Roses And Butterflies.

Angel With A Shotgun

“While we drift inside the darkness… like innocent little birds, we huddled our wings together…” Sooyoung quoted quietly.

“Hm, Sooyoung?” Jessica questioned, leaning on Sooyoung as she leaned forward on Jessica with a tight embrace.

“Just quoting a song with meanings contained within.” Sooyoung’s chest rose and fall, oblivious to the next set of actions Jessica was about to execute.

“You, who hide behind your smile when you’re lonely, are a blade of unmelting ice…” Jessica whispered, unbeknownst to her, Sooyoung had heard her perfectly.

You know perfectly well what I'm quoting, Jessica Jung.

Though unbeknownst to Sooyoung, Jessica had slowly drifted to sleep, causing a shift of weight backwards onto Sooyoung who scoffed at handling her entire weight.

“Jeez, tell me or mumble it to me or something…” Sooyoung mumbled through her teeth as she lifted Jessica bridal style towards her room. Tucking her tenderly into bed, Sooyoung saw she was sound asleep.

She lied next to Jessica and shifted on the bed softly to get comfortable. She stared for a good 10 minutes, not realising she was caring too much for her. She forwarded towards Jessica’s lifeless face, almost leaving no gap between them. Though from the corner of her eye, she heard the door slightly open and heard quiet snickering which faded after a few seconds notice.

Sooyoung gave Jessica a 3 second gentle peck on the lips before leaping off the bed. Krystal and Sulli tried to run away knowing that Sooyoung could tell them off, but being too late, they were ready.

“Liked the scene?” Krystal and Sulli froze in their positions and slowly turned around, nervously laughing. Sooyoung’s face remained expressionless in their eyes. Though Krystal stopped laughing instantly into a serious face.

“You’re not playing with my sister are you?”

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, feeling a rise of suspicion.

“What makes you think that?”

“Just… you spend a lot of time with Tiffany and not just in the right context of ‘spending time with her.”

Sooyoung kept silent. Krystal was right, but Sooyoung didn’t intend for this to happen.

“I just assure you that I’m not playing with Jessica.”

Krystal agreed too meekly, and clapped unconsciously for being too happy for Sooyoung and Jessica. Sulli joined in as they both agreed and squealed quietly as Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“You should look out for Jessica more, Sooyoung. She is more fragile than you think she is.”

“Who’s fragile?” Jessica’s morning voice popped out, making everyone turn to her direction.

Sooyoung stared at Jessica all the while, not being able to answer her question, unaware of the two younger youths who had crept away.

“Uh… never mind that Jessica. Let’s just clean you up for bed.”

 

~~

Tiffany sat on her bed trying to rid of the bad memories she had kept within her mind. She shook her head too hard earning a crack in her neck and popping of her vein.

“AH!”

Tiffany wriggled around on her bed trying to writhe away the pain which was slowly but painfully fading. After exerting too much strength, she was exhausted and stayed in her current position.

“Comfortable, Tiffany Hwang?” A voice surged through the room anonymously, jolting Tiffany upright to see who the mysterious person was.

To Tiffany’s surprise, it created anxiety and frightening feelings within her. Though the figure did not move one inch, just being there made Tiffany more scared.

“C-C-Changmin…”

Changmin smiled brightly though not evilly, Tiffany was not aware of his next set of words.

“How are you Tiffany?”

Tiffany was at loss for words, she tilted her head in confusion which made Changmin tilt his head in confusion.

“I’m just asking a question, Tiffany.”

“Yeah? Well this is getting suspicious by the minute, C-C-Changmin!”

“I’m not here to hurt you… just delivering a message.”

“What absolute b-b-bull you’re talking!”

“You’re not being harassed or assaulted right now are you?”

“But I-I-I have the f-f-feeling it’s going to h-h-happen!”

Changmin realised the more he spoke, the more Tiffany spoke shakily. He sighed materialising a handcuff and cuffing himself behind his back. He gave Tiffany an ‘are-you-happy’ look.

“I’m just here to deliver a message, nothing else. I know you think I’d hurt you upon sight, that’s Jaejoong HAHA. But I don’t mean to hurt anyone; I just do what I’m told.”

“S-s-spit it out then.”

“Sooyoung is getting weaker by the minute every time she spends time with the other human being, so you better prepare for the consequences Sooyoung caused because we are capturing Sooyoung anyway we can, even if that means being it must be through you or the other human being.”

Tiffany gritted her tear in anxiety. She was unable to grasp the situation at hand, and did not ever want to.

Changmin bowed and vanished into thin air, leaving traces of feathers of his wings in Tiffany’s room.

“I have to tell Sooyoung about this.”

 

----------

heheh 12:39am :P lazy author is being lazy. i have my plans all set out, I just can't think of how to make them detailed, this author is sorry :P\

hope you liked the update though :D