both happiness and sadness. Hot liquid was streaming down from my eyes, I was crying. I ran and ran to this man as if my life depended on it. I hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my hair. It was a sense of warmth and relief that I unconsciously needed.

 

“Luhan…” The sound of my voice was cracked and I could not utter another word

 

“Shhh. You don’t have to say anything” Luhan lifted my head to face his. He gazed at me so lovingly as I did to him

 

For some odd reason, my stomach started to churn. The loving feel was now replaced by something dark and eerie. I broke off the hug, but I held his hand with mine. We stood close together as we watched the scenery gradually change. The blue sky darkened to a purple shade, the white clouds grew gray, and the glowing sun was being covered. The weather became windy and cool as if a storm was coming. I tightened my grasp on Luhans hand, as I was afraid of what was to come. Out of nowhere came a woman dressed in black, a veil prevented me from seeing her face. Accompanying this woman were the sounds of thunder and lightning. The lightning struck the ground and lit the grass on fire. It was merciless; it struck everything in its sight. The tree we were under was hit and started to fall. I was frozen, my mind screaming at me to run, but my body wouldn’t listen. The tree grew nearer and nearer and I shut my eyes waiting to be crushed by its weight. This unknown force pulled me away from the crash. I opened my eyes to see a scared Luhan looking forward. I turned my head and saw the woman nearing closer and closer. Her hand held a flame of fire. It all happened so fast. A huge body of fire now encircled Luhan and me. I was frightened and Luhan could sense it.

 

“Yoona. Yoona it’s okay” Luhan caressed my face with his hands

“I’m here” He then leaned in to kiss me. It was short but passionate

 

“I’m scared Luhan” I whimpered and a tear fell from my right eye

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay… You have to wake up for me Yoona,” Luhan gazed at me

 

“W-what?” I was confused

 

“Close your eyes” I did what I was told

 

“Tune out the noises” Luhan said

 

“Wake up” Luhan kissed me for the last time before I drifted into silent darkness

 

I slowly opened my eyes. I scanned my surrounding and found out I was in the hospital. Why am I here? My right hand felt warm compared to my left. I looked downwards and saw that it was being held by a mans hand. I wasn’t able to see his face as he was bent over, face down on the bed sleeping. I jumped when he mumbled something. He shifted in his position and started to sit up right.

 

“Luhan?” He opened his eyes

 

“Yoona… Yoona!” Luhan let go of my hand and embraced me. I was frozen for a second until I came back to my senses and wrapped my arms around his torso. We stayed in that position for a good amount of time. I pulled away to look at him

 

“I love you” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck

 

“I love you too” Luhan leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet, it was something we’ve both been longing for.

 

 


I was going to stop it here but I didn't like the ending. 

 

Check out my KrisandOC fanfic