chapter one.

The Geek and The Jerk II

b.a.p - crash.


“Well?” you asked as you stood in front of Luhan. “Do you like it?”
Luhan looked at you from head to toe. “Twirl around for a sec,” he said. You did as he told and spun around in the new outfit that you had just tried on. He grinned. “You look good in it.”
You frowned and walked back inside your fitting room, changing back into your original clothing. “That’s what you said for the last 10 outfits,” you said.
“But it’s true! You look very beautiful in all those outfits,” Luhan said as you walked back out.

You pouted and hand your hands on your hips. “I’m not going to get every outfit that I just tried on. You have to choose one!” you said.
“True, but... You really look great in all. So, just buy them all,” Luhan said, grinning. He turned to the salesperson. “We’ll take all those that’s in her fitting room please!”
You rolled your eyes. “You are unbelievable.”
“You are as well,” he said, pulling you close to him, and kissed your cheek. “Shall we go home now, or should we continue shopping for you?” he asked.

You looked at your boyfriend from head to toe. “Do you ever go shopping for yourself?”
Luhan looked at himself after paying for you things. “What? My wardrobe is perfectly fine,” he said.
You shook your head. “I think not~ C’mon. Enough about me, time to do some shopping for you~” you said and pulled him out of the store.

It’s been almost more than a year since you and Luhan had been together. You two had stuck together forever, never left each other’s side. Whenever you or Luhan’s friends scheduled a day out, you’d both be there with either one of your friends. Luhan would be the one who’d always prepare something special for every one of your monthsary. He’d tell you to just be there instead of giving him anything, of course, being the perfect girlfriend, you’d refuse and give him something anyway. This month, he had prepared just a normal day. He wanted to do everything that you wanted to do. Whatever you wanted, he’d get it for you. He’d do anything to please you on your 2 months and a year anniversary.

You held Luhan’s hand as you both strolled through the mall. “Should I cook for you tonight?” you asked.
Luhan looked at you. “Jieun, that’s what my mother’s for. You don’t have to cook,” he said.
You frowned. “I don’t like how I’m the one who’s receiving things, while you’re not getting anything.”
He chuckled. “I don’t want anything from you. I have your heart and love, I receive kisses from you everyday, those are all good enough,” he said.
You pouted. “Fine,” you said.

****

You and Luhan’s mother sat in the living room, looking through an album full of Luhan’s childhood pictures. “Oh, look at this one!” his mother said, pointing at a picture of Luhan as a child, a blanket wrapped around him. “Isn’t he cute?”

BrKoFIFsDquvHhSq7ZGvBAL3-zpRGV38ICkI5gOU
(A/N: Don’t really know if it’s Luhan or not.)

You gasped and took a closer look at the picture. As soon as you got a better look at it, a hand covered the picture. “Yah, umma!” Luhan exclaimed, snatching the album away. “You don’t show people my baby pictures! It doesn’t matter if it’s my girlfriend or not! You don’t show people my pictures!” he said.
You pouted and reached for the album. “But oppa~ You’re so cute in those pictures!” you said.
Luhan sighed. “I’ll make you a deal. I’ll let you see my pictures, if, you show me your pictures too,” he said, smirking.
You frowned. “Nooo!” You reached for the album again, but Luhan held it away from you.
“No pictures, no pictures back,” he said. “Now I’m going to put these pictures in a place where you’ll both never find these, until Jieun shows me her pictures,” he said, walking up the stairs to a room with a big grin on his face.

****

“We’ll be going out okay? Be sure to eat something while we’re gone!” Luhan’s mother hollered before leaving the house with her husband. Now you and Luhan were the only ones in the house. Luhan was in his room, taking a nap, while you were downstairs in the kitchen.

You sighed and stared at the recipe book in front of you. You glanced at the bowl, whisk, and the ingredients that was laid out in front of you. *Hopefully, cooking isn’t as hard.* You turned to the stove and saw the pot of water was already boiling. You grabbed a packet of noodles and put them inside the pot. Next, you got out a cutting board and started to slice the vegetables and meat. You went back and forth between the stove and cutting board. Letting out a deep breath, you grabbed a bag of flour. “How do you open this thing?” you mumbled to yourself and searched for a way to open it. Giving up, you tried tearing the bag to open it. As you did, a cloud of flour rose up to your face, while the rest of the flour landed on your feet. “Dang it... I can never do anything right!” you exclaimed and bent down, gathering the flour with your hands.

“Jieun? Are you in there?” He walked into the kitchen, seeing a mess. He walked towards you when you stood back up, staring at the messy ground. “Jieun, what happened?” he asked.
You looked at him and pouted. “I wanted to make you dinner, but cooking is so hard~” you whined. Luhan suddenly laughed. You eyed him. “Why are you laughing?!”
He smiled and wiped the flour off your cheek. “You looked cute,” he said. “I appreciate what you’re doing, but, wouldn’t it be more romantic if we’d just go out and eat?”
“I already started cutting things and cooked the noodles,” you said.
He looked around the kitchen. “Then, we’ll just continue to finish the cooking and eat together. But, right after we clean this place first of course,” he said. You nodded and beamed.

After spending almost 2 hours in the kitchen, cleaning and cooking, dinner was finally done. “Wah~ Finally, I’m hungry!” you said. Just as you were about to grab the bowl of rice, Luhan lightly slapped your hand.
“No no,” he said, wagging his finger. You pouted and put the rice down. Luhan held up a spoonful of rice and chicken up to you. “Say ah~” he said.
You smiled. “Ah~” you said, opening your mouth.
He grinned and fed you the spoonful. “My turn!” he said, opening his mouth. You grabbed a bread roll and threw it at his mouth. Luhan eyed you, but then chuckled. “I love how we treat each other,” he said. You beamed and held up a spoonful of rice for him. He smiled and ate the rice you fed. He nodded. “It tastes good. I should have more,” he said, and opened his mouth again.
You threw a playful glare at him. “Feed yourself, geek.”


How’s the first chapter? Is it cheesy? Sorry if it is. I still have a little of Sweet Memories inside me. xD
First day of high school was the worse day for me. ;o; OTL, but coming back home and being on AFF, made my day better. Btw, like I stated, I don’t really know if that’s Luhan or Little Chris. c:
Wow, you guys love this story. I continuously got notifications as you guys subscribed. xD