The Great Escape.

Angel With A Shotgun

sorry for the late update! lol guise, soosic vs soofany :L i kinda did say it at the beginning, but don't fret cause i ship soosic hard ;D originally this was only going to be soosica only, but i wanted to try something new, i guess it didn't work out well :P i'll fix this don't worry HAHAHA i actually forgot soosica's storyline together so i'm sorry about all the confusion heheh xD

Sooyoung took her head into her hands and screamed. Only coming solely for Jessica but giving in to Tiffany’s charms made her head ache.

Her wings stretched out as harshly as a strong wind, making Tiffany and Jessica grab onto something to prevent them from flying away. Neither could get near to Sooyoung anyway.

Sooyoung’s wings took her somewhere she didn’t know, eventually flying off somewhere.

“You’re an obstacle… who are you?” Tiffany crudely questioned Jessica.

Though Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance, she answered politely.

“Jessica, nice to meet you.”

“Don’t give me that, you little.”

Jessica turned around and looked at the sky, semi-ignorant of Tiffany.

“Are you ignoring me?!”

“I have no intention of fighting. It’s all up to Sooyoung and what she feels.”

About to interrupt Jessica, Tiffany stopped and thought about what she just said.

“You’re not like most girls are you.”

“People portray me as the mean and arrogant queen of the school. But they don’t know me.”

“The fact that you’re always with Sooyoung, even the moment she came to this school you were with her.”

“She came to me first.”

Much to Tiffany’s surprise, Jessica bowed down and apologised.

“I’m sorry about this. Sooyoung’s all yours, I need to get home so…” Jessica raised her arms as if she was surrendering while walking backwards. After getting the hint, Jessica rushed out of the building, heading home in a hurry.

Walking home slowly, Tiffany took her time getting there since she considered herself ‘free’ for the time being. Reaching her doorstep, she noticed all the lights were off, her parents weren’t home again. She heavily sighed, entering the house feeling tired.

A note was stuck to her room door. Reading it as she entered her room and flicking the light switch, from the corner of her eye she saw Sooyoung sitting on her bed.

“S-S-Sooyoung…”

Getting up from the bed, Sooyoung embraced Tiffany softly. She heard Sooyoung mumbling incoherent words until she felt her chest rise and fall, as a sign of a sigh.

“In my eyes… you were a nice person who tried to help me. But I came here for Jessica, you were just persistent in trying to get to know me, so I gave in and tried to know you. And that was the worst decision I made, I wanted to remain faithful to Jessica. I’m sorry, so very sorry.”

Pushing Sooyoung away after what she heard, she laughed while keeping her head down.

“So she was right. I see now.”

“Until I solve my problem with those guys, I swear I’ll still be in contact with you.”

Tiffany was taken aback but smiled nonetheless.

“Well shouldn’t you go back to Jessica, you need to solve your problem with her too.”

Sooyoung stared at Tiffany as if she was a mad woman, but nodded. Moving forward towards her balcony, Tiffany got shocked as Sooyoung unleashed her wings, almost smashing the rest of the second floor’s windows due to small space.

Seeing Sooyoung fly away, Tiffany felt a little hurt knowing she wasn’t destined for Sooyoung’s heart.

~~

Walking downstairs to get something to drink, Jessica eyesight hurt due to instant darkness. Quickly adjusting to the dark, she saw Krystal and Sulli sleeping soundly together on the couch and smiling.

She headed towards the kitchen sink, getting a glass and filling it up with water. Scowling it quickly while walking out of the kitchen, she eyed the piano in the living room. She hesitated to play it, thinking of all the possible things that happened if she were to play it.

“Going to play it without me again?”

Almost having a feeling of a heart attack, Jessica was taken aback by Sooyoung’s sudden presence in the dark.

Seeing Sooyoung’s almost silhouetted figure, thinking it was so cool just to look at.

“U-uh no… don’t you have better things to do?”

Sooyoung looked up as if she were thinking, and then looked up grinning at Jessica.

“Uh nope. Not at all. Just staying here.”

Jessica remained silent for a moment before taking Sooyoung’s hand and dragging her towards the piano.

She quietly lifted up the cover, revealing the keys. Both were unaware of the two sleeping figures that were lightly sleeping, but awoken by their soft conversation. They decided to give Sooyoung and Jessica some alone time by tiptoeing back to Krystal’s room.

“I can’t play, Krystal and Sulli are sleeping behind us.”

“Are they?”

Jessica, confused at Sooyoung’s question, she swiftly turned around and saw the couch was empty.

“Oh.”

Jessica turned back and laid out her music sheets that she prepared. Little did she know that Sooyoung was silently approaching her from the back. Jessica jolted at the warm embrace from the back as Sooyoung sat behind her ready to play the song with Jessica.

“Ready?” Sooyoung reassured Jessica before starting the song.

Jessica’s heart raced much faster, though trying to ignore it; the fact that Sooyoung’s whole being was on her back couldn’t stop the rapid beating.

“Y-yeah…”

Without such hesitation, Sooyoung took Jessica’s hands and pressed onto them before pressing Jessica’s fingers on the keys. Jessica whipped her hands back from the contact and thought of something else.

“How about you play something… for me?”

Sooyoung’s head rested on Jessica’s shoulder, nodding in agreement as she prepared herself, pressing on the keys to get a feel.  She started to play the piano so elegantly and not a single mistake was made, the timing was perfect and what surprised Jessica is the fact that Sooyoung started to softly sing.

“I don't know what she's after…”
“But she's so beautiful…”
“Such a beautiful disaster…”

“You play it well… did you happen to learn it while you were up there?”

“I don’t need to learn, we’re imperfectly perfect angels.”