You don't like him?

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to DBSK's Purple Line
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OIO3cYpzo

(Room: http://www.designshoot.com/girls-bedroom-interiors-by-shijo-sebastian.html/)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

"Later Hee Bin!" I waved at her before we went to our own homes.

When I came inside, my typical sisters Mackenzie and Lisa were having another pillow fight.

I could really strangle these two!

But I simply ignored them and went up to my room.

When I reached my room, Athena was waiting for me there and was poking around my stuff.

I raised the sleeve of my uniform and got ready to punch her.

She turned around and I threatened her with my fist, but she simply said;

"Woah! That is so not cool, Kia." she said and I put my arm down.

"Whatever. What are you doing here, exactly?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Just, wanting to check if you aren't keeping anything away from me."

"Like what?"

"Like joining to CCP crew. You think I didn't hear what happened to you earlier?"

In what way, does a pit bull tripping me over has to do with joining the fashion police?

"What made you think something as weird as that?"

"Oh, nothing. And I also know about you're little secret." she said, and my face began heating up.

Oh no!

What if she tells oppa about my secret and then tell Jae Jin?

I must be dead right now!

"What exactly did you hear?" I said, since most stuff Tina hears are about the latest gossip in school.

"Relax, Kia. I think oppa's a dork too." she said and I calmed down.

"That secret?" I asked in disbelief and she nodded.

Whew!

That's a HUGE relief!!

"So in one phrase, you hate oppa?" I asked her, and she nodded again.

"I gotta say, oppa's not so bad after all." said Athena and crossed her legs.

"But you just said you hated him." I said, and crossed my arms.

"Yeah, but as soon as I saw him. Now, I feel a bit comfy around him for some reason." said Athena.

"Same here. Hey, don't tell oppa about this, ok?" I said and she nodded.

Athena was about to leave when she entered my room again.

What is it this time?

Then, I realized that evil grin on her face.

"Tina, we are not spying on him!" I said, since when she gives me her "look", she wants us to spy on someone.

"Oh, c'mon Kia! Besides, I thought you wanted to test out that spy bug you made 3 years ago." I said as she pointed to the spy bug on my desk.

"Fine, but I'll just give it to you in case stuff begins heating up."

"Have I ever let you down?" she said as she looked at the spider-like gadget.

"Yes. Remember when we were hiking, and you promised to help me up but never came back after 15 minutes?" I said and reminded her about our recent hiking trip.

"Later, loser!" she said and ran to her room.

What is she up to?

And what's with that grin on her face?

Sigh.

I still have A LOT of homework to do!