chapter two.

The Geek and The Jerk II

super junior kry - sky.


After dinner, you and Luhan both fell asleep on the living room couch when you both were watching T.V. Luhan’s parents walked into their house. His mother stopped his father from making any further disruptions. “Shh! They’re asleep,” his mother whispered to his father. His father nodded and the two tiptoed up to their room, making sure no other sound was made.

The sound of their bedroom door closed, which made Luhan wake up. He glanced around, realized that he and you had fallen asleep. He sighed and turned off the T.V., glancing at  you. Letting out a soft chuckle, he lightly kissed your forehead. Standing up, he scooped you into his arms and walked up the stairs to his room. Luhan set you on his bed gentle, afraid he’d awaken you. He gazed at you for a moment. *My cute baobei.*

****

You woke up the next day, head against Luhan’s chest, his arms were wrapped around you. You could hear his heart beating steadily. Pressing your ear against Luhan’s chest, you could hear his heart beating more clearly. Luhan’s eyes fluttered open. His gaze went down to you. He smiled, realizing that you were the first one he’d be able to see every day. Gently, he your hair, making you turn you gaze up at him. You both smiled at each other. “Good morning, my geek charming~” you sang.
Luhan grinned, “Good morning,” he said back, leaning towards you to kiss your lips.

There was a knock at the door. “Luhan~ Jieun~ Breakfast~” his mother said.
Luhan sighed. “We’ll eat later!” he said.
“You eat now before Baozi eats everything,” his mother said.
You sat up. “Baozi oppa?!” you asked, and ran out of the room, leaving Luhan chuckling and shaking his head.

You ran down the stairs and straight to the kitchen, finding your brother already stuffing his mouth with food. “Oppa~” you said, running towards him.
Xiumin looked at you with a blank face, his spoon in his mouth. “Oh, Jieun,” was all he said.
You pouted. “You ate everything,” you said.
Luhan walked up behind you, wrapping his arm around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. “I can make us ramen~” he said.
You beamed and looked at Luhan. “Really?” you asked.
Luhan grinned and nodded. “I just need your help,” he said, lightly pushing you to the kitchen.

“NO PDA,” Xiumin called out.
“We’re not in public!” you replied.
“No private display of affection!” he said.
“No PAM!” Luhan said.
A moment of silence. “WHAT’S THAT?” Xiumin asked.
“No promises are made!” Luhan said and pulled you towards the stove.

You turned to face Luhan. “Why are no promises made?” you asked.
He grinned and leaned towards you, softly kissing you. “Do I really have to promise him not to kiss you all the time?”
You smiled, but shook your head. “You’re getting smarter on romance. But you need to continue to stay geek smart,” you said. “I like the geeky Luhan better,” you admitted.
“I know you do,” he said, cupped your face, and giving you another peck on the lips.

“Yo, no PDA!” You and Luhan broke apart, seeing Lay standing at the door. “I’m glad, I don’t remember many things,” he said.
“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked.
Lay held up a bag. “Breakfast, duh. I heard Xiumin ge was going to be here, knowing that he’d eat everything, I got you lovebirds breakfast,” he said.
Luhan took the bag from him. “Thank you, now leave us alone,” he said.
Lay raised a brow. “Didn’t you guys have time to do that all last night-”
Luhan threw a silver spoon at Lay. “Out,” he demanded.
“Okay okay okay. No need to throw silverware,” Lay mumbled and walked out of the kitchen.
Luhan sighed and turned back to you. “Now that the ers are out of our way...” He slowly leaned towards you, his eyes closed. Just as both your lips were about to make contact again, Xiumin stepped inside the kitchen and pulled you out, making Luhan kiss the cabinet instead. Luhan sighed and walked out of the kitchen. “What was that for?” he asked Xiumin.

“No PDA!” Xiumin said, pushing you back to Luhan.


How’s the chapter? -w- LOL It’s short. And late. Sorry, school started, and it takes me 20 minutes to walk home, at least 2 hours to study and I get off my laptop until 7 PM. OTL

so, I came up with a few lot of new story plots for EXO. I came up with all these during Sweet Memories. It was so hard for me to stop thinking of these. And now that I'm back in school, I'm getting more and more plots. What ever I see in like, a month of school, I put everything that I see or overhear into one big story plot and yeah, that's how all my magic happens. LOL I'm kinda struggling on what to do after The Geek and The Jerk II. I know I said that I planned out what I wanted to write, but somehow, my mind keeps changing. So I made an early poll, just so I can get this out of my mind and I won't end up hurting myself because of this. xD
I don't want you guys to be biased of what you're picking. LOL Just choose to a story plot that seems interesting. mainly the action fanfics are just.... I'm not explaining. xD I'm not using your votes to figure out what I'm going to write after this though. c:

For Kris, it'll be just Truths and Lies sequel. The plot: For me to know and for you to find out. -w-

Sehun's: "How to Become a Girl Again" No, this isn't about Sehun crossdressing. xDD It's just about a girl who doesn't really spend her years as a proper girly girl and she's a tomboy and blah blah blah.

D.O's: I only named it Paperplanes because, they always fly up high in loops and stuff, but eventually fall back down right? It's almost like Dream High, but it's different. Instead of having 1847234 characters, it'll just be D.O and an OC. D.O's the famous guy and the OC is... Something I know but you'll find out later.

Tao's: I wanted to do an action story, and Tao seemed like the most to be put in an action fanfic. It's action, so, you don't really know what will come up.