I'm watching you...

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to After School's Ah!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rtAqigJ2Ng&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Athena's POV)

After leaving Charm's room, I ran as quickly as possible in Changmin's room.

I installed the camera in there, and I know he won't come home until 7PM.

It's only 6:45 PM, so I still don't care.

"Let's see what oppa really thinks of us." I said in my head and placed the bug in a not-so obvious spot.

I recalled Kia and Changmin's totally emotional conversation a few nights ago.

Kia asked him if he likes his sisters Shim Soo-yeon and Shim Ji-yeon better than us.

Well I couldn't agree more, since they are blood related while we're just someone else.

"Kyung Min, Kia! Oppa's back!" I heard a familiar voice say from the living room.

"Omo!" I said and ran back to my room as quickly as possible.

Strangely, a lot of footsteps can be heard from the staircase.

I think it's his friends, Yunho, JaeJoong, Junsu and that cute romantic guy Yoochun.

When I reached my room, I After School's song "Ah!" to pretend like nothing happened.

(Athena's room: http://best-housedesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/designing-charming-girl-bedroom-by.html)

I began catching up to the music and danced it perfectly like I always do.

"Kyung Min?" I heard Changmin oppa say from the door.

I was still dancing when he opened the door, and I was a bit nervous.

But they waved hi to me, and I just ignored their friendly greeting.

"Woah~ First, Kia's a great artist and now, my sister Kyung Min is an AWESOME dancer?" Changmin said.

Junsu and Yoochun danced to the music too, and I was laughing inside.

I'm really glad oppa's starting to like us, since that guy doesn't get over one thing easily, according to Mr. Shim.

I mean appa!

"Don't you people have lives?" I said, and Changmin went inside his room alone.

Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho went to Mackenzie's and Lisa's rooms.

JaeJoong on the other hand, was in front of Changmin's bedroom door, waiting for him to open it.

I closed the door of my room and locked it, to get some time alone to practice Lucifer by SHINee.

(Changmin's POV)

After Kyung Min yelled at me, I went inside my room to get changed.

I closed the door behind me, and I was having some alone time.

Of course, I can just take off my clothes in private since no one was watching me.

Unless they have CCTV cameras around the house!

After changing my pants, I removed my shirt and felt I was being watched by something.

I can't figure it out, but I'll know soon enough.

"Guys, get in!" I said, after throwing a shirt on and unlocked the door.

JaeJoong hyung was the first one to enter, and the rest of my hyungs followed in suit.

Junsu plugged in his laptop and we got ready to do our report on Korean history tomorrow.

"So, how's your relationship with the two K's?" asked Yoochun.

I know he was referring to Kia and Kyung Min, and I still don't know what to say.

I sighed and simply said,

"Things are pretty much OK around here." I said and they all fell for it.

"I'm glad you're getting over the fact you are under new custody and you actually love the K sisters." said JaeJoong and patted my back.

Whew!

What a close call.

Looks like this charade will never end, but I have a feeling it will soon.

Somehow, I really do like those two.

I don't have much of a problem with Mackenzie and Lisa, since they are young and easy to get along.

But when it comes to teens like them, it will take a MIRACLE to get along with them.

"Changmin~ah, what part of the Korean war were we?" Yunho asked me.

"I think it was around 1945 during the Chinese Civil War." I replied.

"Ok, who has any idea what that means or what the heck happened?" asked Yoochun.

"Just search it in the Internet." suggested Junsu.

"We can't. Remember we are not allowed to copy and paste references from the Internet?" reminded Yunho.

"Then what do we do?" asked JaeJoong.

I recalled our house having a library around here, and it was next to the dance studio.

This house is SO big, I need a map.

Who actually memorized this entire place!?

"Unnie! Where is my calculator you borrowed yesterday?" I heard Kia's voice say from the hallway.

"I know! We have a library around here, and I know Kia memorized this entire place." I suggested and my hyungs agreed.